Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 330 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton13  [View Original Post]
    She is an absolute nut job. I would be very careful.
    More info would be helpful. I mean most girls in the game are but what makes her more of a nut job?

  2. #1364

    Miss Blue eyes

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-489-9466

    Anyone seen her recently? Please share your experience.

    When I searched the forum I could see old reviews couple years or even older.

    Posted the same in MP forum.

  3. #1363

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by LoVecchio  [View Original Post]
    She's been on SA with a few different profiles over the last year or so (also goes by Layna). There's been some discussion on the Seeking Arrangement board (I'm not sure whether Ann Arbor or Detroit). As I recall, no one had ever actually seen her.
    She is an absolute nut job. I would be very careful.

  4. #1362

    Layna Status??

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I visited Layna nearly a year ago and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I heard reports later that she had gone downhill quickly going into the summer. Likely too much candy. Has anyone had a recent visit? Has she straightened herself out?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/76890954
    Still waiting to hear. Here's a fresh link: https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-921-2006.

  5. #1361

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on this one? New on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylortinsley
    She's been on SA with a few different profiles over the last year or so (also goes by Layna). There's been some discussion on the Seeking Arrangement board (I'm not sure whether Ann Arbor or Detroit). As I recall, no one had ever actually seen her.

  6. #1360

    GFE Recommendation Please

    Hey fellow mongers. Will be in AA this Saturday. Was hoping for a good reliable GFE type recommendation? Yes, have seen a couple nice ads, but than read reviews about how they never reply? Hoping there is an outstanding provider, White, Not BBW, that is a sure thing. Happy to return the favor in many different cities. Thanks.

  7. #1359

    Morgan

    I did actually see her. I don't normally spend that much, but her tight body was worth it to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourWdGreg  [View Original Post]
    I don't blame you. I would have hung up the phone after hearing that too.

  8. #1358

    I don't blame you

    Quote Originally Posted by HairPimp  [View Original Post]
    It was $200 for hh. I didn't ask rates for other times.
    I don't blame you. I would have hung up the phone after hearing that too.

  9. #1357

    Layna Status?

    I visited Layna nearly a year ago and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I heard reports later that she had gone downhill quickly going into the summer. Likely too much candy. Has anyone had a recent visit? Has she straightened herself out?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/76890954

  10. #1356

    Anyone partake? She's newish, I think.

    Anyone have Intel on this one? New on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylortinsley

  11. #1355

    RE: Rose

    Yeah, Rose from GR will cum to Ann Arbor and the Detroit area, but she demands 200-300 extra for "fuel expenses," which is ridiculous for a bloated bbw of her size.

    Morgan is 1000 x hotter, has an amazing body, and will offer a great BBBJ + covered full service for 200-300.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Rose from kzoo and g. Are will come to A2. Nice lady really gets into it, having an extra sense of security in Washtenaw county is nice IMO, probably one of the best BJ I've ever had, my legs were shaking LOL. Not a clock watcher and she enjoys the work that's for sure.

  12. #1354

    Re: Help

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Rose from kzoo and g. Are will come to A2. Nice lady really gets into it, having an extra sense of security in Washtenaw county is nice IMO, probably one of the best BJ I've ever had, my legs were shaking LOL. Not a clock watcher and she enjoys the work that's for sure.
    She isn't my cup of tea. Any others that might get a recommendation?

  13. #1353

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by HairPimp  [View Original Post]
    It was $200 for hh. I didn't ask rates for other times.
    Well just call her Garmin. $200 for a half? She better do my taxes for me too.

  14. #1352

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates.
    It was $200 for hh. I didn't ask rates for other times.

  15. #1351

    Thinking of getting back in the game.

    I've been away for a long time, considering getting back in the game. I'm looking for a non-smoking escort with minimal tattoos. Any suggestions?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape