rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 552 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8266
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3496

    Alex at Kittens. A Little Concerned

    So, Sunday night I went to the Doghouse to meet a friend. They didn't show and I had been drinking, so I naturally went to Kittens. Hung out for about an hour or so and two dancers came up and tried to do a double with me. I'm old enough to know that you don't want two girls near your wallet at the same time. One will distract you while the other empties it. So, I told them no.

    Later on, I found one of the girls alone and asked her how much a dance was. She said immediately said $30, then dropped it to $20. I'm not turning down a $20 dollar dance. So she did a lot of dick grabbing, but by song #3 she had my dick out and was sucking it. After about 1 minute of that she stopped and said, "That's all you're getting unless you go to the VIP. " So, she wanted $250 for the VIP and I talked her down to $200 (plus $50 for the house). So, we went to the VIP, I didn't notice until we started walking to the room, but she was completely drunk off her ass.

    So, we get in there and she immediately gets down to sucking the dick, I was lying back enjoying it and then she stops and jumps on and starts riding me without a condom. I'm like "Holy Shit!" I have an extremely hot, new girlfriend and she will lose her fucking mind if I get caught fucking someone else. At that point, I also realized that pulling her off of my dick wasn't going to stop anything I might catch, so, I went with it. I know she was drunk, but she was a screamer and it was fucking hot, luckily the music was loud or else someone would have thought that I was killing her. I picked her up, tossed on the couch and hate fucked the shit out of her. I was pulling her hair and she was screaming and just loving it. She told me that I could come in her, so I did (a lot).

    Anyway, now I'm worried about the STD thing. I'm always a safety guy (with hookers) and my only thought is that if she did that with me, she's doing it with every other guy there. At the same time, she may have been new, because no one at Kittens gives $20/ dances and sucks your dick for that price. Is there a way, I can get a Z-pack without a prescription? My GF is on the rag, so I have a week to resolve this before I have to fuck her (without a condom).

    For the rest of your pervs that give zero fucks about my issue. The girl's name is Alex. She's either a mixed Asian (like Filipino) or Native American. Because she was drunk off her ass, I'm going to be a mild racist and say, probably Native American. She's nice looking, about 5'2" - 5'4", larger than normal boobs, but not fat. In the grand scheme of things, she was a hell of a deal. I'd do it again if I didn't have to worry about STDs. Again, I'm assuming she is new, but she was there on Sunday night.

  2. #3495

    Jessica verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Moto6255  [View Original Post]
    Is this LCVU and when was Jessica working? What does she look like as you know we'll get some girl that claims to be Jessica if we ask!
    Jessica is (was?) part owner in a car dealership and, IIRC, a Mexican restaurant. Test: where did she buy her car? If she answers, "from her dealership", its probably her. I believe it was previously owned so if asked, she should say "used". Like a lot of the dancers there, she was driving a white car. I believe she had a Range Rover or a Mustang.

    She as admitted that her mileage varies by her mood, so luck is a factor. I think her M /$ (ie. Mood) improves with alc. She likes Fireball, sometimes, so bring along a flask. K.

  3. #3494

    Paris at Pandora's

    Had a few dances with Paris last week. Skinny, tall girl, NO ass LOL. Still a good grind, very suckable little tits, soft skin, could roam around but no FIV, got a HJ the last song and left happy. Normal 3/100 deal, cute girl if you like them skinny.

  4. #3493

    Veronica at Kittens

    Any intel on Veronica at Kittens?

  5. #3492

    Mariah

    Pandora. Good time. Covered extras at no extra charge.

  6. #3491

    It's there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Datits  [View Original Post]
    What does Mandy look like. Can't find a picture of her on their IG.

    .
    See "The Girls" story on their IG page. About 7/8 of the way through the deck.

  7. #3490

    Mandy

    What does Mandy look like. Can't find a picture of her on their IG.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall maybe seeing her while I was there. Hot little body. Didn't get close enough to see her grill. I had a few younginz push up on me and while I can vibe and talk to anyone. The younger girls just don't appeal to me. I need a real woman or at least a young one that has a more mature vibe. If I mention Heathcliffe Huxtable and they don't know who or what that is. I can't fuck wif ya LOL.
    .

  8. #3489

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk901  [View Original Post]
    Pay a visit Sat afternoon, around 2 pm ish. Hit up Mandy. Fit and cut. Got 2 songs hand dance for $. Surprising she let me roam all over and even dfk. That was a surprise.
    I seem to recall maybe seeing her while I was there. Hot little body. Didn't get close enough to see her grill. I had a few younginz push up on me and while I can vibe and talk to anyone. The younger girls just don't appeal to me. I need a real woman or at least a young one that has a more mature vibe. If I mention Heathcliffe Huxtable and they don't know who or what that is. I can't fuck wif ya LOL.

  9. #3488

    Mandy at Pandora

    Pay a visit Sat afternoon, around 2 pm ish. Hit up Mandy. Fit and cut. Got 2 songs hand dance for $. Surprising she let me roam all over and even dfk. That was a surprise.

  10. #3487

    3/19 Pandora Report

    Business was pretty slow Saturday 6 pm-8:30 PM. About 8-12 ladies All fairly young 21-25 and nothing over over a 7. 5 imo. Recognized a cute well proportioned ginger who I'd give an 8 cause she's kinda my type. I recalled her being down for some adult fun previously if you chat her up. She was also on a prior list. We had a nice flirty thing going but I just wasn't feeling the vibes to take it further this visit so I dipped out before she pulle3d up on me again.

    Kept my little bit of $$$ and will see my ATF from that other board soon. Strip clubs suck these days. Based on my visit today I probably will stay out of the strip clubs for quite a while. Others seem to be doing that too as I did not see more than 4 customers max the whole time I was on site.

  11. #3486

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by WillianD9696  [View Original Post]
    Agree the Girls these days are just disappointing. Lola is fun but I will skip the inconsistency, chatter box, drama and whatever else comes with her. I think Jesica at the Vu is still one of the best times and views around.
    Is this LCVU and when was Jessica working? What does she look like as you know we'll get some girl that claims to be Jessica if we ask!

  12. #3485

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    I think that Kittens is super scammy. I've been hitting Pandoras and Sugars lately, and have had solid results from dancers that clearly see the long game. I do use this forum and tuscl to get an idea of who is a better or worse bet. The one time I went to Kittens, it was a pain to just be a customer there.

    Aggressive dancers that are on you the minute you walk in, and back every 10 minutes after that.

    Aggressive dancers that demand to know why you don't buy a dance from them.

    Allegedly a dozen girls who never hit the main floor because they're "all in the VIP". According to the bouncer.

    Dancers who just seem like ROBs (subjective, I know).

    But even there I was able to find a sweet dancer that gave me the normal rate of $40/ song and a nice handy. It worked out in the end, but it was work for me to get there, and normally I want to go to the club to relax, not put my guard up.
    My experience with Kittens as well. The recent few times I've been into LCVU or Ricks have been low pressure but they do have that corporate Vu feel. Haven't been to Sugars yet, hard to get the old Dancing Bear out of my head (yes I know I need to get over it). At Kittens I feel like a pork chop walking through a dog kennel.

  13. #3484

    Don't send a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Coming over from the escort thread. Has anyone gotten a dance, or interacted with this girl? She's listed on tryst, and I've communicated with her about meeting, but she wants a deposit up front which makes me weary. Some of her photos also have the side of her head shaved, which isn't what I'm into, but her other photos look great. Would love to just get someone's recent take, though I'm sure not many of us waste time at TDT (where she works.) I can also DM her insta.
    I have never seen her, but I would skip her since she is asking for a deposit. There are plenty of other women out there that don't require a deposit.

  14. #3483

    Dresden Doll / Berlin? At the Devil's Triangle

    Hey gents,

    Coming over from the escort thread. Has anyone gotten a dance, or interacted with this girl? She's listed on tryst, and I've communicated with her about meeting, but she wants a deposit up front which makes me weary. Some of her photos also have the side of her head shaved, which isn't what I'm into, but her other photos look great. Would love to just get someone's recent take, though I'm sure not many of us waste time at TDT (where she works.) I can also DM her insta.

  15. #3482

    Stable and Predictable

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I've had a feeling that we may be at a stand-still with Seattle strip clubs for a while. For the same reason I order the same dish at my favorite restaurants to avoid the possible disappointment, I stick with my usual go-to's. Monse will always provide and will work with your budget, but if I want something a little fresher to look at; I see Lola who recently made her way to Sugars. She's never charged me more than $2-300 for FS and the Sugars private room sofas are excellent for doggy.
    Agree the Girls these days are just disappointing. Lola is fun but I will skip the inconsistency, chatter box, drama and whatever else comes with her. I think Jesica at the Vu is still one of the best times and views around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape