Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39326

    Wellbeing massage clermont

    Saw on my drive thru that part of the world that a new AMP had opened in clermont on the western side of 27 near the citrus tower and thought I'd partake.

    Upside is it's clean and new but service was lacking and they were still actively finishing remodel work while I was in there and got moved from one room to the couples room for them to put something else up which was loud and kinda makes your fear of weird stuff happening go up a bit LOL.

    Not the worst (cause the worst was a girl that was angry I didn't agree to a he for $ trying to cause pain) massage I've had but she basically just pushed the palm of her hand over my middle back for 15 minutes. She wasn't super attractive but wasn't fat or anything and was grinding her crotch all over my hands and even head at one point. Which made me think a full menu might be available but it was he only and she wanted. 5 for it I agreed but did reach up and pull her tits out for a bit so I could get my moneys worth eventually popped but her boring technique made it take awhile.

    All in all doubt I'll repeat it was a very meh experience would only consider if a fuller menu or more attractive gals showed up. Usual AMP pricing of. 6 hh. 7 45 and. 8 hr plus tip.

  2. #39325
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiiChulo  [View Original Post]
    Your phone is always listening. Its how it recognizes when you say "hi siri" or 'ok google'.
    Phones have an "OFF" switch. I use mine often.

    -AG.

  3. #39324
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Is this a f#*c service like many of the "AMPs" listed here or is it a real massage with tease?
    Full Service.

    Massage is not great.

  4. #39323

    Fuc Service or real massage with menu

    Is this a f#*c service like many of the "AMPs" listed here or is it a real massage with tease?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival444  [View Original Post]
    I've been here a few times and it's filled with latinas. Not as good as real AMP's. The Asian crown just provides a better service.

  5. #39322

    BO Filled Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I personally cannot verify there are any Latinas at BO (aka "Blue Ocean" just east of the large GEICO building at the northeast corner of East Colonial Drive and Herman Ave). I don't happen to have a thing for Latinas, so once I read the, literally, HUNDREDS of posts on here about Latinas at BO, I've never bother to go there.
    I've been here a few times and it's filled with latinas. Not as good as real AMP's. The Asian crown just provides a better service.

  6. #39321

    Latina at BO!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMon28  [View Original Post]
    You found a Latina at this AMP?

    Can anyone else verified?
    Sorry, I personally cannot verify there are any Latinas at BO (aka "Blue Ocean" just east of the large GEICO building at the northeast corner of East Colonial Drive and Herman Ave). I don't happen to have a thing for Latinas, so once I read the, literally, HUNDREDS of posts on here about Latinas at BO, I've never bother to go there.

  7. #39320
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMon28  [View Original Post]
    You found a Latina at this AMP?

    Can anyone else verified?
    South American women represent the majority of the providers at BO.

  8. #39319

    Latina at AMP?

    You found a Latina at this AMP?

    Can anyone else verified?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOTown1978  [View Original Post]
    First time posting but, long time on the site. I went to Bo today and saw Lisa. I smoking hot Colombian. Started off with a quick TS and then back to the room. Next, was a nice 10 minute massage. Then, she told me to flip over for some real fun! He started with a covered BJ then she's got on top and rode me hard. She has a thick Latina booty and she worked it good! We finished in doggie position and I was a happy customer.

  9. #39318

    Location and $damage for Old Tokyo please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    I said I would report back. Well I stopped by the old Tokyo place and got the older provider which is different from the other older provider that was their previous. She said long time no see (I think she's the one from the old international therapy in fern park) told her I was their a few days ago with the new girl. She said oh you get me this time and new girl next trip. So I said why not she was all huggy and grabbing jr. If you want a massage from her she isn't the person for it more like just rubbing around with oil. She flips me over with no play before. And starts rubbing all over and plays with jr for a little bit then then oil was applied she strokes for a bit then grabs tissues cleans off jr from oil and low and behold she puts my hands on her tits and starts with a BJ for a few minutes then back to HJ she cleans up and out the door. 80/ hr 80 tip she tells me on the way out as she's playing with jr new girl more fun. So we shall see. Chances are if you don't see the white suv then the older lady not their and it's the new girl by herself. So it's easy to see if anyone is visiting for a dream as the Parking is in front of shop the other parking is for barber shop so do us all a favor if you see any other vehicle besides the white suv make a couple laps around the block nothing like having a dream disturbed when in the middle of something. Happy playing.
    Please be so good as to provide a location and $ expense.

  10. #39317

    Big Brother

    Your phone is always listening. Its how it recognizes when you say "hi siri" or 'ok google'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnboy49  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly how they know. Your phone is telling Google where you are. Same way Google Maps knows there's traffic jams on the freeway. Phones are tracked. Big Brother IS watching. And listening. I was talking with my son face to face conversation at his house about maybe buying a diesel Ford pickup. My SO was in the room. The next day, she was getting adverts from the Ford dealer 2 miles from my son's place.

    SIRI is also notable for having her ears wide open.

  11. #39316

    Makes no sense

    Quote Originally Posted by BTasty69  [View Original Post]
    Loooong time lurker, first time posting. Visiting your fine city next week and have a weird question. I've only ever gone to HE only places. No full service. I'm very intrigued by MM, but I'm not looking for full service. I'm very interested in most other activities (BBBJ, TS, TUMA, PM, etc.). I'm perfectly fine with the door fee, just not looking for FS. Is this something that would be accommodated at MM. I'm hoping this will be an option, since I'm really hoping to make a stop there while in town.
    Why not just say, "keep going" and be finished before you ever get to FS?

    If you are that worried check out the dozens of other places in the area that are exclusive to what you want.

  12. #39315
    Quote Originally Posted by BTasty69  [View Original Post]
    Loooong time lurker, first time posting. Visiting your fine city next week and have a weird question. I've only ever gone to HE only places. No full service. I'm very intrigued by MM, but I'm not looking for full service. I'm very interested in most other activities (BBBJ, TS, TUMA, PM, etc.). I'm perfectly fine with the door fee, just not looking for FS. Is this something that would be accommodated at MM. I'm hoping this will be an option, since I'm really hoping to make a stop there while in town.
    Following, as I'd like the same thing. Thanks for asking this question.

  13. #39314

    BO Google review

    Hey fellas, so I'll be in Orlando in a couple weeks for a day and wanted to try out some of the spots I've heard about, specifically Milk or BO. Read some of the posts here and decided to Google BO. Well I went to the reviews and saw one that was a little concerning, granted I haven't been in this hobby for extremely long, just a few months really so idk if maybe I'm over thinking it. The review was by a girl who said she found out why her now ex went to this location and would be contacting authorities. Again not sure what to think of this, but do you guys who frequent these, think there might be weight to that specific Google review? I felt like I should give the heads up in here and see what you all thought?

  14. #39313

    Old Tokyo

    I said I would report back. Well I stopped by the old Tokyo place and got the older provider which is different from the other older provider that was their previous. She said long time no see (I think she's the one from the old international therapy in fern park) told her I was their a few days ago with the new girl. She said oh you get me this time and new girl next trip. So I said why not she was all huggy and grabbing jr. If you want a massage from her she isn't the person for it more like just rubbing around with oil. She flips me over with no play before. And starts rubbing all over and plays with jr for a little bit then then oil was applied she strokes for a bit then grabs tissues cleans off jr from oil and low and behold she puts my hands on her tits and starts with a BJ for a few minutes then back to HJ she cleans up and out the door. 80/ hr 80 tip she tells me on the way out as she's playing with jr new girl more fun. So we shall see. Chances are if you don't see the white suv then the older lady not their and it's the new girl by herself. So it's easy to see if anyone is visiting for a dream as the Parking is in front of shop the other parking is for barber shop so do us all a favor if you see any other vehicle besides the white suv make a couple laps around the block nothing like having a dream disturbed when in the middle of something. Happy playing.

  15. #39312

    Fantastic NDS

    Wow, scoured these forums for a while now and haven't posted a review of my own. Saw Sophia at MM and was a great time, the gliding in the table shower was completely new to me. Sophia just wasn't my go to type even though she provided fantastic service.

    Decided to try out NDS today early morning, they weren't busy at all. Monica took me in and provided FS. I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said here at all. She's got a hell of a body and she knows it. What an experience, definitely the gold standard. She's definitely into herself, she kept bringing me to the mirror so she could look herself and us together during the action. I paid for an hour but was spent after one go. MSOG was offered but I declined. She provided a great deep tissue massage, afterwards she brought all the girls to the room to introduce themselves and tell me to come back. What an experience!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape