Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 9711
-
03-21-22 22:40 #7806Regular Member

Posts: 12Is there a basic Kgirl guide anywhere? Or anything I should know beyond basic etiquette, clean, well groomed, etc. ?
As for screening, do I really got to do this with ever agency? Any red flags?.
-
03-21-22 12:58 #7805Senior Member

Posts: 117That's like her, reah, Chloe. That golden age haha.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 17:51 #7804Senior Member

Posts: 196You need to ask them to add you to their network. Make sure you tell them when you see them.
Originally Posted by LuciusApuleius
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 23:14 #7803Senior Member

Posts: 326Rebecca Now and Then
"Rebecca is still a very good looking woman but Rebecca back in the old days was so beautiful that my heart stopped. I once asked her if all of her clients fell in love with her and she laughingly said 'Yes'. A real pro and very personable even today. ".
Originally Posted by Cuti714
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 13:05 #7802Senior Member

Posts: 265Ride them Cowboy
Looks like a cattle roundup over at KTE. All three girls look pretty, um, Rubenesque. LOL. Who's man enough to take on the Winter / Spring duo? I'd say you're looking at roping in over 300 lbs of KGirl at once.
-
03-19-22 03:09 #7801Regular Member

Posts: 1Thanks for the update. Yep Rebecca from Seattle. I haven't been too active for a while and I lost Rebecca contact but was able to obtain it again from one of the booker.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 19:18 #7800Senior Member

Posts: 7266Are you referring to Rebecca from Seattle?
Originally Posted by Conheovang714
[View Original Post]
If yes, she is still available but still hard to book since she is always booked up!
-
03-18-22 13:39 #7799Senior Member

Posts: 25Rebecca and cuti
Anyone know if Rebecca and cuti still working as independents in LA areas?
-
03-13-22 12:24 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 39Hx
I am very new to Hx. I've seen two women from there but have no idea how to build a network, raise a level or join a club.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 07:56 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 243Thanks for sharing your experience. I stated that her lack of very recent activity could be an indicator her lack of responsiveness is intentional and is such a relatively small period of time that it would be unwise to assume any conclusions about her status. Why you chose to infer that I implied that responsiveness and ad activity are directly correlated is a mystery to me, but ultimately your prerogative.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 19:59 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just because she hasn't had a ad up in more than two weeks doesn't mean she is not still taking appts? I know many girls who don't have ad or there current hx doesn't show any incall or outcall.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
Availability. But they do read the messages and depending on what level you are or what your network looks like they might or might not answer and see you?
I have seen a few this past week on hx and there hX handle shows NO activity for a month but there available if they like your lvl or how active you are? Or, yet many of the same gals are active in clubs and will.
Do broadcasts to only club members that she is available and ready to open her legs for you!
As, always join clubs there is a reason!
-
03-12-22 11:59 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 243She hasn't had an ad up in more than 2 weeks. I wouldn't jump the gun.
Originally Posted by LuciusApuleius
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 10:21 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 39Gone?
I reached out several times, no response. Is she still there?
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 18:25 #7793Banned Member

Posts: 1333She is great but she is not 5'1". I think she is more like 5'6" but she has nice body; definitely not spinner.
Originally Posted by Alex60
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 18:09 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 216Sag
Respectfully speaking, my experience with any provider from SAG has been incredibly poor. All girls are photoshopped but this website in particular seems to have completely fake pics that don't remotely resemble any of the actual girls.
Originally Posted by PasswordsTaco
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




