Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 830 1330 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 31856
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26921

    SexiSable / Aka Sable

    Top of the Night or Day My fellow Hobbyists. I've been away from the environment for quite some time I hope that I'm not frowned upon because of that small thing. However I've checked back in and I have to give a review to this great community. As per my title my Re-initiation was with Sable so it's been awhile since I reported however I'm me. With that said I'm not a blow by blow review. The vitals that I have to contribute are. Sable if you have seen her is still amazing and upper echelon and if you haven't I say please do. As I mentioned I've been away from the community however for me the blessing was that Sable's contact number that I had worked.

    I texted her and she responded back and we set arrangements in place. I don't have all of her ticket requirements to report bcuz I only inquired about her hour requirement for a incall visit $$40. Outcall is $$50 for the hour. I hate to beat a dead horse but did I mention (amazing) I prolly did. When I arrived at her incall she responded very quickly with her room number. She is currently only in town briefly I think that she hasn't posted in normal places. So I do plan to add a couple of pictures and a contact number to my review and her incall is Southwind area very nice I might add. Those that don't know she's a true definition of MILF. Once in the room we chatted a minute or two (not a clock watcher) and my dream began. All services are covered but let me say I didn't even feel that it was even wrapped up during the microphone check top or bottom. Extremely passionate and all about you experience. I'm rusty but I think I covered all the necessary bases. As always happy and safe mongering. (662) 336-2779.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F22E6C3-6696-49E3-8300-8B4AA3B726AB.jpg‎   A02C1B16-1EA1-411B-AB8C-6FA0E654C0A9.jpg‎   6F3005B4-DDCD-4BFF-90BE-BEE34606941A.jpg‎  

  2. #26920

    Island girl

    Heading to Memphis for the weekend. Any seniors have a recommendation for someone I can take to the isles?

  3. #26919

    Jj0803

    Quote Originally Posted by BangerHard  [View Original Post]
    You are the problem bro, not the solution! Coulda had that and better for 1/4 what you paid!
    Yep. Newby. Live and learn. Shouldn't repeat. Ripped off.

  4. #26918

    Rose

    I saw rose a couple days ago, she's in a decent part of town, she's the girl in the pictures, very good looking and down to earth, we talked for a bit before we got started, she's petite with a nice ass, she got undressed then gave me a great CBJ while I played with her, she then got on top and rode me cowgirl style, and she definitely knows how to ride and really got into it, she didn't clock watch or rush me, and she was super tight, she definitely got the job done, and would definitely repeat when I have time to.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77725002

  5. #26917
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj0803  [View Original Post]
    First time posting.... was quoted $160 hh 240 hr for body rub, asked if she offered GFE while already flipped. She said yes but 120 extra. Tipped an extra 40.https://rubmd.com/memphis-tn/555b8c1...b-58fcbf840682
    You are the problem bro, not the solution! Coulda had that and better for 1/4 what you paid!

  6. #26916

    Would like a couple of recommendations

    Hey guys I don't participate in the hobby often and even less since covid. I stay in the shallow end and only contact those that have been recommended on here. Sometimes you get a craving and want a taste of something specific. Would anyone be willing to give some recommendations on some black providers? Don't see many reviewed on here and would like to stay in the shallow end. I appreciate you guys that willing to swim in the deep. LOL.

  7. #26915

    Lucki

    I saw lucki a couple days ago, met at a safe Incall, saw a skinny white guy come out of her room, he didn't look like pimp / management, looked more like he was her boyfriend. She texted me her room number which was the room he had just came out of 5 minutes before she texted me, I went in anyway. She opened the door in nothing but her panties and a small t shirt, she gave me an amazing sloppy BJ, then she slid her panties off so I could play with her while she gave me head. She then got on top and rode me reverse cowgirl and bounced all on my D, she really got into it and did not hold back on her moaning, we then switched to me on top and put her legs on my shoulders and pounded away until I came. Definitely would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77393566

  8. #26914

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    She has a profile on SA. Switches between memphis and Houston. I've been trying to shack up with her for a bit. But no answers. Saw two reviews on here about her saying she's real. But no one provided details of their encounter with her.
    I've seen her twice now, and definitely enjoyed my time with her, she gives great head and really gets into it when I'm pounding away.

  9. #26913
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManJb87  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents.

    Wanted to take time and speak on a dream I had with a sweet and sexy Latina named Panocha.

    Communication we so do but once we finally met up I was so glad I went through with it. Upon sawing her ad I co texted her to setup a session only to find out I had to wait about 40 minutes to give her time to catch an Uber to her incall location. Once we got that behind us I told her I wanted 30 minutes to which she quoted me $. 2. I was thinking to myself that somebody who looks that good for that price must plan to do little nothing or keep things very short.

    Once I got to her incall we had small talk after I checked the bathroom. She was in a spaghetti shirt with no bottoms and feet out looking pretty sexy I might add. Pictures are slightly dated except for the ones where you can clearly see she has gain weight. But the weight gain truly was in the right places. Told me to get comfortable and sit on the couch and she then immediately gets on her knees, pops the cover on and gives an above average CBJ.

    She went at it for a good 10 minutes and then it was obvious that she was trying to make me cum off of head. Tells me she would need another $40 if I wanted to fuck too. Told her didn't know why she just didn't say that up front. Anyway got past that and she gave me more head and then I fucked her doggy on the couch. I'm average size but she stayed looking back as I stroked showing off her pretty face and curling her toes. It was magical and before I knew it I was splattering all inside of the bag.

    I will repeat cause of her looks and really getting into the CBJ. Link below:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/memphis/77390582

    Boss.
    If you had popped your load after 5 minutes you would of been paying 120 for a CBJ. Sounds like a scammer. Be careful.

  10. #26912
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManJb87  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents.

    Wanted to take time and speak on a dream I had with a sweet and sexy Latina named Panocha.

    Communication we so do but once we finally met up I was so glad I went through with it. Upon sawing her ad I co texted her to setup a session only to find out I had to wait about 40 minutes to give her time to catch an Uber to her incall location. Once we got that behind us I told her I wanted 30 minutes to which she quoted me $. 2. I was thinking to myself that somebody who looks that good for that price must plan to do little nothing or keep things very short.

    Once I got to her incall we had small talk after I checked the bathroom. She was in a spaghetti shirt with no bottoms and feet out looking pretty sexy I might add. Pictures are slightly dated except for the ones where you can clearly see she has gain weight. But the weight gain truly was in the right places. Told me to get comfortable and sit on the couch and she then immediately gets on her knees, pops the cover on and gives an above average CBJ.

    She went at it for a good 10 minutes and then it was obvious that she was trying to make me cum off of head. Tells me she would need another $40 if I wanted to fuck too. Told her didn't know why she just didn't say that up front. Anyway got past that and she gave me more head and then I fucked her doggy on the couch. I'm average size but she stayed looking back as I stroked showing off her pretty face and curling her toes. It was magical and before I knew it I was splattering all inside of the bag.

    I will repeat cause of her looks and really getting into the CBJ. Link below:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/memphis/77390582

    Boss.
    You will repeat with someone who scanned you. That always ends well!

  11. #26911
    Quote Originally Posted by Skello  [View Original Post]
    Damn why she had to go and shave her head? She was really pretty with her long hair, and now it looks like she is about to give me a lecture on sexism.
    Head lice? LOL.

  12. #26910

    Kileigh

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    She has a profile on SA. Switches between memphis and Houston. I've been trying to shack up with her for a bit. But no answers. Saw two reviews on here about her saying she's real. But no one provided details of their encounter with her.
    Thanks for the intel. Didn't realize she moved around. I'm blanking on "SA," though. Which site is that?

  13. #26909

    Kileigh

    Quote Originally Posted by RibBled96  [View Original Post]
    I just tried to call up the EB ad for Kylie / Kileigh and it's been taken down. Does anybody have recent info on her? Thanks, and stay safe out there.
    She has a profile on SA. Switches between memphis and Houston. I've been trying to shack up with her for a bit. But no answers. Saw two reviews on here about her saying she's real. But no one provided details of their encounter with her.

  14. #26908
    Quote Originally Posted by Lshllc  [View Original Post]
    New? 2 posts. Sounds more like an advertisement from a handler or provider to me.
    Good call. Definitely sounds like handler or provider indeed.

  15. #26907
    Quote Originally Posted by CowFarmer  [View Original Post]
    If I am reading this correctly you paid 400 for an hour. You are NEW.
    New? 2 posts. Sounds more like an advertisement from a handler or provider to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape