Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 18820
-
03-31-22 06:37 #13690Senior Member

Posts: 197Any info
Good morning,
Any guys had seen this girl, thank you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/78421915
-
03-30-22 17:56 #13689Banned Member

Posts: 581Valentina Brazil
Been a few years but Valentina found a guy and they were remodeling kitchens! She was amazing!
Originally Posted by DrGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 07:54 #13688Senior Member

Posts: 69Sexii Lexii
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-ur-1/45191585
Anyone with any experience with this one? The only Lexi to show results here looks completely different.
-
03-29-22 12:36 #13687Senior Member

Posts: 301Megan Status?
Does anybody know what happened to Megan? I know she had an incident a few months ago where her friend or handler followed a monger into a parking lot.
-
03-29-22 11:16 #13686Senior Member

Posts: 85Valentina & Brazilians
Good morning ya'll,
Been a few years since I've been to Central Florida. Last time I was here I heard raving reviews of Valentina and a group of her friends. I texted them but timing never worked out to get in touch with them.
Now a couple of years later I can't seem to locate the phone number. Anybody able to point me in the right direction?
-
03-28-22 10:26 #13685Senior Member

Posts: 113Similar experience. I've seen her three times. Then she ghosted me. The third time, I knew where she was and went to the door and she welcomed me in. The fourth time, I tried the same but I saw some dude come out of her room so I just left.
Originally Posted by OldGamer
[View Original Post]
After that, I wrote her off. It's too bad, because I enjoyed her. She's typically a spitter but, for an extra Jackson, she swallowed for me. She also let me video for a couple of Jacksons so I have the memory forever. I get the feeling everything is negotiable. I do occasionally get the urge to try her again (because the performance is good, she's reasonably attractive and she's nearby) and I might if her tits were at last a handful. But they are not.
-
03-28-22 10:26 #13684Senior Member

Posts: 199Classifieds
We use to have a classifieds section here for advertisers. Occasional scam but mostly we knew they were legit. Good or bad reviews it made it easier. Those were the good old days. It's really not worth it anymore. That's the reason everyone jumps on new talent especially if they have decent comms and keep appointments. Avalon is one of the bests. M1 L is very good about that. Wether she's your cup of tea or not and want to go through her requirements she will keep appointments. Those girls aren't around anymore unless you want to pay stupid prices.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 18:09 #13683Senior Member

Posts: 434Doubtful.
No one has. I don't care what anyone says. Even people in 3rd world countries and little old ladies who fall for fake IRS phonecalls understand this stuff is fake. Most of the real girls are working for pimps that are running scams on the side. Legit, this place is wack. Literally no one smart mongers in Orlando anymore. It's just bad odds. Forget SA as well. 3 k for 15 minutes with a SB is ridiculous. And don't get me started about the UTR bs going on here. Sad, sad state of affairs here in otown. Not worth it anymore.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 14:58 #13682Senior Member

Posts: 941If you get a request for a deposit.
It is some dude scamming you.
Has anyone ever fall for this scam.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 11:48 #13681Senior Member

Posts: 226Katie
Entertaining is correct. Depends on the candy of choice for the day I've found. Sometimes she's scattered and energetic, sometimes she was just a drooling mess to deal with, but mostly she reminded me of someone with multiple personalities that just came out in rapid fire. Unfortunately, before you get there you can't be sure of her current state. Tried calling once to see if there was any indication as to if I should stay away or give it a shot. Oh was I wrong. Strung out, didn't smell like she showered, no running water, couldn't flush the toilet. I just gave her a Jackson and left. Then realized I still smelled like that place even though I only sat on the bed for a minute while she rushed around trying to pick up a little. Just burned the clothing for good measure. Don't get me wrong. When she was on good meds or sober this girl was a great find. Took it like a trooper and was even a fun visit but that came and went. Was hoping the new scenery would be an improvement as sometimes a new location helps bring these girls around. But habits being what they are and all. You are correct though. There are some great stories on the board here in brevard about her.
Originally Posted by SwampRat
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and party hard.
Og.
-
03-27-22 09:30 #13680Senior Member

Posts: 434Fake ads and scams
Fake ads and scams all over LC and STG. Last 5 encounters were people trying to steal and scam. SW game is out of commission due to GPS & stings. AMPs are just getting boring. Orlando has officially become stale AF. Time for me to head on down to south Florida. Ya'll have fun with the stale crap here.
-
03-21-22 08:29 #13679Senior Member

Posts: 35Monica
Found an ad that was right on my way home so decided to make a stop. Typical 192 hotel not far from 27. Pictures are her but no hair and makeup done when I was there so didn't look as good in person. Went for hh visit $125. Will not repeat with this one, not a negative experience, but nothing that would make me want to return. No bbj is a killer for me. She does have a nice big ass if you're into that. After quick CBJ, mish, doggy, blew in the bag and left.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/77631043
-
03-21-22 03:16 #13678Senior Member

Posts: 681Buying a car
If you're selling a car for 1 k and some offers $970 are you really gng to let 30 bucks stop you from making the sale? If yes then good luck as I would have sold 10 cars and made my profit. Coming out the woodwork with 1 post smh.
Originally Posted by MassSailor
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 23:07 #13677Regular Member

Posts: 1Goose and gander?
Why should any other person value 30 bucks differently than you do? If you're willing to haggle to keep 30, why shouldn't she?
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 21:51 #13676Senior Member

Posts: 878Not the principle
It's the room rates. Rooms are getting more expensive every day. They can't hardly get a room under $100 a night and most try not to do more than a few guys per day. Room plus candy and $400 doesn't go that far. Most rooms are $120 plus unless it's a roach motel and then the guys complain about the nasty room.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




