Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 735 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 11024
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4679

    Absolutely Fucking Not

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I agree. That's why I posted here hoping for additional intel since she only had a couple reviews. I rarely take a chance these days on newer girls but I like her look.
    No. Fuck no. Do not see this fucking broad. It looks like she is the kind of prostitute I just warned about. She charges hundreds upon hundreds of dollars for covered bjs and that's if you even get to that part. I hate the audacity of these fucking prostitutes. They think that because they are attractive and exist that these mother fuckers are entitled to our money. This fucking not even a hooker she's just an attractive woman that you can pay 400 bucks to hang out with needs to go. No one should see her. All the men who did see her and are ok with her ripping them off should have their balls taken away. The last fucking cuck gave her 4 goddamn stars for nothing. He said it was his fault that this hooker didn't fucking please him. This shit makes me fucking sick. Are there no more men left in this world? Or is every guy paying these rip off hookers just some pathetic old man who just wants the company? No wonder there's a new hot 18-21 year old safety girl on tna everyday. The word is out that you don't even have to put a dick in your mouth and still get 500 bucks for an hour. Every man reading this forum needs to take a pledge that we will not even entertain the idea of an all safety girl. If a fucking hooker like this tells all she is all safety after they get our hard earned money like this ***** did to that cuck on tna then we take our money back from them and leave. If they fight let them. That's our fucking money. Not some uneducated unskilled hooker who looks decent. Fuck. If tna were gone these tricks would either actually have to service us or get real jobs. What do you think these lazy jokes of a prostitute will choose?

  2. #4678

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews are quite bad for someone so cute.
    Yeah I agree. That's why I posted here hoping for additional intel since she only had a couple reviews. I rarely take a chance these days on newer girls but I like her look.

  3. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews are quite bad for someone so cute.

  4. #4676

    Maria Allure


  5. #4675

    Recent Adventures

    A few questions.

    Why did you feel sorry for Astrogirlpoison, deduct 1 star?

    Does AuDelia offer cim?

    I've seen Buffy and Kiss Me Kennedy a few times. Neither gave me any indication they would offer BBFS.

    Send me a pm if you don't want to answer my questions on the board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vnapi  [View Original Post]
    Longtime lurker, first time poster. Moved here last summer and have enjoyed the scene.?
    Buffy 3.5/5: Her place in Bothell is pretty gross (-1). Two pop GFE experience, her head game is exceptional (CIM 2 x). Kind of a weird vibe though and was worried if I missteped she'd dox me later (5). Would repeat for outcall.

    PNWPeaches 3/5: Enthusiastic GFE experience, but just couldn't get into the second pop with her. Had her dog with her (-1) and just wasn't feeling the vibe (-1). Would maybe return for a duo with DakotaRaining.

    EmmaYoung 1/5: Had trouble setting up an incall with her, she snapped at me over text and almost canceled while I was waiting outside her building (-2). Awkward experience after that. Barely offered a massage, popped quick and left. Bad time (-2), won't be back.

    AuDelia Wild 5/5: Top experience so far. Super easy setup, one hour hotel incall. She's real GFE, incredible DFK and BBBJ, was super easy going. Had a great time and have already repeated.

    Jasmineeee 2/5: Nice girl, kind of tricky to setup, wanted extra pics. Upon arrival she laid her ground rules, a little paranoid (-0.5). Stopped mid BJ to "check the lock," then was on her phone for like 3 minutes (-1). Pussy smelled funky (-1) and sex just wasn't great (-0.5). Left after one pop. Won't repeat, but she was a nice person.

    Astrogirlpoison (Molly) 4/5: Very nice person and eager to please. She had cancer and one arm is a little short / deformed. Didn't bother me. Tried really hard, authentic GFE with CIM & COF. Just kind of felt bad for her (-1). Would repeat though..

  6. #4674
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflCopter22
    Anyone paying her $500 an hour for a covered fucking sick dick sucking should be shot in the head. Plain and fucking simple. These fucking over priced safety girls keep posting up with ridiculous rates because unfortunately there are a bunch of spineless men with enough disposable income that will pay it just to be in the same room as an attractive woman. I know the type. One time I was doing an hour of bare ass fucking with a hooker in Bellevue. The fucking hooker got mad that I wanted to fuck her in the ass for the whole hour. Why you ask? Because in her exact words guys in Bellevue come in fuck me once take a shower then pay me for an hour. This was in 2018. These cucks have just enabled the prostitutes even more over the years. I'm not hurting for money but I also want to college and am more than 12 years into my career. If I'm paying a hooker 4 x what I make in an hour its to fuck, preferably in their ass. Plain and simple. Companionship is bullshit. The cucks looking for that should stick to SA. Hooking has really made me realize how many men out there are really just a bunch of cowards. All safety girls are not ok. Every simp on tna that starts a review with she's all safety but that's ok should just punch himself in the nuts.
    Preach it, brother!

    Still going to fall on the deaf ears of the simp masses, sadly.

  7. #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125180-Gemini812

    I'm considering an appointment, but not sure how actual MILF she is vs Gilf. Can anyone confirm? I'm ok with mature, but I do have limits and the more Grandmotherly the less interest I have.

    TIA.
    She's a good fuck and a nice gal. I'd say she's later 40's maybe early 50's. She was my first bbciatcip.

  8. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125180-Gemini812

    I'm considering an appointment, but not sure how actual MILF she is vs Gilf. Can anyone confirm? I'm ok with mature, but I do have limits and the more Grandmotherly the less interest I have.

    TIA.
    I think if it more as a you should've wore sun tan lotion look. She's aged maybe halfway between gilf and MILF. Actually I guess looks her age.

  9. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    While I agree her rates are outrageous, and I won't be seeing her, its far from the worst I've seen on tna.

    She's younger, not obese charging 200 qv or 500 hr. Have seen older overweight providers trying to charge 5-600.

    Also a lot of tna cucks are still going to pay that price so I guess more power to her if she can find some suckers to pay that rate.
    Anyone paying her $500 an hour for a covered fucking sick dick sucking should be shot in the head. Plain and fucking simple. These fucking over priced safety girls keep posting up with ridiculous rates because unfortunately there are a bunch of spineless men with enough disposable income that will pay it just to be in the same room as an attractive woman. I know the type. One time I was doing an hour of bare ass fucking with a hooker in Bellevue. The fucking hooker got mad that I wanted to fuck her in the ass for the whole hour. Why you ask? Because in her exact words guys in Bellevue come in fuck me once take a shower then pay me for an hour. This was in 2018. These cucks have just enabled the prostitutes even more over the years. I'm not hurting for money but I also want to college and am more than 12 years into my career. If I'm paying a hooker 4 x what I make in an hour its to fuck, preferably in their ass. Plain and simple. Companionship is bullshit. The cucks looking for that should stick to SA. Hooking has really made me realize how many men out there are really just a bunch of cowards. All safety girls are not ok. Every [Deleted by Admin] on tna that starts a review with she's all safety but that's ok should just punch himself in the nuts.

  10. #4670

    Advanced search

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125180-Gemini812

    I'm considering an appointment, but not sure how actual MILF she is vs Gilf. Can anyone confirm? I'm ok with mature, but I do have limits and the more Grandmotherly the less interest I have.

    TIA.
    Kk try the bb section, not a lot of info here. She's been listed all the way back to 2017. Mixed reviews, as always YMMV. Looks better than most!

  11. #4669

    Anyone care to share Gemini812 experience?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?125180-Gemini812

    I'm considering an appointment, but not sure how actual MILF she is vs Gilf. Can anyone confirm? I'm ok with mature, but I do have limits and the more Grandmotherly the less interest I have.

    TIA.

  12. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...alittlebitties

    So help me out here guys. This chick looks familiar for some reason. STG? Stripper?

    Seriously hope nobody is laying down $$ for a qv with that. Jesus Fucking Christ but that's insane.
    While I agree her rates are outrageous, and I won't be seeing her, its far from the worst I've seen on tna.

    She's younger, not obese charging 200 qv or 500 hr. Have seen older overweight providers trying to charge 5-600.

    Also a lot of tna cucks are still going to pay that price so I guess more power to her if she can find some suckers to pay that rate.

  13. #4667

    GPS, out of my range

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...alittlebitties

    So help me out here guys. This chick looks familiar for some reason. STG? Stripper?

    Seriously hope nobody is laying down $$ for a qv with that. Jesus Fucking Christ but that's insane.
    But there's a discount for veterans.

  14. #4666

    The GPS is Staggering

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...alittlebitties

    So help me out here guys. This chick looks familiar for some reason. STG? Stripper?

    Seriously hope nobody is laying down $$ for a qv with that. Jesus Fucking Christ but that's insane.

  15. #4665

    Right on Gin!

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    But I've sure tried, and so should you. She twice provided me the most incredible BBBJ I've ever had. Hands down, the very best. Lately, however, she's been impossible for me to schedule with. If you have better luck, DO NOT miss her. You'll understand and you'll definitely thank me. Her mouth is fresh and unforgettable. Every single provider should accept her lessons!
    Thats exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks! I'll post in the BJ forum when I do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape