Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 662 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5946

    Stinky stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/827284145124

    So I've been seeing her fairly regular for qv bbjwcim, was in a pinch one day after another provider went radio silent and went for it, been going every so often ever since. Works out of a hotel with easy back entry with no walk of shame, easy contact. Typically walk in pull it out she pulls out her massive tits and goes to town. She doesn't stop til the job is done and swallow every drop. I leave a gift and then off I go. I just did search see if anyone has seen her lately because I'm tempted to to go qv FS tonight. During my search I stumbled on to her old identity stinky stacy. Well I think she quit smoking never smell a hint of it and she is always clean and showered when I arrive. No idea how her box smells. Maybe I'll find out tonight..
    Good luck. She robbed me.

  2. #5945

    Jackie formerly stinky stacy

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/827284145124

    So I've been seeing her fairly regular for qv bbjwcim, was in a pinch one day after another provider went radio silent and went for it, been going every so often ever since. Works out of a hotel with easy back entry with no walk of shame, easy contact. Typically walk in pull it out she pulls out her massive tits and goes to town. She doesn't stop til the job is done and swallow every drop. I leave a gift and then off I go. I just did search see if anyone has seen her lately because I'm tempted to to go qv FS tonight. During my search I stumbled on to her old identity stinky stacy. Well I think she quit smoking never smell a hint of it and she is always clean and showered when I arrive. No idea how her box smells. Maybe I'll find out tonight.

    DFK.

  3. #5944

    Tayla

    Yes, I have seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her before? Contacted her. Send me a Pic and asked me cash app $5 to her account.

  4. #5943

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She look decent but you'll be disappointed if you go see her.
    Have you seen her before? Contacted her. Send me a Pic and asked me cash app $5 to her account.

  5. #5942

    Hoover

    Went to see hoover for an incall in Northborough. Was a safe location, room was a little dirty and smelled of pot bit not bad. Opted for QV. Walk in she pops out the DD's for a feel then drop the donation on TV stand. Off comes the top for some fun with those huge tits. She drops to he knees takes out my cock and slides it between her tits for a few minutes before licking and devouring it. Lots of eye contact till I grabbed her head and fucked her face till I blew in her mouth which she proceeded to spit out on her big tits. She gives me a clean towel I clean myself, button up and walk out. 80 damage she is very nice and likes what she does.

  6. #5941

    Tayla

    She look decent but you'll be disappointed if you go see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]

  7. #5940

    Amber

    I can state 100% that the BBW is not Amber, I spoke with her about it on Monday.

    Quote Originally Posted by HooDat1234  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, seen them. Amber is good. Redhead is just OK. Didn't opt for squirt, not really interested. Pricing is high here. I didn't pay that and what I did pay wasn't worth it, so my advice is shop elsewhere.

  8. #5939

  9. #5938
    Quote Originally Posted by HooDat1234  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, seen them. Amber is good. Redhead is just OK. Didn't opt for squirt, not really interested. Pricing is high here. I didn't pay that and what I did pay wasn't worth it, so my advice is shop elsewhere.
    Thanks for toftt. Seen Amber years ago in Gardner. She was 50 for head back in the day. Pretty good at it too! Think I'll pass on the duo.

  10. #5937

    Seen them

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/385741179212

    Anybody seen these two? 360 sex 240 double BJ. I believe this is Amber from Gardner. Some may know her. Huge tittys. Great head. Redhead says she squirts.
    Yeah, seen them. Amber is good. Redhead is just OK. Didn't opt for squirt, not really interested. Pricing is high here. I didn't pay that and what I did pay wasn't worth it, so my advice is shop elsewhere.

  11. #5936

    Tayla

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Real search boston board for tayla been providing for several years now.

  12. #5935

    Boston Blondie


  13. #5934

    Legit concerns

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see this chick for awhile. But it seem every time I text her she started talking shit about other men wasting her time, coming at her house unexpected and knocking on her door. She kept saying how she have respect for her downstairs neighbors but yet, she's posting at 12:17 am. So has anyone met her knows if this chick is stable. I'm still interested but it seem all she want to do is rant and I don't care about none of that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/591458918687
    She's real, definitely all legit concerns considering the situation. Be nice to her, pay her well and she'll treat you right!

  14. #5933

    2 Girl

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/385741179212

    Anybody seen these two? 360 sex 240 double BJ. I believe this is Amber from Gardner. Some may know her. Huge tittys. Great head. Redhead says she squirts.

  15. #5932

    Nikki. Framingham

    Saw this one the other day. She's no beauty queen and body has some baby damage but she was 100% coherent and into it. Lots of fun and decent cost https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-fun/44972953.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape