Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18030

    High end 3 some

    Looking to meet 2 nice ladies for an evening and willing to spend 300-500 per girl to have the night go perfect. Best way to get this done with no fuss?

    Definitely playing safe but want the ladies to orally stimulate the balls and maybe not shy to take a facial after.

  2. #18029

    MMF Threesome

    Hello,

    Wanted to see if anyone is open to a MMF threesome with a provider. I am straight and want to experience it once.

  3. #18028

    MILF hunter

    I'm visiting soon. Who is the best MILF high end provider in the area? I'm waiting until closer to it to see who is traveling in but give me some recommendations. No budget but they need to be okay with younger customers (28).

  4. #18027

    Jessie James

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet Jessie James?

    Her tryst profile is https://tryst.link/escort/jess-jamess.

  5. #18026

    Link / contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    Visited Courtney at Keystone and the Crossing hr very easy to setup everything covered, no daty, good head better ass $$5. Might repeat hate no daty.

    Stay safe.
    Any links to this anywhere? TIA.

  6. #18025

    Greece

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    Also did the 30 min but visited the Greek Isles and was very happy I did.
    How much for a trip to Greece?

  7. #18024

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    You must have a really big dick or something. She used to be OK with Greek, no problems. Or maybe I have a real small dick.
    You know I though she used to do Greek. I actually pulled the trigger and saw her about 6 months ago. Thing is, a few years ago I could have sworn that I made and appointment with her because I thought she did Greek. The person I was trying to see was on the west side near Sam Jones. I pulled into the parking lot and I thought I saw some really LEO looking dudes, like Oakleys, hiking boots, and other really subtle things. IDK I was freaked out when I though I saw some standard issue cars. So I let the big head take over and walked away. I'm not mad that I didn't see her back then. I try to let the big head win if I think somethings up. Years later I doubt there was LEO there, but better safe than sorry.

    I don't think size had anything to do with it. She just flat out told me she wasn't going to do it, which is fine. If they don't do Greek I rarely repeat.

  8. #18023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog96  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of the new site kittyads.com ? There's just a handful of girls on it but they are rated by the site based on reviews. Some hotties definitely.
    It's been around for quite a while but it's almost nothing but fake or outdated ads that just keep getting automatically posted. I've had a few people freaked out when I texted the numbers in the ads and found out someone else had the number now.

  9. #18022

    Kittyads

    Anyone heard of the new site kittyads.com ? There's just a handful of girls on it but they are rated by the site based on reviews. Some hotties definitely.

  10. #18021

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. She goes by several variations of Rain. I think even one of her recent adds says she's been in the game for 10 years. Anyways, here's what you can expect. Pictures look better that the person, very low end motel off of Pendleton pike on the east side (kinda scary after dark), above average BBBJCIM. I didn't try anything else because I didn't think it would be a great experience if I did. I did inquire about greek and she said she doesn't do that.
    You must have a really big dick or something. She used to be OK with Greek, no problems. Or maybe I have a real small dick.

  11. #18020

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. She goes by several variations of Rain. I think even one of her recent adds says she's been in the game for 10 years. Anyways, here's what you can expect. Pictures look better that the person, very low end motel off of Pendleton pike on the east side (kinda scary after dark), above average BBBJCIM. I didn't try anything else because I didn't think it would be a great experience if I did. I did inquire about greek and she said she doesn't do that.
    Thanks for the info.

  12. #18019

    411?

    Anyone had a visit with this hottie? Ty in advance for any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175166405

  13. #18018

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. She goes by several variations of Rain. I think even one of her recent adds says she's been in the game for 10 years. Anyways, here's what you can expect. Pictures look better that the person, very low end motel off of Pendleton pike on the east side (kinda scary after dark), above average BBBJCIM. I didn't try anything else because I didn't think it would be a great experience if I did. I did inquire about greek and she said she doesn't do that.

  14. #18017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog96  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been on here a while but don't post because I only do this about once a year. So I want to make it count. Which DI girl: Jaimee or Erica? Interested in both. Thanks in advance.
    Between those two, no question, Jaimee.

  15. #18016

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape