Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Give your list on who is.

    I hear all the time about which girls are popular but only average or above-average, but nobody lists out the truly hot girls. Some people even purposely won't review good ones out of fear they'll get popular and harder to book.
    The reason why you don't see posts about "truly hot girls" is because there aren't any among the current crop. Don't fall for the theory that guys don't post because they want to keep them secret for themselves. I've never seen a hot girl go unreviewed because guys always want to brag and get their handle out there as discovering a hot girl. That's also why there are posts about average girls but guys say are hot, just to boost their reputation. But, I see these as just hype. Since the really hot ones are non-existent, guys have to talk about the best available.

  2. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBagel  [View Original Post]
    Seen some reviews on Venus at Kupcake and was considering checking her out, but before I do anyone else have experiences with her? If she is curvy (not fat) with a plump ass like I've heard then I'm sure I'll like her.
    She is healthy curvy with beautiful D's and a nice butt. Take the lead and be aggressive, and she will reciprocate. She's the only K girl so far who gives me a boner just thinking about her. Enjoy.

  3. #3411
    Seen some reviews on Venus at Kupcake and was considering checking her out, but before I do anyone else have experiences with her? If she is curvy (not fat) with a plump ass like I've heard then I'm sure I'll like her.

  4. #3410
    I would say Cari should be on this list. She's really one of the best looking Kgirls I've seen and her service / personality is great. She's just expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Give your list on who is.

    I hear all the time about which girls are popular but only average or above-average, but nobody lists out the truly hot girls. Some people even purposely won't review good ones out of fear they'll get popular and harder to book. Here are the girls I've seen and my brief looks ratings in reverse order. Most aren't available anymore but a few are:

    Barbie at Mykupcake: 8, real pics, ultra-spinner.

    White ca-Kdolls / Indyazn: 7. 5, her looks don't stand out, nothing wrong with her, but she'll fuck the shit out of you.

    Lemon at Princess. Garden: 7. 5 real pics, youngish looking, ok size tits, decent ass, not really my type.

    Scarlett / Scarlet with K-Avengers / mykupcake: 7. 75. Real pics. She's a MILF, but a spinner with nice fake tits. I had tons of fun fucking her.

    Sunny/Soju at SweetAsianGem / PaPayaOC: 8. Real pics. Big natural tits and fat ass. Face just ok, but I was there for the tits.

  5. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKipper  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this Erin Jisu at special. Never heard of this k agency before but girl sounds worth it.
    As I wrote in my prior comment, she's gone. She was only around for a short time, then ghosted. Most of the girls don't stick around. Some do.

  6. #3408

    Jisu at Special

    Curious about this Erin Jisu at special. Never heard of this k agency before but girl sounds worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Give your list on who is.

    I hear all the time about which girls are popular but only average or above-average, but nobody lists out the truly hot girls. Some people even purposely won't review good ones out of fear they'll get popular and harder to book. Here are the girls I've seen and my brief looks ratings in reverse order. Most aren't available anymore but a few are:

    Barbie at Mykupcake: 8, real pics, ultra-spinner.

    White ca-Kdolls / Indyazn: 7. 5, her looks don't stand out, nothing wrong with her, but she'll fuck the shit out of you.

    Lemon at Princess. Garden: 7. 5 real pics, youngish looking, ok size tits, decent ass, not really my type..

  7. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Thai Bella is only above average in looks, attitude, and service. She is not top tier look-wise nor service-wise. Great massage though, but she's overrated, in my opinion. I wouldn't repeat either.
    Give your list on who is.

    I hear all the time about which girls are popular but only average or above-average, but nobody lists out the truly hot girls. Some people even purposely won't review good ones out of fear they'll get popular and harder to book. Here are the girls I've seen and my brief looks ratings in reverse order. Most aren't available anymore but a few are:

    Barbie at Mykupcake: 8, real pics, ultra-spinner.

    White ca-Kdolls / Indyazn: 7. 5, her looks don't stand out, nothing wrong with her, but she'll fuck the shit out of you.

    Lemon at Princess. Garden: 7. 5 real pics, youngish looking, ok size tits, decent ass, not really my type.

    Scarlett / Scarlet with K-Avengers / mykupcake: 7. 75. Real pics. She's a MILF, but a spinner with nice fake tits. I had tons of fun fucking her.

    Sunny/Soju at SweetAsianGem / PaPayaOC: 8. Real pics. Big natural tits and fat ass. Face just ok, but I was there for the tits.

    Erin / Jisu at Special. Orange: 9. 5. Model looks. Would wife even if crazy. Saw her twice back to back then she disappeared. Honestly the only hot kgirl I've seen in a long time.

    Nadia K-Girlfriend / mykupcake: 7. Skinny but flat.

    Catie at KCupids / CAkdolls (aka Nayeon): 8. Real pics but filtered. With filters she's a 9. 5, but IRL an 8, heh. Good size natural tits. I remember she was telling me she wanted me to sperm donor her when she retired. "I wan joor baby juice".

    Taylor at PG: 6. Meh face, worse body.

    Flynn at FirstAsians: 8. 25. Above average face and body, pics are real but a bit old. Her service and consistency are what really stand out to people.

  8. #3406
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    She's so plain looking and her service is so so average that I'm dumb founded why she being mention so much here.
    I concur 10000% on her look.

  9. #3405
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by AmongP  [View Original Post]
    Guys, just be wary of new usernames popping up to support a girl, for example like rabbit. Seems like there is a pattern here of that.

    On the topic of Rabbit, I got, what I felt like was, a bait and switch with a review here not too long ago and same experience:

    1. CBJ for sure, and she slips it on real sneaky while she is kissing your thighs etc.

    2. very over the top feedback just trying to get you to cum and get out the door. I barely started and I felt like she orgasmed out of the gates.

    3. Makes some excuse about having a boyfriend and being covid safe the reason why she can't honor her menu.

    Talked to the booker and she said she would say something to her.

    I have excellent hygiene as well so I don't buy that excuse. I am not discounting what others are saying here, just wanted to provide my info.
    Ironic! Because Rabbit aka Tiffany was up charge BBFS when she was in MW with booker Gray in 2019. She tried to set her own shop during Covid-19 but that did not play out well.

  10. #3404

    F'in like Rabbit (s)

    Saw Rabbit today after almost a year. Still had an amazing service I did the last time. With the toe sucks and all. We made out for a good few minutes as soon as I entered and undressed each other in the room. Gave donation and headed to the shower while making out. After shower started with 69 for a good bit and onto the main course. I do agree with other mongers that it was a very sneaky CBJ but I couldn't even tell since I was too busy dining. Started with CG, RCG, Mish, doggy, and then mish finish. The overall session was really passionate and GFE / Wife like experience. She said she's going back to AZ next week and might not come back for a while. If budget allowed I'd definitely see her again. Definitely an ATF for me because of the service.

  11. #3403
    Seductive_Candy ad: "Very very Curvy Natural 36 DD Korean BOBA in Irvine 11 am-6 pm *of looking for skinny or slim, please look elsewhere* *pic use is to represent her curvy body style.

    I'm curious how fat this girl could be. The booker must have gotten complaints.

  12. #3402

    Renee?

    Any intel on Renee from Cak dolls?

  13. #3401

    Rabbit b&s

    Guys, just be wary of new usernames popping up to support a girl, for example like rabbit. Seems like there is a pattern here of that.

    On the topic of Rabbit, I got, what I felt like was, a bait and switch with a review here not too long ago and same experience:

    1. CBJ for sure, and she slips it on real sneaky while she is kissing your thighs etc.

    2. very over the top feedback just trying to get you to cum and get out the door. I barely started and I felt like she orgasmed out of the gates.

    3. Makes some excuse about having a boyfriend and being covid safe the reason why she can't honor her menu.

    Talked to the booker and she said she would say something to her.

    I have excellent hygiene as well so I don't buy that excuse. I am not discounting what others are saying here, just wanted to provide my info.

  14. #3400
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm only going to tell you once, stop posting bullshit reports or I will prohibit any mention of your place on the forum.

    A2

  15. #3399

    Sasha

    I saw Sasha today without much expectation, but I was very pleased and have to say I haven't experience this level of service in a while. COVID + Economy has ruined the market, I typically monger in the bay area, but down here on business. Not sure if it's the same here, but we lost alot of talented Kgirls up there. Anyhow, looks she's a 8 out of 10, age is probably in the 25-29 range. Her english was very good. I love the great eye contact and BBBJNQNS, she has a great ass for a Kgirl, my only disappointment was the upcharge for MSOG. Korgs are doing the most to squeeze every dollar from us. Covered FS for me, no bb option but I got a very long and pleasurable BBBJ with lots of BLS and deepthroat. So I'm a happy camper. Damage $280.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape