Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 492 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4791
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Check Worc forum. Jackie / Jacqueline? Streetwalker. Mixed reviews.
    Good looking out.

  2. #4790
    Check Worc forum. Jackie / Jacqueline? Streetwalker. Mixed reviews.

  3. #4789

  4. #4788

    She is disgusting I would not touch her with 2300 condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Was referring to post #4776 by FancyLover from 3/12/22.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames. And /295055471269.
    She is disgusting I would not touch her with 2300 condoms.

  5. #4787

    Guess the post didn't link.

    Was referring to post #4776 by FancyLover from 3/12/22.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames. And /295055471269.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to? No link attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzuxnjkzota4mgyyotkxzjhkmdu4otexmjmym2fiyzc4mwzkzjk.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #4786

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt in Holyoke near the mall in a surprisingly nice looking area. Delivered as promised. Very thin athletic build. Some weight would help, but will take it over fat. 75 qv. No DATY but FS was nice. BBBJ a bit toothy. In a basement that's not kept up. Plan to repeat.
    Who are you referring to? No link attached.

  7. #4785

    This post is accurate

    Dreamt in Holyoke near the mall in a surprisingly nice looking area. Delivered as promised. Very thin athletic build. Some weight would help, but will take it over fat. 75 qv. No DATY but FS was nice. BBBJ a bit toothy. In a basement that's not kept up. Plan to repeat.

  8. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while ago, sometime in 2021. Pros: She's real. Kind of chill, a cool enough girl.

    Cons: The pics are way way flattering. She's very heavy, not in a thick hot way but in an unhealthy flabby way. Lots of baby damage. Smokes a lot and plenty of other habits too. Bad teeth, bad skin. Nice ass but she had some kind of sore or infected zit on the back of her thigh, made it hard to appreciate the ass. She's sweet enough but really not very attractive, sorry if that sounds mean but if we're not attracted, what's the point? The only girl I ever had where I started FS, got soft, needed some CBJ to stiffen up again, then I finished fast in a let's-get-through-this kind of way.

    Again, I'm not trying to be mean, and God knows I ain't George Clooney either (or whoever). I don't remember what she charged but it was the typical going rate IIRC.

    Not one I'm proud of, but we all have a few of those, right? I remember thinking if I'd met her in a bar, I would not have tried to get her for free--so why did I just pay for that? I suspect other mongers here have tried her. As you say, she posts a lot and has for a long time. But for me, not planning a return. As always, YMMV.

    Stay safe,

    JS.
    I concur saw her before, and she is definitely not worth, what she thinks she is.

  9. #4783

    Ehhh give her a miss

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Lola? She's been posting a while and I've never seen a review. Been thinking about toftt https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....f/387503566238.
    Saw her a while ago, sometime in 2021. Pros: She's real. Kind of chill, a cool enough girl.

    Cons: The pics are way way flattering. She's very heavy, not in a thick hot way but in an unhealthy flabby way. Lots of baby damage. Smokes a lot and plenty of other habits too. Bad teeth, bad skin. Nice ass but she had some kind of sore or infected zit on the back of her thigh, made it hard to appreciate the ass. She's sweet enough but really not very attractive, sorry if that sounds mean but if we're not attracted, what's the point? The only girl I ever had where I started FS, got soft, needed some CBJ to stiffen up again, then I finished fast in a let's-get-through-this kind of way.

    Again, I'm not trying to be mean, and God knows I ain't George Clooney either (or whoever). I don't remember what she charged but it was the typical going rate IIRC.

    Not one I'm proud of, but we all have a few of those, right? I remember thinking if I'd met her in a bar, I would not have tried to get her for free--so why did I just pay for that? I suspect other mongers here have tried her. As you say, she posts a lot and has for a long time. But for me, not planning a return. As always, YMMV.

    Stay safe,

    JS.

  10. #4782

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/114850623951

    Seen this post a few times but does anyone have any info?
    20% deposit = hard pass, most likely send money never hear back from her / him again.

  11. #4781

    Too good to be true?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/114850623951

    Seen this post a few times but does anyone have any info?

  12. #4780

    Lola

    Anyone ever see Lola? She's been posting a while and I've never seen a review. Been thinking about toftt https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....f/387503566238.

  13. #4779

    Heads up

    This one just started posting in Springfield. She has been posting in Worcester as Angelica for quite a while has pretty horrible reviews over on the Worcester guide.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/120327614498

  14. #4778

    Re: Mulan See Hartford, CT Escort Review section

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Ok, who the hell is Mulan? Saw the name pop up in the Hartford section again, and I need to know more. What does she look like? What's so great about her service?
    Multiple reviews on her photos have been posted. Seach keywords Mulan in the Hartford Escort section. A face photo of Mulan was attached in #17691 discussion.

    I personally have seen Mulan four times in the last year out of those four vist the service was always a 10/10. The only thing that I can say that was negative was the very slow response times sometimes she would reply in minutes other times it would be hours. With that said the wait was worth it every time!

  15. #4777

    Re: Londyn upscale Haitian play mate


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape