Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 343 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2855

    FS Asian in Manch?

    Can anyone offer any FS Asian in the Manchester area? Prefer home vs hotel. Utr is good, older mamasan is good too! Can trade 1 blonde UTR, if you come thru.

  2. #2854

    Ava

    Saw Ava again after a long respite. Hadn't seen her since pre-Covid when she was in a north end apt. Met her at her west side place, which is on a very quiet street. Same tight petite body with nicely proportioned bolt ons. So-so face. Started a nice BBBJ, albeit short, then covered up, and hopped on for a nice ride, albeit short again when she said I was big for her and we should switch to k9. Obliged, and was pounding away when she said to cum soon due to my size. So I quickened the pace and my focus, and when ready wanted her to swallow. Took off the cover but she finished me off in her hand instead, even though we confirmed swallow prior. So be aware of this. Also no Greek either.

    Overall a rushed session, and it was just the sex that was rushed as conversationally she shared stories of herself and such and wasn't rushing me out or anything. I vaguely recall the size 'complaint' from our first session and now I am reminded as to why I waited this long to repeat. Will be a while to do the same again.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/792878543446

  3. #2853
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    I tried doing a search for Lacey. I found a bunch of reviews but no contact info or links to ads. Does anyone have one?
    Try looking up 'Lacy' in Manchester on a couple of popular review sites, you'll find it.

  4. #2852

    Age?

    Her ad says she's 23? Is that accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by FT603  [View Original Post]
    Pros:

    Easy Parking.

    Discreet private location.

    Cons:

    No bathroom available.

    The times I've been there there is definitely someone in other room. It was never a problem. Her GFE option is bare. She is a nice person but not my type.

  5. #2851
    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Ella is not my typical first choice, but just wondering if anyone has partaken in her services. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and going to see her. But thought I would check here first for any actual reviews. Thanks gentlemen, and stay safe.

    Nick.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/564398864056
    Pros:

    Easy Parking.

    Discreet private location.

    Cons:

    No bathroom available.

    The times I've been there there is definitely someone in other room. It was never a problem. Her GFE option is bare. She is a nice person but not my type.

  6. #2850

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    Save your money. She's twice the size of her pictures and her service is not that good.
    Archer nailed it.

  7. #2849

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Ella is not my typical first choice, but just wondering if anyone has partaken in her services. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and going to see her. But thought I would check here first for any actual reviews. Thanks gentlemen, and stay safe.

    Nick.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/564398864056
    Save your money. She's twice the size of her pictures and her service is not that good.

  8. #2848

    My two cents: I prefer someone more liberated

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Ella is not my typical first choice, but just wondering if anyone has partaken in her services. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and going to see her. But thought I would check here first for any actual reviews. Thanks gentlemen, and stay safe.

    Nick.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/564398864056.
    I saw her a long time ago maybe over a year. She was new, and I had a habit of getting in early. I came over late, and did the QV which was about the same price as today. She's aight, you know. Not gorgeous. She's just aight. Now compared the average Manch girl, she's great. But there are younger, sexier women out there for the same price. Like Jen / Skye.

    As for the acts, she was mechanical. It wasn't even close to my favorite session. I'd say this: take me with a grain of salt. I prefer an ugly girl that is madly in love with the male appendage, then even a super attractive girl that is shy. As the great little Wayne says, damn, I hate a *****, don't you hate a shy *****? If you don't relate to that, and looks matter big time, she is more attractive than most girls I repeat with. But my girls suck boulders through a USB cable and are up ready to go at 4 am. That's my kinda girl. Just my two cents.

  9. #2847

    Ella. Thick in Manchester

    Ella is not my typical first choice, but just wondering if anyone has partaken in her services. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and going to see her. But thought I would check here first for any actual reviews. Thanks gentlemen, and stay safe.

    Nick.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/564398864056

  10. #2846

    Autumn

    Which Autumn? The one that used to be in Nashua?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Saw Autumn the other night at her smoke filled rooming house. She let me in the front door and straight to her room. I found her to be cute with a nice smile / full set of white teeth and that's where the pro's from this date end. Outside of the short lived CBJ, she talked the entire time. Moved to CFS and she kept saying she wanted to watch me cum? Yet didn't want it on her face, tits or belly? Not sure if she wanted me to cum on her bed spread, Decided to keep pumping away and as I started to shoot my load in the bag she pushed me out mid orgasm. WTF! More chatter while I got dressed and quickly and headed for the door. No repeat for me. 1. 3.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...c/700787792576

  11. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvoth99  [View Original Post]
    Where is Krystal advertising these days?
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/600573700854

  12. #2844

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Had a late night trip to manch with some time to kill so I texted a few ladies, Krystal included but after my last debacle with her I was not hopeful. She actually replied quickly and we set a time, all the usual steps went OK, She still looks good compared to most everything else available in this area. Her performance and enthusiasm were definitely lacking as compared to my first two successful visits where she was very vocal and into it but I got what I was looking for and left drained. So bonus for actually getting her to follow through.
    Where is Krystal advertising these days?

  13. #2843
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Krystal

    Had a late night trip to manch with some time to kill so I texted a few ladies, Krystal included but after my last debacle with her I was not hopeful. She actually replied quickly and we set a time, all the usual steps went OK, She still looks good compared to most everything else available in this area. Her performance and enthusiasm were definitely lacking as compared to my first two successful visits where she was very vocal and into it but I got what I was looking for and left drained. So bonus for actually getting her to follow through.

  14. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by Azule  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm brand new just came across this board the other day and joined, I don't know if this kind of post belongs here but I can move it if so.

    I was wonder if you fine gents could offer me any advice as I never done this before and was looking to try it I've read back on some post and have a general idea but any tips would be appreciated as I'm new and likely not good at discerning fake ads I was most likely going to use one of the links that you guys have already verified, my mains questions are how should I go about how I should send my first text and basic do's and don't some other have said that I should start with an AMP as I've never done that either, either way any advice before I wet my feet would be appreciated looking forward to being part of this community.
    Never ever send anyone any money before meeting. No matter what they say it's for. Copy & search phone numbers on ads as it can help to see if there ads with other womens pics or name.

    Maybe start off with an Asian massage parlor with hand ending. Best of luck to you.

  15. #2841
    Quote Originally Posted by Azule  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm brand new just came across this board the other day and joined, I don't know if this kind of post belongs here but I can move it if so.

    I was wonder if you fine gents could offer me any advice as I never done this before and was looking to try it I've read back on some post and have a general idea but any tips would be appreciated as I'm new and likely not good at discerning fake ads I was most likely going to use one of the links that you guys have already verified, my mains questions are how should I go about how I should send my first text and basic do's and don't some other have said that I should start with an AMP as I've never done that either, either way any advice before I wet my feet would be appreciated looking forward to being part of this community.
    I would suggest you start with a provider who is well reviewed. The pickings are slim these days, so you may have to expand your search area a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape