Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 17751
-
03-18-22 19:32 #15021Senior Member

Posts: 155Yeah last two times I caught Andrea was first thing on morning LOL before her high. Did you fuck her I want to know how that ass looks. She got a stiff walk I wonder if she can take it LOL. Yea that tall WSW is ok I rather pick up Andrea. I swung by earlier around 3. I saw Tammy in the bluff. Ass still phat and face actually looked good. Come to find out reason is she pregnant again and got a belly. Someone done nut in that pussy again haha. Drummond didn't have much out so I went home.
Originally Posted by ToRemain
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 15:50 #15020Senior Member

Posts: 47Andrea
I swear every time I see Andrea she's on that fucking scooter flying down the sidewalk, or walking to the dope house, and done for the day cause she already made her Rock money. I got service from that tall WSW twice, the first time it was super early in the morning, this was like three years ago though, it was literally a top 3 BJ in my life, I usually last pretty long, but the first time I had to really focus before I blew, but I think the drugs are getting to her. I saw her recently, and it was decent, but no where near the first experience.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 14:37 #15019Banned Member

Posts: 253It was on the news briefly. She's gone now.
Originally Posted by SwinGate
[View Original Post]
Won't be running off with anyone's chips anymore, that's for sure. RIP.
-
03-18-22 12:55 #15018Senior Member

Posts: 155Last night
So decided to hit up multiple spots yesterday. First I went to the bluff and spotted Andrea by Oliver walking alone. She's about 5"1 light brown, a cracked head Ashanti lmao she has a phat ass too but never let me fuck. She'll take 10-20 for head if she out looking. Bbjcim is real wet and she takes her time no rush. Likes to gag herself and leave a mess on lap so bring towel lmao. Unfortunately yesterday she said no because she was making moves and said come back around in hour. I left. Went up to Drummond and saw aunty this tall WSW sitting on the corner with other homeless folks. I hit the highway and got off exit 61 b and came to a stop sign right off the exit. There's always these two homeless white girls standing there but only seen one last night. I think I scared them first time I pulled up near them cause I was wearing all black and just blatantly asked for a date LOL. Yesterday I parked at the shell and watched to see if she got in any cars for a while or if more girls in area. No luck so I drove up to the Wendy's on candler next to the McDonald's. Saw a really thick stripper looking girl at the gas station across street def a SW. Few other xrackhead and homeless walking around so maybe that's an area for escorts since hotel there too. Bluff and Drummond my go too finding girls now since fib is dead. I went there last and one girl was at the Fulton inn. Older fat BSW never seen her before and passed her up. LE was everywhere also SMH. Goodbye fib.
-
03-18-22 12:14 #15017Banned Member

Posts: 3001Yea I may go to Fib now and then but I'm not circling the area for hours like I use to do I'm there maybe like 20 to 30 minutes then I'm out.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
It's funny tho this SW a few years ago ask me why I'm out circling Fib burning gas LOL.
-
03-17-22 19:59 #15016Senior Member

Posts: 4061I don't care about money or gas really. I only see SWs to take a break from xvideos and pornhub, plus I got 20 or $30 to burn LOL.
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 19:04 #15015Senior Member

Posts: 736Gas price
Gas prices are only affected people with a certain level of income. You have to keep in mind that there are plenty of men in this group that are well off and only see streetwalkers for the adventure, not because it's a cheaper option.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 08:45 #15014Senior Member

Posts: 224With these Gas prices
Why'all still roaming the land with these absurd prices? Last roam I did was at Glenwood, saw a few girls out, decent but nothing to rave about. Some of them looked thick, so its possible to get a quick bang k9 style. Didn't partake, was in the middle of my shift.
-
03-17-22 01:18 #15013Senior Member

Posts: 35So what happen to Browneyes? She still acting stupid.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 03:06 #15012Banned Member

Posts: 3001Yea I pass through Fib earlier tonight also saw no one.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 01:15 #15011Banned Member

Posts: 253Brown eyes BSW gone
Brown eyes, the BSW in the GW area is no more.
Pm me for specifics.
She was my go to bbbjcimws provider in the past, but a few years ago she ran off with 15 bones. I knew karma would be on its way, and she has arrived.
-
03-15-22 01:10 #15010Banned Member

Posts: 253New blood
I am "new blood" in the bluffs, and I wish one of those betas would try something with me. The danger is real, but the fear isn't. I refuse to be a simp.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 23:14 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm sure people in the Bluffs can smell "new blood" so it's a hard pass for me. No BBBJ is worth all of that.
Originally Posted by HalliknWolk
[View Original Post]
BTW dead on F I B tonight.
-
03-14-22 22:23 #15008Banned Member

Posts: 3001It's funny I been on Fib since 2000 so now days it seems very at ease I feel very comfortable on Fib LOL.
Originally Posted by HalliknWolk
[View Original Post]
Fib back then definitely wasn't for the faint at heart but that made it more exciting LOL.
Miss them days.
-
03-14-22 21:14 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 159The bluffs
I been going to the bluffs my whole life and I'm more at ease in the bluffs now than I was years ago before they started trying to gentrify the area. It's still dangerous but not more dangerous than FIB it's just not as open as FIB.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





