Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 630 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 9447
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaze  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I should have went with Eleven instead of Lana. My loss maybe next round!

    Thanks for info Kushman.
    Yeah Eleven is the hottest K-org girl I've seen so far. I wish today wasn't her last day. She's from NY and wasn't sure when / if she'd be back.

    Thanks for TOFTT with Lana and reporting back. I'll cross her off my list.

  2. #3536

    Hanami / Vida

    Does anyone have any info on Hanami at SDAG or Vida at Sandra99?

  3. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your sacrifice Kwaze. Really appreciate it, it will not go unnoticed lmao.

    Thanks for the tips King! I agree building a lasting relationship between owners / providers make a big difference when it comes to experience / services you get from them.

    I tried to book an appointment with Phoebe for tonight but the booker said she already left town. Thanks for the review tho looks like I missed out.
    Damn she left fast. Don't even think she was here for a week. I was going to check her out this weekend. Hopefully FEC can bring in some good talent that'll stick around for a bit. Been pretty disappointed with their selection for the past few months.

    Also I meant to mention this earlier but Lana was here before. I couldn't remember what name she used but I think it was CK. Reviews were unfavorable during her previous visit as well.

  4. #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaze  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT and your all lucky I did or no one is ponying up to let us know when they had a subpar experience at SDAG.

    First Pictures not close, body type or face, which is not a deal breaker I am a custom to that.

    Kwaze.
    Thank you for your sacrifice Kwaze. Really appreciate it, it will not go unnoticed lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I have 3 UTR ladies that I see consistently. And 5 more (Asians and Latinas- my favorites) I sometimes add on my rotation from time to time. I go to nonFS spas (give or take about 15 spas on my rotation) 2 times a week. I build relationships with the spa owners / managers and they will text me when they get new girls that are my type. This is how I develop UTR relationships with the ladies. There are 2 ladies that I sometimes do over nights with once every couple of months. Yeah I love the non rush hour or 90 minutes session with real massage and sensual fun with lots of FBSM plus / plus.

    I've only started going to FS spas recently. Prior to that I was seeing my favorites like Petra, and Kimberly6969 when they are in town, and some of my independent Latinas for the variety.
    Thanks for the tips King! I agree building a lasting relationship between owners / providers make a big difference when it comes to experience / services you get from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Phoebe is HOT! Cute, young, slim (spinner), loves sex and has one of the tightest pussies I've experienced. She seems like a nympho. Awesome soft BBBJ & lots of BLS. Face is an 7. 5-8, body 8 (MM breasts are a bit firm), service 9+. I plan to repeat before she leaves town. I asked if she was here for another week, and she answered "Maybe".
    I tried to book an appointment with Phoebe for tonight but the booker said she already left town. Thanks for the review tho looks like I missed out.

  5. #3533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Damn

    Looks like I should have went with Eleven instead of Lana. My loss maybe next round!

    Thanks for info Kushman.

    Quote Originally Posted by KushMan6212  [View Original Post]
    Eleven is a hot and young (legit in her 20's) spinner. She's very friendly, speaks good English, and was eager to please. Tomorrow is her last day so if you like young hot spinners go see her soon and tell her she needs to come back to SD soon. For those that know, she's on par with VIP girls but with the benefits of the SDAG experience.

  6. #3532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Lana at SDAG

    So I TOFTT and your all lucky I did or no one is ponying up to let us know when they had a subpar experience at SDAG.

    First Pictures not close, body type or face, which is not a deal breaker I am a custom to that.

    Body was no spinner very thick in the waist. Tone not flabby so I can deal with this not problem.

    No DFK barely any LFK felt like she was not into it at all, so I decide to enjoy the natural DD.

    The BBBJ was mechanical and basic, No tease no enthusiasm, changed to the CFS and did Standing mish with her legs in the air.

    There was no GFE I was having a hard time staying in the mood with her, so went back to BBBJ for a CIM and she mixed it with some HJ.

    It seemed like it took an hour to finish a 40 min lunch break, but not in a good way.

    Face a 5, Body a 5, performance 2, sorry I really don't like giving bad reviews and don't hate on me but I have to be honest.

    She really needs to work on her customer service skills if she want to get the repeats.

    TETO, YMMV. If you get her on a day where she is possibly more into it.

    Kwaze.

  7. #3531

    Mayli

    I keep seeing posts on Mayli but I don't see what the damage is. She sounds worth the trouble! What am I looking at?

  8. #3530

    Eleven at SDAG

    Eleven is a hot and young (legit in her 20's) spinner. She's very friendly, speaks good English, and was eager to please. Tomorrow is her last day so if you like young hot spinners go see her soon and tell her she needs to come back to SD soon. For those that know, she's on par with VIP girls but with the benefits of the SDAG experience.

  9. #3529

    S99 Mayli

    First time with this booker.

    Texted the number and was texted back pretty quickly and was able to set up an appointment.

    Incall is in Mission valley, nice locked and upscale apartment.

    Booker sent thorough and accurate text / pics to get to the door.

    I walk up to the door and it opens. Greeted by Mayli. First impressions is that she's tall 5'10 ish, petite, wide hips.

    The photos are fairly accurate, maybe a little bit of photoshop. Face + body would rate a 8.

    She tells me she's from Laos. She asks if I want to shower and I accept. I finish up a solo shower, walk out and she's already undressed.

    We start off DFK, DATY, BBBJ, then cap on and CBJ.

    We starts off ACG, RCG, mish, then side doggy to completion.

    In my opinion Visual and performance is a 8.

  10. #3528

    Phoebe at FEC

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Nice report brother! Got me hyped up to check out Phoebe now.

    Petra's sure is one of a kind.

    I need to find me some UTR ladies at some point. I find myself exhausted from FS and it would be a nice change just going in for a legit massage and teasing.

    Hope you enjoy Mayli at some point!
    Phoebe is HOT! Cute, young, slim (spinner), loves sex and has one of the tightest pussies I've experienced. She seems like a nympho. Awesome soft BBBJ & lots of BLS. Face is an 7. 5-8, body 8 (MM breasts are a bit firm), service 9+. I plan to repeat before she leaves town. I asked if she was here for another week, and she answered "Maybe".

  11. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]

    Petra's sure is one of a kind.

    I need to find me some UTR ladies at some point. I find myself exhausted from FS and it would be a nice change just going in for a legit massage and teasing.

    Hope you enjoy Mayli at some point!
    I have 3 UTR ladies that I see consistently. And 5 more (Asians and Latinas- my favorites) I sometimes add on my rotation from time to time. I go to nonFS spas (give or take about 15 spas on my rotation) 2 times a week. I build relationships with the spa owners / managers and they will text me when they get new girls that are my type. This is how I develop UTR relationships with the ladies. There are 2 ladies that I sometimes do over nights with once every couple of months. Yeah I love the non rush hour or 90 minutes session with real massage and sensual fun with lots of FBSM plus / plus.

    I've only started going to FS spas recently. Prior to that I was seeing my favorites like Petra, and Kimberly6969 when they are in town, and some of my independent Latinas for the variety.

  12. #3526
    Thank you both GMob and PewPew! Definitely going to go out and book either.

    Have you guys had similar experiences with Lana? Haven't come across any details on her?

  13. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by GMob69  [View Original Post]
    Reporting back:
    Nice report brother! Got me hyped up to check out Phoebe now.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    In love with Petra? Great lady to be in love with. That's why she was my number 1 ATF for 5 plus years.

    Great report on Mayli, bro! 8. 5 for looks. Now that's what I would say is very beautiful! She is definitely on my list, but some of my UTR hotties are keeping me occupied so it may be a couple more weeks before I can meet Mayli. I tried hitting up a couple of HE spots today but there was no one I wanted to see. So I reached out to my UTR jean girl who I hadn't seen in 6 weeks and had some hot sex for lost time. I'm glad Mayli will be here for 2 months. LOL.
    Petra's sure is one of a kind.

    I need to find me some UTR ladies at some point. I find myself exhausted from FS and it would be a nice change just going in for a legit massage and teasing.

    Hope you enjoy Mayli at some point!

  14. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    Hey, did you see Phoebe. I'm interested in seeing her too, but have been waiting for your feedback. Thanks.
    I submitted a report. Hoping to see it approved soon.

  15. #3523
    Quote Originally Posted by GMob69  [View Original Post]
    Since all my favorites are taking a break at SDAG, I am going to give Phoebe AT FEC a shot. If any one has any intel before I book, it would be great, otherwise I will report back. Tomorrow.

    Link for those interested.

    https://www.kstars.ch/sd/
    Hey, did you see Phoebe. I'm interested in seeing her too, but have been waiting for your feedback. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape