Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 447 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36372/

    I know there has been recent talk of Rosie but I can add my 2 cents. Set up appointment before I traveled down good communications. Massage was very nice on the flip as she was finishing I asked for a groin massage and moved her hands to the boys she said. 60 extra the top came off an bottoms dropped and she proceeded to edge me like crazy. The release was fantastic and I left making a new friend. Thanks to Orlo69 for some great advice after the flip. More reviews to come that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
    Does she do FS still? I saw her years ago when she was in kissimmee still and she did then. Idk now.

  2. #1259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Lina seems to coming to visit Orlando. She is based down around Ft Laud. There are extras but she gets premium. HJ only as far as I am aware. Never heard of FS options from anyone. Naked and HJ will squeeze your wallet hard.
    It must be the same Lina I posted about afterwards along with the link. If it's not let us know. Too bad she doesn't offer FS she's exactly the kind of girl I am looking for.

  3. #1258

    Rosie

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36372/

    I know there has been recent talk of Rosie but I can add my 2 cents. Set up appointment before I traveled down good communications. Massage was very nice on the flip as she was finishing I asked for a groin massage and moved her hands to the boys she said. 60 extra the top came off an bottoms dropped and she proceeded to edge me like crazy. The release was fantastic and I left making a new friend. Thanks to Orlo69 for some great advice after the flip. More reviews to come that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  4. #1257

    Mz Aura

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She did mention that she will be moving out of state and her time in FL may already have a countdown. For those of you know her reach out and enjoy her services.

    Thanks,

    BG.
    Last days will be near the end of April as we just communicated.

  5. #1256

    Moving out of state

    Quote Originally Posted by JonKitFallon  [View Original Post]
    After seeing some recent reports, reached out to her and got quick response. Traffic was terrible made 30 minutes drive to hour and 40 minutes. I sent her updates and she was ok with the delay. You will need to show I'd at the gate. In my dream, I went for the nuru. It started with massage with lot of teasing initially and a solid massage, roaming is allowed. About 30 minutes in switched to the air mattress with hot oil, slip and slide was a very good experience different than at MM or NDS. Clean up with shower is available. Will repeat. Damage was $. 70.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/1921476
    She did mention that she will be moving out of state and her time in FL may already have a countdown. For those of you know her reach out and enjoy her services.

    Thanks,

    BG.

  6. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    I hope someone can email a fun review. I like the look!
    I texted this one last week and she never responded. Has anyone seen her?

  7. #1254

    Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Anything other than standard HE finish?
    She allows some UTC roaming sometimes but that's about it.

  8. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her within the last year. Recently, she's been hard to schedule because I always catch her out of town. Not my favorite but the price is right.
    Anything other than standard HE finish?

  9. #1252

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    I can attest to her. Sweet girl, aims to please.
    Hey Bugs,

    Could you share her digits with me? I've been trying see her for some time.

  10. #1251

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Visited a few times early last year but wondering if she's she active or more is on the table these days. Thanks in advance.
    I've seen her within the last year. Recently, she's been hard to schedule because I always catch her out of town. Not my favorite but the price is right.

  11. #1250

    Boston Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on an older non AMP other than Teresa?

    Please inbox information.

    Thank you.
    Have you tried Pamela? Huge breasts and in shape for an older provider.

  12. #1249

    Any takers yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    I hope someone can email a fun review. I like the look!
    Any one take a chance on this one yet?

  13. #1248

    Lina Massage Roses

    Swedish 150 for 60.

    Swedish Sensual 250 for 30 or 300 for 60.

  14. #1247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Lina Visiting Soon

    Looks like she will be in town next week but I don't recall seeing any reviews on her. I checked the Ft. Lauderdale thread and most reports say she does a topless massage with standard HE finish for 200. Upgrades are expensive. Anyone on here have intel? She is my type of woman but the service does not sound promising.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41316/

  15. #1246

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I forgot to post about Tina, I hadn't seen her in a few years. So I had some free time and schedule a time to see her. Oh man I could of kicked myself for taking so long in seeing her again. We met at a nice hotel off 192. She was super sweet like always it was as two old friends meeting again as if no time had past. Tina Started out with a good body rub, then went body to body. On the flip she started body to body again. Tina had me very hard and at full attention. She started to DFK and then worked her way down to Jr. For an amazing BBBJ. Then I started DATY until she let out a couple of very loud O's she was gushing extremely wet! Went on to CG, RCG, doggie and lazy dog until I popped in the bag. I will definitely repeat with her again. I will not wait as long between trips next time.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    What were the damages? Been thinking of trying her but not interested in FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape