Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 59509
-
03-19-22 15:15 #47134Senior Member

Posts: 73Vivi at Li on Windy Hill gives a solid back-walk -- and seems to get off on it. Reliable service. She said they have 6 girls and all seem to stay busy. Guy was waiting to get in during last visit but I had appt. Unfortunately the rooms bars on the ceiling were occupied so no back walk this time. 60/60.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 13:48 #47133Senior Member

Posts: 189Soft feet for back walk
Which location in Roswell? More than one Abby.
Originally Posted by OwtnimdA
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 10:24 #47132Banned Member

Posts: 13634Is she an older woman that kind of looks like a librarian?
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 09:03 #47131Senior Member

Posts: 2351Yep!! So true!
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 08:27 #47130Banned Member

Posts: 34Everything else is going up. Why shouldn't they?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 07:09 #47129Banned Member

Posts: 246Backwalking
Jane, at Anna's massage on hwy 120 just off of Alpharetta hwy, gives a very good back walk. However she is legit. You can DIY, but no extras are available. To the best of my knowledge.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 23:02 #47128Banned Member

Posts: 2410Nichole or Abby in Roswell.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 22:18 #47127Senior Member

Posts: 298Who has the softest feet for back walking now
I have been enjoying Julie and Lulu at Ivy in midtown, both have nice feet and give a good back walking without a towel (if requested). Past 2 visits I've had Summer there, she left scratches on my back from her callouses. It's been a while but I remember Tina at Li had nice soft feet. I never made it to Wellness before the lady you all liked left. Any recommendations for nice soft feet for back walking, bonus if they use oil?
-
03-18-22 16:52 #47126Senior Member

Posts: 4061Haven't been in awhile. Don't think I'll be back if 70 is entry. Looks like that'll be most of the rates in Cobb in the next few months. Is Amy still there?
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 15:00 #47125Banned Member

Posts: 13634What's the vibe like when you walk in? With most legit places, there are plenty of red flags.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 14:56 #47124Banned Member

Posts: 13634Signage says No. 1, not #1.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 13:36 #47123Senior Member

Posts: 146Thanks for the report. Maybe I will try there again sometime.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
Years ago I had good experiences there and there some attractive providers in the rotation. My last visit a while ago was nothing special.
As many know sometimes more can happen after a first visit if trust, game, motivation etc.
Some guy may get more from one than I did or maybe I do. Some girls are selective some not, some never do.
Some girls have told me guys will show them a review here.
-
03-18-22 10:30 #47122Senior Member

Posts: 1180Near Cumberland
Spring Road next to Carabba's on Cumberland Blvd.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 10:27 #47121Senior Member

Posts: 343#1
Is this in Cumming next to Kani House?
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 10:06 #47120Banned Member

Posts: 13634Most likely Spring Spa on Manchester Street.
Originally Posted by PapiBigD
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






