Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18028

    MILF hunter

    I'm visiting soon. Who is the best MILF high end provider in the area? I'm waiting until closer to it to see who is traveling in but give me some recommendations. No budget but they need to be okay with younger customers (28).

  2. #18027

    Jessie James

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet Jessie James?

    Her tryst profile is https://tryst.link/escort/jess-jamess.

  3. #18026

    Link / contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    Visited Courtney at Keystone and the Crossing hr very easy to setup everything covered, no daty, good head better ass $$5. Might repeat hate no daty.

    Stay safe.
    Any links to this anywhere? TIA.

  4. #18025

    Greece

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    Also did the 30 min but visited the Greek Isles and was very happy I did.
    How much for a trip to Greece?

  5. #18024

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    You must have a really big dick or something. She used to be OK with Greek, no problems. Or maybe I have a real small dick.
    You know I though she used to do Greek. I actually pulled the trigger and saw her about 6 months ago. Thing is, a few years ago I could have sworn that I made and appointment with her because I thought she did Greek. The person I was trying to see was on the west side near Sam Jones. I pulled into the parking lot and I thought I saw some really LEO looking dudes, like Oakleys, hiking boots, and other really subtle things. IDK I was freaked out when I though I saw some standard issue cars. So I let the big head take over and walked away. I'm not mad that I didn't see her back then. I try to let the big head win if I think somethings up. Years later I doubt there was LEO there, but better safe than sorry.

    I don't think size had anything to do with it. She just flat out told me she wasn't going to do it, which is fine. If they don't do Greek I rarely repeat.

  6. #18023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog96  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of the new site kittyads.com ? There's just a handful of girls on it but they are rated by the site based on reviews. Some hotties definitely.
    It's been around for quite a while but it's almost nothing but fake or outdated ads that just keep getting automatically posted. I've had a few people freaked out when I texted the numbers in the ads and found out someone else had the number now.

  7. #18022

    Kittyads

    Anyone heard of the new site kittyads.com ? There's just a handful of girls on it but they are rated by the site based on reviews. Some hotties definitely.

  8. #18021

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. She goes by several variations of Rain. I think even one of her recent adds says she's been in the game for 10 years. Anyways, here's what you can expect. Pictures look better that the person, very low end motel off of Pendleton pike on the east side (kinda scary after dark), above average BBBJCIM. I didn't try anything else because I didn't think it would be a great experience if I did. I did inquire about greek and she said she doesn't do that.
    You must have a really big dick or something. She used to be OK with Greek, no problems. Or maybe I have a real small dick.

  9. #18020

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. She goes by several variations of Rain. I think even one of her recent adds says she's been in the game for 10 years. Anyways, here's what you can expect. Pictures look better that the person, very low end motel off of Pendleton pike on the east side (kinda scary after dark), above average BBBJCIM. I didn't try anything else because I didn't think it would be a great experience if I did. I did inquire about greek and she said she doesn't do that.
    Thanks for the info.

  10. #18019

    411?

    Anyone had a visit with this hottie? Ty in advance for any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175166405

  11. #18018

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before. She goes by several variations of Rain. I think even one of her recent adds says she's been in the game for 10 years. Anyways, here's what you can expect. Pictures look better that the person, very low end motel off of Pendleton pike on the east side (kinda scary after dark), above average BBBJCIM. I didn't try anything else because I didn't think it would be a great experience if I did. I did inquire about greek and she said she doesn't do that.

  12. #18017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog96  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been on here a while but don't post because I only do this about once a year. So I want to make it count. Which DI girl: Jaimee or Erica? Interested in both. Thanks in advance.
    Between those two, no question, Jaimee.

  13. #18016

  14. #18015

    Another scammer

    I haven't ventured into the escort sites in years, but was very enticed by this one's ad. I reached out to her after midnight, she responded and we texted about incall / outcall options and rates. Rates were fair and I decided to pull the trigger. I asked her to call me so we could finalize plans, and then she asks for an advance to make sure I'm serious. That was the end of that conversation.

  15. #18014

    Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242
    No daty no GFE yes to greek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape