Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 33236
-
03-18-22 13:50 #22991Senior Member

Posts: 200Sting report
I am writing a sting report on the classified ads thread. May want to take a look before you pull the trigger.
-
03-18-22 13:47 #22990Senior Member

Posts: 201Jojo
She was staying at her uncles for a while not to long ago. Got out many a week or so ago. Got to love the sisters LOL. PB.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 12:55 #22989Senior Member

Posts: 1190Raine
I met Raine for the first time a short time ago and I forgot to post a review. She hasn't advertised in a while because she's having trouble with the sites. She says a monger who tried to cheat her put up a bad review or complained to the website folks so they put a temporary ban on her ads. I have no idea if that's the way these thing work or not, but that's the story she told me and she seemed sincere and downright upset about it because it's costing her business. Anyway.
She's farily small with small tits but a pretty shapely butt. Earlier reports about her her appearance are spot on--ie, a bit "rough" but with an OK body. She was a bit thinner than I expected from seeing the photos in her ad. Her communication was very good, she was ready on time and she's very personable, outgoing and fun-loving. Her room (notel off Rt. 4) was orderly and clean. She loves "dirty talk" and her BBJ was extraordinary. That alone is worth the price of admission. Although we didn't get into too many things, she's got a fairly open menu including Greek (might be an extra charge for that). Cost was $. 2 for HHR but I was there for closer to an hour. Although she's not a "looker", per se, her attitude makes up for a lot of it.
-
03-18-22 09:52 #22988Senior Member

Posts: 159Jojo
Been a while since I was on sumo search and even longer since I have seen Jojo post. I'm sure she never really went away but has anyone seen her recently? I say her about a year ago and it was ok for what it was. Nothing like the good old days though when you could plow her sister in the ass while Jojo watched and fingered herself. All for. 6 LOL, good old days.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...d-fun/44545092
-
03-18-22 09:41 #22987Senior Member

Posts: 1190Leighbby
I may be the "other monger" LongDriver is referring to. I used to see or talk to Leighbby almost every day throughout all of 2021. Late in the year things began to change and she hasn't posted an ad since December. I haven't seen her since early January and she has since stopped taking my calls. I also know that she has cut off other "regulars". So, in short, I have no idea what's going on but it seems she has either quit the business, found a sugar daddy or something along those lines. I hope she's OK.
Originally Posted by LongDriver1970
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 23:21 #22986Senior Member

Posts: 353Katie
Seen her a few years ago and she had a decent body with lackluster performance, thought I would try her again earlier this year, wow she had put the lbs on that flat tummy was replaced with a beer belly, the shapley ass has widened quite a bit, I still did her and it was OK but some of her photos are older and not representative of her current bod.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 23:19 #22985Senior Member

Posts: 54Lucky ones
I've seen very little posted about her. No ads or anything. Seems as though another monger post about her occasionally I think he might still see her sounds like she cut things off the just a few regulars, I tried to get up with her a few times on her reg cell phone get nothing back not even a F off.
Originally Posted by HighwayMan81
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 16:19 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 489Katie
I saw Katie again recently.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/77343726
I've seen her several times since about 2016. Like my last visit a couple months ago, this one was good. She got me in to see her right away, good attitude, and an overall good time. I like variety as much as the next guy, but there's something to be said for having a regular you're comfortable with.
Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs. I like this location because you can park close by, but out of sight of the hotel. I plan to repeat.
-
03-17-22 09:43 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 207P411
I agree that they are worth the money. You can contact any of the listed girls through the secure messaging and verification is a piece of cake.
They have a somewhat recently added feature that allows non-P411 providers to go on and see a limited view of your profile. You will need her name and email to add her, then she can get on. I've never used it but it's another option for verification.
HD.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 09:40 #22982Senior Member

Posts: 124More about P411
I don't know if they have offered the lifetime membership option recently, but I did that about 5-6 years ago. It was roughly the equivalent of 3 years of regular membership, but I haven't paid anything since.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 09:14 #22981Senior Member

Posts: 451Leighbaby
I've been wondering the same! I visited with her several times while in Covington. She was an excellent provider and super-cool, too. She also had great taste in music and would crank 80's metal on each visit. Really miss that one.
Originally Posted by HighwayMan81
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 06:26 #22980Senior Member

Posts: 83P411 - Agree 100%
Agree completely. Subscribing to P411 has been great and it provides peace of mind for yourself and the providers.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 23:09 #22979Regular Member

Posts: 19Leighbaby
Anyone know what happened to Leighbaby?
-
03-16-22 21:31 #22978Senior Member

Posts: 3425I have a couple of hookers that whitelisted me there, but it's never come up, so it hasn't been useful for me.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 21:03 #22977Senior Member

Posts: 71Peaches is real and was really upfront about an H shot making her have to delay an appointment for a certain amount of time, you can choose for yourself whether that would encourage you to set one up or not, I know how I felt about it.
Originally Posted by YesMaamiam
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






