rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 1680 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17603
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    It's not relevant currently, but I did a VIP duo with Riley Star and Magnificent Molly when they were working. Holy fuck that was hot. 700 for 30 minutes, but Goddamn.
    Riley+Molly is top shelf! They are totally BB interactive both with me and between themselves. Molly allows for a single pop in duo (at least with me) but Riley will let you pop as many times as you want in her. Popped in Riley first, then had Molly suck it out of her while I pound from behind. That was good times. Pricey but great!

    Gina Rollins and Alexis Cain is 2nd in my book. Cheaper than Riley+Molly duo. 800 for the full hour, all holes open as many times as you want and neither girl had any issues sucking dick out of each other's ass. No clock watching whatsoever and I end up staying close to 2 hours. Gina refused the extra tip I offered for the overtime saying it was for their pleasure, total class act.

    A distant 3rd is Farah and Annie. Obviously spent most of my time in Annie ending with a load in each hole. I only fucked Farah in the ass, that pussy was too loose to really go at it. 700 for the hour but I wouldn't repeat.

  2. #17602
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    It seems that we all have our girls that are our go-to for BB amazingness. But, does anyone have a line on a BB duo? I've done some incredible duos (Sunny / Nancy, etc) that are BBBJCIM, but are ultimately cfs. Has anyone experienced a true BB duo? I've certainly not heard of anyone, but would be very interested.
    It's not relevant currently, but I did a VIP duo with Riley Star and Magnificent Molly when they were working. Holy fuck that was hot. 700 for 30 minutes, but Goddamn.

  3. #17601

    BB duo?

    It seems that we all have our girls that are our go-to for BB amazingness. But, does anyone have a line on a BB duo? I've done some incredible duos (Sunny / Nancy, etc) that are BBBJCIM, but are ultimately cfs. Has anyone experienced a true BB duo? I've certainly not heard of anyone, but would be very interested.

  4. #17600

    True!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, such a pain in the ass. Bring a book or something when you go over there. She treats everyone who gets her off once or twice like a boyfriend. I got shit to do, lady. Just get to business.
    Haha. Good idea about the book, I'm done with here though. Boyfriend part is true. ***** got mad at me because I had to go to work. She begged me to stay and told her no and her fit was nonsense. So, she just laid there as I got dressed and left.

  5. #17599
    Quote Originally Posted by FRoom26  [View Original Post]
    Still hates condoms but, had gone downhill a little. Seen her a few times, CIP every time, and decided to see her Thursday morning again and regret it. Made me wait half hour before our session. On top of that she has gained weight and high. Couldn't sit still and walking me through everything was annoying AF. I didn't want to stick it in so I just jerk it off after all the foreplay. Busted all over her. On her face, in her hair, headboard. Seriously it was everywhere because it had been a while and had her edge me for a little bit. Thinking back I wish I did unload in her because would of been in her all day dripping. Anyways, just wanted to give an update on her. Wait is still forever and just isn't as attractive as she used to be.
    Yeah, such a pain in the ass. Bring a book or something when you go over there. She treats everyone who gets her off once or twice like a boyfriend. I got shit to do, lady. Just get to business.

  6. #17598

    Dulce Columbian

    Still hates condoms but, had gone downhill a little. Seen her a few times, CIP every time, and decided to see her Thursday morning again and regret it. Made me wait half hour before our session. On top of that she has gained weight and high. Couldn't sit still and walking me through everything was annoying AF. I didn't want to stick it in so I just jerk it off after all the foreplay. Busted all over her. On her face, in her hair, headboard. Seriously it was everywhere because it had been a while and had her edge me for a little bit. Thinking back I wish I did unload in her because would of been in her all day dripping. Anyways, just wanted to give an update on her. Wait is still forever and just isn't as attractive as she used to be.

  7. #17597

    Mikaxxoxo

    Yup waste of time and donation on this one tons of other ones out there. Decent donation for BBFS no cip but based on her looks and service still not worth it. 4 out of 10 on looks as well as body.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on a whim based off this post, no dice. Adamant about the cover, complete dead fish once it was down to business, and finished anyway. So far on Latinas I'm 0/6 for good sessions.

  8. #17596
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/77317747

    Yesterday I set up an hour to hook up with this provider. We agreed on services (including BBFS) and a donation rate. I drove from W. Seattle (almost an hour drive) to her shitty location in Tacoma. 5 minutes before arriving she texted parking instructions. Once I arrived I texted her asking if I could come to her door. No response. I waited 5 minutes before sending another text. No response. After another 5 minutes, I texted again with no response. For whatever reason, the provider ghosted me. What a fucking waste of time.
    Did she ever get back with you? When that's happened to me, usually a get a response a few hours later and she tells me she fell asleep or something suddenly came up. If she never replied at all, yeah, that's annoying and she should be avoided.

  9. #17595

    This flake pissed me off

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/77317747

    Yesterday I set up an hour to hook up with this provider. We agreed on services (including BBFS) and a donation rate. I drove from W. Seattle (almost an hour drive) to her shitty location in Tacoma. 5 minutes before arriving she texted parking instructions. Once I arrived I texted her asking if I could come to her door. No response. I waited 5 minutes before sending another text. No response. After another 5 minutes, I texted again with no response. For whatever reason, the provider ghosted me. What a fucking waste of time.

  10. #17594
    Damn, that's too bad. Alexblue gave an exceptional BBBJ, for. 6. I'd love to find someone like that again in Bellevue /405 area.

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoHusky  [View Original Post]
    She was good. Nothing special, mostly just an average BJ. I'd say she's a doable BnG girl for the right price.

  11. #17593

    Mikaxoxo just don't

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    How long has it been since you saw Mikaxoxo? I saw her twice a few months ago to make sure the first time wasn't a fluke but both times there was a guy hanging out by her place who was watching her door, she said she has had a few miscarriages and doesn't take any birth control so whoever if fixed should be good to go, if not be careful. She also asked me what type of car I had and what type of work I did, not sure if small talk or trying to find out how much I make, when I told her a 15 year old trailblazer her interest went down.
    Saw her on a whim based off this post, no dice. Adamant about the cover, complete dead fish once it was down to business, and finished anyway. So far on Latinas I'm 0/6 for good sessions.

  12. #17592

    Confirmed

    Here you go gents, already dropped a load off. Tell her you want 30 mins (6) and when your about to get down to it tell her that's what you want and it's $$. Says she only going to be around for about a week or so then heading back over the mountain. She cute has a little mom belly. She is a user, from what I could tell she smokes and not needles. Happy hunting! She's in Tukwilla.

    https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...l/031470836294

  13. #17591
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/77339615

    Her ad openly offers "raw sex".

    Can anyone confirm?
    Photos look staged / fake. Search of phone number turns up zero results. Fake or cops

  14. #17590

    Has Anyone Seen Her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/77339615

    Her ad openly offers "raw sex".

    Can anyone confirm?

  15. #17589
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    How was she for just BBBJCIM? Been looking for another good inexpensive BnG girl, ever since AlexBlue left.
    She was good. Nothing special, mostly just an average BJ. I'd say she's a doable BnG girl for the right price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape