Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 30796
-
03-21-22 21:35 #17326Senior Member

Posts: 139Tats in pics, but says none in profile. I text her and she blocked me when I wouldn't send a picture.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 21:08 #17325Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Any Intel on her? Kellie
Any intel on this little dime & wanting to dbl check with my forum folks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180
-
03-21-22 20:57 #17324Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Any Intel On her? Kellie
Curious to know if she's legit site reviews seem good but wana double check. Cheers.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180
-
03-21-22 19:06 #17323Senior Member

Posts: 808RDU Pixie?
Looks cute, pics look real. No hits on the name.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/530947394456
-
03-21-22 19:04 #17322Senior Member

Posts: 808East Side Spinner?
No hits on Iyanna. Pics look real. What kind of an area is new bern on the east side of town?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/848532664165
-
03-21-22 18:25 #17321Senior Member

Posts: 128She was going by Jordyn in the past. There are some reviews on here. DM if you need more.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 16:48 #17320Senior Member

Posts: 53Stay away
Saw her twice YMMV. I dreamed of a fantastic time with her the first time. The second time they must have double booked because all she wanted to do was rush an hour into 15 min. When I complained in comes her two goons.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
-
03-21-22 16:29 #17319Senior Member

Posts: 269Latina's In Town
Someone needs to check this out and report back. There are two Latinas in an apartment complex off Western. I tried 2 days ago but ran out of time waiting (15 min) and had to leave but they texted back after I was driving. They were here a few months ago off Western so I assume the same group. I saw one named Zara last time and she was great. Here is the link: $120/ qv and $150/ half.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/77606386
Any takers--report back.
Nat.
Originally Posted by Ramiro6639
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 14:42 #17318Senior Member

Posts: 80White Chocolate link
Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 14:01 #17317Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info on this spinner
Maybe TGTBT??
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/804125695530
-
03-21-22 09:51 #17316Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on Elise
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370
Any info on this would be great. Have setup an appointment for today.
-
03-21-22 07:58 #17315Senior Member

Posts: 62She says Tiffany in profile. While back there was a pregnant tiffany (few months ago) that looks identical to this one. It very well could be same girl. Either she lied the first time or pregnant again. Who knows. I didn't see that girl at the time bc of lack of consistency. One day she preggo then poof not. So maybe she really is this time. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 06:37 #17314Senior Member

Posts: 301Latina "No Black Man" 772 * 8657
Pure ripoff! Pictures do not match at all. What you will see is a ugly fat girl. She was very pushy and demanded the money up front. When I refused she threatened to call "Her Man" I laughed and left anyway. Extended Stay at Bluestone? You've been warned.
-
03-20-22 19:16 #17313Senior Member

Posts: 72BKS Addelys and Julez
Addelys.
My 3rd time seeing Addelys and each time it gets better. She advertise and a small BBW but to me she's short and thick just like I like them. $$50 hr, BBBJ, Doggie, Missionary and Anal.
Julez.
Never seen her advertise and decided to give her a try. She's 45 Columbian 5'0 36 DD 100 lbs. I found her to be very attractive and her body was banging. She might be 100 lbs but she's thick with it. Started out with BBBJ, Missionary, Doggie and finished in Missionary. Will definitely see her again when she returns to town. $$50 Hr.
-
03-20-22 17:13 #17312Regular Member

Posts: 25Any Latina's in the Town!?
Hey Guys! Looking For Nice Latinas in the Town. LMK if you find any.
Cheers!









Reply With Quote






