Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 9918
-
03-23-22 19:33 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 279Thanks
Have you seen her before? Contacted her. Send me a Pic and asked me cash app $5 to her account.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 09:36 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 80Hoover
Went to see hoover for an incall in Northborough. Was a safe location, room was a little dirty and smelled of pot bit not bad. Opted for QV. Walk in she pops out the DD's for a feel then drop the donation on TV stand. Off comes the top for some fun with those huge tits. She drops to he knees takes out my cock and slides it between her tits for a few minutes before licking and devouring it. Lots of eye contact till I grabbed her head and fucked her face till I blew in her mouth which she proceeded to spit out on her big tits. She gives me a clean towel I clean myself, button up and walk out. 80 damage she is very nice and likes what she does.
-
03-23-22 06:37 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 825Tayla
She look decent but you'll be disappointed if you go see her.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 06:36 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 825Amber
I can state 100% that the BBW is not Amber, I spoke with her about it on Monday.
Originally Posted by HooDat1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 12:47 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 279Maria
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/77683489
Any intel on this?
-
03-21-22 17:00 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 768Thanks for toftt. Seen Amber years ago in Gardner. She was 50 for head back in the day. Pretty good at it too! Think I'll pass on the duo.
Originally Posted by HooDat1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 14:54 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 69Seen them
Yeah, seen them. Amber is good. Redhead is just OK. Didn't opt for squirt, not really interested. Pricing is high here. I didn't pay that and what I did pay wasn't worth it, so my advice is shop elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 10:18 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 120Tayla
Real search boston board for tayla been providing for several years now.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 02:34 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 333Boston Blondie
Any intel on this one?
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/551349203141
-
03-20-22 08:01 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 75Legit concerns
She's real, definitely all legit concerns considering the situation. Be nice to her, pay her well and she'll treat you right!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 16:55 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 7682 Girl
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/385741179212
Anybody seen these two? 360 sex 240 double BJ. I believe this is Amber from Gardner. Some may know her. Huge tittys. Great head. Redhead says she squirts.
-
03-18-22 12:40 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 825Nikki. Framingham
Saw this one the other day. She's no beauty queen and body has some baby damage but she was 100% coherent and into it. Lots of fun and decent cost https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-fun/44972953.
-
03-18-22 11:20 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 149She's legit
Those are valid complaints. SKG can be set to auto posting. Don't be a creepy stalker. Go over, fuck her, thank her, pay her well, and move on. It's not complicated. She's a great girl. Don't overthink it. This is an activity that requires surprisingly little thought. Like skydiving. Analyze it to death, or just jump.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 09:37 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 4544Worcester or Fitchburg
I've been trying to see this chick for awhile. But it seem every time I text her she started talking shit about other men wasting her time, coming at her house unexpected and knocking on her door. She kept saying how she have respect for her downstairs neighbors but yet, she's posting at 12:17 am. So has anyone met her knows if this chick is stable. I'm still interested but it seem all she want to do is rant and I don't care about none of that.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/591458918687
-
03-17-22 14:20 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 333She is a scam. Right, she texts "Philosophy" preach but practices "Hypocrisy".
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]
Total time waster.









Reply With Quote




