Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23245
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Skarlett Nikole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77438289#.

    She's definitely a bit pricier than what I'm used to, I'll admit. Then again, I'm used to 2015 middle-end rates. My experience with her may have convinced me to slow down trying to find a bargain value and just save up for the better girls.

    Everything was covered, but she absolutely knocked it out of the park. The energy and enthusiasm was second to none, and was an absolute joy to be around. I think she'll be leaving town soon, but she said she's going to be coming back in May-ish. I might just save for her return trip.
    I enjoyed her as well. Accurate photos. Also nice decorations in the room. It was fun.

  2. #23244

    Any thoughts on either of these two

    Seems like I've seen posts for both these women before. Just not sure what sort of reputation either have.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/723766862665

    The other consideration is.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/815403743383

    Thanks for any Intel.

  3. #23243

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    It's not worth it anymore. At least here in Nashville.
    I used to frequent Haley (the one who used to run The Loft in Smyrna) but she has gotten SUPER lazy and, on top of that, now charges $100 more than The Loft did. The flip used to be awesome because her boobs are fantastic to play with and I used to get more than a HE consistently. But now I'm lucky if I get more than a halfhearted HE. I'm not going back.

  4. #23242

    Our Wallet Our Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    It's not worth it anymore. At least here in Nashville.
    This. They'll be on drugs homeless belongings out in the street talking about 150 for a hhr and verification with a list full of no's let these garden tools suffer. They frequent this website and I've hit enough of them to where they know who I am but I don't even care anymore because all of them have gone to sh1 t they really want us to just hand the money over like a sugardaddy but you have to perform to get paid over here.

  5. #23241
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX532  [View Original Post]
    This one here went to see last night an checked room never thought to look on the balcony of the room. Handler or what stepped in from outside. He was trying to act like a cop but was ex military but was carrying so I listen to his spill am slowly left the room. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77393919 So beware guys I know it happens I'm good that all that matters pride hurt out a little cash.
    Once more, in english?

  6. #23240

    I'm with you guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    It's not worth it anymore. At least here in Nashville.
    I've taken several breaks over my 20 years in the Hobby. It's just to hard to find a good not to mention great provider at a fair price. Going fron 2 or more a week to nothing is not so hard.

    So many veritables in this hobby. Going from new women in ones life, health, finances to Age! I've had fun and thrown lots of cash at this hobby over the years. I countrd it up one year when I was traveling around the country. I had dropped iver $16 K on the hobby that year. It hecame a hot addiction. We all have to adapt. Of course Rosey Palmer and the 5 finger sisters are always there.

  7. #23239

    Her Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Skarlett Nikole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77438289#.

    She's definitely a bit pricier than what I'm used to, I'll admit. Then again, I'm used to 2015 middle-end rates. My experience with her may have convinced me to slow down trying to find a bargain value and just save up for the better girls.

    Everything was covered, but she absolutely knocked it out of the park. The energy and enthusiasm was second to none, and was an absolute joy to be around. I think she'll be leaving town soon, but she said she's going to be coming back in May-ish. I might just save for her return trip.
    I'm ecstatic to hear such a positive review regarding an astoundingly hot girl like her. What were her rates?

  8. #23238

    I'm with you on that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    I'm still around. My UTR and favorite have both lost their minds and for my mental health and wallet, I've been taking a necessary pause or hiatus from the hobby. Will I return? Likely, but unknown if I will be doing so locally. It's getting too dangerous and expensive for the quality of service received. I'm thinking I will be partaking in this every other month or less instead of every week or every other week.

    SparkXXX.
    It's not worth it anymore. At least here in Nashville.

  9. #23237

    It turns out the higher end is where it's at it seems.

    Skarlett Nikole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77438289#.

    She's definitely a bit pricier than what I'm used to, I'll admit. Then again, I'm used to 2015 middle-end rates. My experience with her may have convinced me to slow down trying to find a bargain value and just save up for the better girls.

    Everything was covered, but she absolutely knocked it out of the park. The energy and enthusiasm was second to none, and was an absolute joy to be around. I think she'll be leaving town soon, but she said she's going to be coming back in May-ish. I might just save for her return trip.

  10. #23236

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link please?
    My post #23194 has a link to her ad from early Feb. Or search for her name on escort alligator. Good luck.

  11. #23235

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    That girl used to go by the name Ali or blue. She used to have blue hair which is why I guess she went by the name blue. She has been reported to rob people and cash and dash. I used to see her a while back on a regular basis before she got a bad reputation but even then she had a stink coming from down there that was very bad her hygiene is terrible. Haven't seen her in a long time or any reports on her but she has changed her pics and number because everyone is aware of her dirty deeds. Do not recommend stay away.
    Thanks. I was hoping someone would chime in. I appreciate the heads up.

  12. #23234

    Old theif

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmffrs  [View Original Post]
    I thought seriously about this and after a little research that number is a landline. Not saying I won't try to call it but it doesn't feel right.
    That girl used to go by the name Ali or blue. She used to have blue hair which is why I guess she went by the name blue. She has been reported to rob people and cash and dash. I used to see her a while back on a regular basis before she got a bad reputation but even then she had a stink coming from down there that was very bad her hygiene is terrible. Haven't seen her in a long time or any reports on her but she has changed her pics and number because everyone is aware of her dirty deeds. Do not recommend stay away.

  13. #23233

    A link please

    Quote Originally Posted by DTSouther  [View Original Post]
    Extreme newbie here. Saw Gianna today, was super nice and accommodating. Place is discrete and not too sketchy also. She provides a great service at not too bad of $$. Be aware that for screening must send dck pic that includes paper with the date. So if you're cool with that, I'd say give it a go. Couldn't be happier for my first time with a provider.
    Can you post a link please?

  14. #23232

    At least you're safe

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX532  [View Original Post]
    This one here went to see last night an checked room never thought to look on the balcony of the room. Handler or what stepped in from outside. He was trying to act like a cop but was ex military but was carrying so I listen to his spill am slowly left the room. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77393919 So beware guys I know it happens I'm good that all that matters pride hurt out a little cash.
    At least you're safe. I am not sure who was armed but it could have turned really bad real fast.

  15. #23231

    Might be a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat;5761369[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/74580826[/URL]

    Need someone to TOFTT and report back, somebody earn your Sr LOL.
    I thought seriously about this and after a little research that number is a landline. Not saying I won't try to call it but it doesn't feel right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape