Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 31831
-
03-18-22 21:55 #23236Senior Member

Posts: 175Gianna
My post #23194 has a link to her ad from early Feb. Or search for her name on escort alligator. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 21:54 #23235Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks
Thanks. I was hoping someone would chime in. I appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 21:09 #23234Banned Member

Posts: 555Old theif
That girl used to go by the name Ali or blue. She used to have blue hair which is why I guess she went by the name blue. She has been reported to rob people and cash and dash. I used to see her a while back on a regular basis before she got a bad reputation but even then she had a stink coming from down there that was very bad her hygiene is terrible. Haven't seen her in a long time or any reports on her but she has changed her pics and number because everyone is aware of her dirty deeds. Do not recommend stay away.
Originally Posted by Bmffrs
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 20:54 #23233Senior Member

Posts: 1250A link please
Can you post a link please?
Originally Posted by DTSouther
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 20:53 #23232Senior Member

Posts: 1250At least you're safe
At least you're safe. I am not sure who was armed but it could have turned really bad real fast.
Originally Posted by RacerX532
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 18:05 #23231Regular Member

Posts: 11Might be a scam
I thought seriously about this and after a little research that number is a landline. Not saying I won't try to call it but it doesn't feel right.
Originally Posted by KingTat;5761369[URL
-
03-18-22 17:51 #23230Regular Member

Posts: 4Gianna
Extreme newbie here. Saw Gianna today, was super nice and accommodating. Place is discrete and not too sketchy also. She provides a great service at not too bad of $$. Be aware that for screening must send dck pic that includes paper with the date. So if you're cool with that, I'd say give it a go. Couldn't be happier for my first time with a provider.
-
03-18-22 17:21 #23229Regular Member

Posts: 11Beware mongers
This one here went to see last night an checked room never thought to look on the balcony of the room. Handler or what stepped in from outside. He was trying to act like a cop but was ex military but was carrying so I listen to his spill am slowly left the room. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77393919 So beware guys I know it happens I'm good that all that matters pride hurt out a little cash.
-
03-18-22 13:40 #23228Senior Member

Posts: 293Hiatus
Mongers,
I'm still around. My UTR and favorite have both lost their minds and for my mental health and wallet, I've been taking a necessary pause or hiatus from the hobby. Will I return? Likely, but unknown if I will be doing so locally. It's getting too dangerous and expensive for the quality of service received. I'm thinking I will be partaking in this every other month or less instead of every week or every other week.
SparkXXX.
-
03-17-22 18:52 #23227Senior Member

Posts: 65Acacia
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-back/45058304
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
Is back.
-
03-17-22 15:54 #23226Senior Member

Posts: 1250Some advice
Browse other member's posts and learn. See a provider and post your "after action report". Also use the advance search tool chances are the question has been asked before.
Originally Posted by JdBowManGb
[View Original Post]
Good luck and stay safe.
-
03-17-22 06:40 #23225Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks new to the hobby. Any ladies you suggest so I save some time LOL.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 05:46 #23224Senior Member

Posts: 74Totally Fake
WhiteHorse77 is absolutely correct. The same pictures show up in Denver, Brooklyn, Vegas, Reno and at least 10 other cities on the same date. Again, right click on some of the pictures. If they are advertising in Nashville they can't be in Chicago, Miami and Dallas at the same time!
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 01:45 #23223Senior Member

Posts: 164Easy to Figure Out
Google search shows the photos are a British teen.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:36 #23222Senior Member

Posts: 207There is virtually a zero chance this is real. Some hints 1. : Read the ad, does the language used sound anything like a 20 something girl would use to describe herself? It's likely some 50 something guy in a country far-far away, trying to separate you from your $$. 2. Do the photos look "too good " ? Professionally cropped and color balanced? If you stay in this hobby for awhile, you will develop ad "radar" & it will save you time, and unnecessary grief. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JdBowManGb
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






