Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15021
    Quote Originally Posted by ToRemain  [View Original Post]
    I swear every time I see Andrea she's on that fucking scooter flying down the sidewalk, or walking to the dope house, and done for the day cause she already made her Rock money. I got service from that tall WSW twice, the first time it was super early in the morning, this was like three years ago though, it was literally a top 3 BJ in my life, I usually last pretty long, but the first time I had to really focus before I blew, but I think the drugs are getting to her. I saw her recently, and it was decent, but no where near the first experience.
    Yeah last two times I caught Andrea was first thing on morning LOL before her high. Did you fuck her I want to know how that ass looks. She got a stiff walk I wonder if she can take it LOL. Yea that tall WSW is ok I rather pick up Andrea. I swung by earlier around 3. I saw Tammy in the bluff. Ass still phat and face actually looked good. Come to find out reason is she pregnant again and got a belly. Someone done nut in that pussy again haha. Drummond didn't have much out so I went home.

  2. #15020

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    So decided to hit up multiple spots yesterday. First I went to the bluff and spotted Andrea by Oliver walking alone. She's about 5"1 light brown, a cracked head Ashanti lmao she has a phat ass too but never let me fuck. She'll take 10-20 for head if she out looking. Bbjcim is real wet and she takes her time no rush. Likes to gag herself and leave a mess on lap so bring towel lmao. Unfortunately yesterday she said no because she was making moves and said come back around in hour. I left. Went up to Drummond and saw aunty this tall WSW sitting on the corner with other homeless folks. I hit the highway and got off exit 61 b and came to a stop sign right off the exit. There's always these two homeless white girls standing there but only seen one last night. I think I scared them first time I pulled up near them cause I was wearing all black and just blatantly asked for a date LOL. Yesterday I parked at the shell and watched to see if she got in any cars for a while or if more girls in area. No luck so I drove up to the Wendy's on candler next to the McDonald's. Saw a really thick stripper looking girl at the gas station across street def a SW. Few other xrackhead and homeless walking around so maybe that's an area for escorts since hotel there too. Bluff and Drummond my go too finding girls now since fib is dead. I went there last and one girl was at the Fulton inn. Older fat BSW never seen her before and passed her up. LE was everywhere also SMH. Goodbye fib.
    I swear every time I see Andrea she's on that fucking scooter flying down the sidewalk, or walking to the dope house, and done for the day cause she already made her Rock money. I got service from that tall WSW twice, the first time it was super early in the morning, this was like three years ago though, it was literally a top 3 BJ in my life, I usually last pretty long, but the first time I had to really focus before I blew, but I think the drugs are getting to her. I saw her recently, and it was decent, but no where near the first experience.

  3. #15019
    Quote Originally Posted by SwinGate  [View Original Post]
    So what happen to Browneyes? She still acting stupid.
    It was on the news briefly. She's gone now.

    Won't be running off with anyone's chips anymore, that's for sure. RIP.

  4. #15018

    Last night

    So decided to hit up multiple spots yesterday. First I went to the bluff and spotted Andrea by Oliver walking alone. She's about 5"1 light brown, a cracked head Ashanti lmao she has a phat ass too but never let me fuck. She'll take 10-20 for head if she out looking. Bbjcim is real wet and she takes her time no rush. Likes to gag herself and leave a mess on lap so bring towel lmao. Unfortunately yesterday she said no because she was making moves and said come back around in hour. I left. Went up to Drummond and saw aunty this tall WSW sitting on the corner with other homeless folks. I hit the highway and got off exit 61 b and came to a stop sign right off the exit. There's always these two homeless white girls standing there but only seen one last night. I think I scared them first time I pulled up near them cause I was wearing all black and just blatantly asked for a date LOL. Yesterday I parked at the shell and watched to see if she got in any cars for a while or if more girls in area. No luck so I drove up to the Wendy's on candler next to the McDonald's. Saw a really thick stripper looking girl at the gas station across street def a SW. Few other xrackhead and homeless walking around so maybe that's an area for escorts since hotel there too. Bluff and Drummond my go too finding girls now since fib is dead. I went there last and one girl was at the Fulton inn. Older fat BSW never seen her before and passed her up. LE was everywhere also SMH. Goodbye fib.

  5. #15017
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Why'all still roaming the land with these absurd prices? Last roam I did was at Glenwood, saw a few girls out, decent but nothing to rave about. Some of them looked thick, so its possible to get a quick bang k9 style. Didn't partake, was in the middle of my shift.
    Yea I may go to Fib now and then but I'm not circling the area for hours like I use to do I'm there maybe like 20 to 30 minutes then I'm out.

    It's funny tho this SW a few years ago ask me why I'm out circling Fib burning gas LOL.

  6. #15016
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    Gas prices are only affected people with a certain level of income. You have to keep in mind that there are plenty of men in this group that are well off and only see streetwalkers for the adventure, not because it's a cheaper option.
    I don't care about money or gas really. I only see SWs to take a break from xvideos and pornhub, plus I got 20 or $30 to burn LOL.

  7. #15015

    Gas price

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Why'all still roaming the land with these absurd prices? Last roam I did was at Glenwood, saw a few girls out, decent but nothing to rave about. Some of them looked thick, so its possible to get a quick bang k9 style. Didn't partake, was in the middle of my shift.
    Gas prices are only affected people with a certain level of income. You have to keep in mind that there are plenty of men in this group that are well off and only see streetwalkers for the adventure, not because it's a cheaper option.

  8. #15014

    With these Gas prices

    Why'all still roaming the land with these absurd prices? Last roam I did was at Glenwood, saw a few girls out, decent but nothing to rave about. Some of them looked thick, so its possible to get a quick bang k9 style. Didn't partake, was in the middle of my shift.

  9. #15013
    So what happen to Browneyes? She still acting stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Brown eyes, the BSW in the GW area is no more.

    Pm me for specifics.

    She was my go to bbbjcimws provider in the past, but a few years ago she ran off with 15 bones. I knew karma would be on its way, and she has arrived.

  10. #15012
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure people in the Bluffs can smell "new blood" so it's a hard pass for me. No BBBJ is worth all of that.

    BTW dead on F I B tonight.
    Yea I pass through Fib earlier tonight also saw no one.

  11. #15011

    Brown eyes BSW gone

    Brown eyes, the BSW in the GW area is no more.

    Pm me for specifics.

    She was my go to bbbjcimws provider in the past, but a few years ago she ran off with 15 bones. I knew karma would be on its way, and she has arrived.

  12. #15010

    New blood

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure people in the Bluffs can smell "new blood" so it's a hard pass for me. No BBBJ is worth all of that.

    BTW dead on F I B tonight.
    I am "new blood" in the bluffs, and I wish one of those betas would try something with me. The danger is real, but the fear isn't. I refuse to be a simp.

  13. #15009
    Quote Originally Posted by HalliknWolk  [View Original Post]
    I been going to the bluffs my whole life and I'm more at ease in the bluffs now than I was years ago before they started trying to gentrify the area. It's still dangerous but not more dangerous than FIB it's just not as open as FIB.
    I'm sure people in the Bluffs can smell "new blood" so it's a hard pass for me. No BBBJ is worth all of that.

    BTW dead on F I B tonight.

  14. #15008
    Quote Originally Posted by HalliknWolk  [View Original Post]
    I been going to the bluffs my whole life and I'm more at ease in the bluffs now than I was years ago before they started trying to gentrify the area. It's still dangerous but not more dangerous than FIB it's just not as open as FIB.
    It's funny I been on Fib since 2000 so now days it seems very at ease I feel very comfortable on Fib LOL.

    Fib back then definitely wasn't for the faint at heart but that made it more exciting LOL.

    Miss them days.

  15. #15007

    The bluffs

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Yea The Bluffs is a dangerous area notorious for drugs and other things it's located in the area of Joseph E Boone and Lowery Blvd the English Avenue area.

    I don't even fuck around over there and I don't scare easily but it's more of a risk factor thing anything for me.

    So it's Fib or bust for me LOL.

    If you like to adventure through The Bluffs Pm me for directions LOL.
    I been going to the bluffs my whole life and I'm more at ease in the bluffs now than I was years ago before they started trying to gentrify the area. It's still dangerous but not more dangerous than FIB it's just not as open as FIB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape