Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 254 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2153

    Don't miss Sierra!

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...o/284719951141

    Sierra is available again this weekend.

    She has become my favorite provider ever.

    Please don't make the mistake of missing her.

  2. #2152

    Mia = Cali = Princess = $100 specials

    I can confirm that all 4 accounts are the same person.

    The girl is extremely young and live in filth.

    I highly doubt she is legal.

    There were multiple "others" in the next room which made everything awkward.

    The threat of being robbed or attacked was definitely present.

    I left before anything stupid happened.

    With so many similar stories about the same girl, why is nothing being done? The threat of violence, theft, and potential age issue should be enough to get her banned. Especially now that she's is running multiple age and the hopes to scan and steal.

    If StG will do nothing, group justice?

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    Well. Having told me she was 15 you can definitely see the youth in her pictures. Had I seen face pics before I went, I wouldn't have gone. I wouldn't recommend anyone chancing it due to her age proclamation or treat of a trigger happy pimp.

  3. #2151

    Young

    Quote Originally Posted by DATYLiver  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 3 weeks ago. It was a week long ordeal of her standing me up twice then begging me to come see her. I reluctantly did for half price. She's definitely not 150 lbs!! Fibbed about most of her features but did cum twice during DATY.
    Well. Having told me she was 15 you can definitely see the youth in her pictures. Had I seen face pics before I went, I wouldn't have gone. I wouldn't recommend anyone chancing it due to her age proclamation or treat of a trigger happy pimp.

  4. #2150

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    This is the same provider that I previously warned about, she has a new ad. She has previously posted in STG as "Princess" and "Cali". Upon meeting, sht asked for donation and took it right into a bedroom. After a couple minutes she came out, proclaimed was was 15 and that if I didn't leave, her Pimp would shoot me. Avoid this person for many reasons!

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...s/214096749340
    I saw her 3 weeks ago. It was a week long ordeal of her standing me up twice then begging me to come see her. I reluctantly did for half price. She's definitely not 150 lbs!! Fibbed about most of her features but did cum twice during DATY.

  5. #2149

    Thief / Threat. New Ad

    This is the same provider that I previously warned about, she has a new ad. She has previously posted in STG as "Princess" and "Cali". Upon meeting, sht asked for donation and took it right into a bedroom. After a couple minutes she came out, proclaimed was was 15 and that if I didn't leave, her Pimp would shoot me. Avoid this person for many reasons!

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...s/214096749340

  6. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahblahBare  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad??
    Yeah. StG. Wearing pink and green underwear. Pics taken in the mirror. 00 Sexxy title.

  7. #2147

    Information??

    Does she have an ad??

    Quote Originally Posted by DATYLiver  [View Original Post]
    Had a quickie lunch visit with 00 Sexxy. She's got a nice body, titties, ass, and kitty. Talks a lot! And her 2 dogs will annoy you wanting in to watch. Overall a good time for the money.

  8. #2146

    State of the City address. Monger style

    Hey all,

    Long time lurker on this forum but am an active member on the sister-site ISG. Never found much reason to have two profiles but figured I'd take the plunge finally (no PM as I am not paying for both). I am from the area and been mongering for 7-10 years. Until COVID I was predominately going outside the US for business so a lot of my mongering was done in Latin America. However once we shut down I started to focus more on the local area like I did when I first got into the game.

    I have to say as a whole this area has gotten progressively worse as far as the availability of quality girls and their professionalism. As others have recently said it is next to impossible to get the urge, pull up StG or other sites, reach out and set something up in a timely fashion. It is completely beyond me why someone would pay for advertising on those sites and then simply not respond to messages for days (or at all). I used to have a few regulars but they have since moved on so lately have resorted to SA more than StG type sites. I will agree with others and say that there is talent to be found there. However it does require wading through a lot of profiles, getting your point across without sounding like you are soliciting and then getting them comfortable enough to actually meet.

    I have never used SB, and by the sound of the business model don't think I will. I personally would rather pay a monthly fee than wonder if each chat request is genuine or not. There are definitely some diamonds to be found there though. Probably one of the sexiest girls I've been with in the states reached out to me on SA. I assumed it was a fake but figured I'd at least respond a time or two. Lo and behold she was eating sushi naked on my back porch 2 days later; it was a sight to behold for sure. I've locked her up for an exclusive SD / SB relationship at this point but wanted to share that there can be good success on there. I probably got good one night stands on there another 8-10 times and a few didn't even want money. They were simply looking to get fucked properly and their husbands / SO's at home weren't doing the trick. Needless to say my mind was BLOWN.

    After reading a lot of the discussion around SB and SA, I do however want to mention one thing that should go as a warning to all in this racket. There was one girl that I connected with on SA, had an ATL number, but was living here and I met for lunch. Had a decent time but never progressed from there and then the blackmail messages started. The person on the other end knew more than he could have without running my plates (that's my guess at least). I ignored them until I got one from an iMessage number. At that point I let them know that if I received another message I would contact LEO and that with an iMessage number they'd be easily trackable. At that point I never received anything else. Point being there are always risk in what we do so don't ever let your guard down. Also in my situation I continuously refused to respond after the initial blackmail message. I would block the number and move on. If you respond they will know you care and try to get something out of you. If you don't, they likely will move on to the next target after a small amount of time. It took less than 3 hours for me from the initial text to the iMessage text coming through. Of course YMMV.

    To wrap all this up, if I were looking to play in this area, a SD / SB website is a must for quality and / or GFE. Outside of that, I always find myself scrolling through StG but seem to never get timely responses so end up at one of our AMPs in town when needing the quick release. Please stay safe and happy mongering.

    LS.

  9. #2145

    Sierra Savage. Red head of dreams

    Absolute real deal. Never have I finished like I have with Sierra. Definite skills.

    Let's start with the basics. Sierra is fire. 100% recent pictures. She made me have a "damn" moment when I saw her the first time.

    Sierra has a great warm personality and is very friendly. She is all business though. Very professional but still erotic.

    Sierra's donation is 28, but worth so much more.

    I can't wait to see her again.

    I think Sierra has ruined others for the time being. I might as well directly sign pay of my check to get.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lt-3_i13098281

    https://tryst.link/escort/sierrasavage2120

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...e/150691248158

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...art-3/45009639

    https://callescort.org/812-924-9517

  10. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe119  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set something up with this one. Can anyone speak on an experience with her? Thanks.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...r/106572406268
    Very beautiful nice and easy to talk to I had a dream with her only head games I'd give it 6 out of 10 was to thick for anything else. I will definitely see her again.

  11. #2143

    Slim thick, bad b!t at $, super freak

    Arrested again. BDD.

  12. #2142

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe119  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set something up with this one. Can anyone speak on an experience with her? Thanks.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...r/106572406268
    She's nice and really pretty. Won't let you lick the kitty! I've asked her for years. Always no. Haven't seen her for awhile tho.

  13. #2141

    Cari

    Trying to set something up with this one. Can anyone speak on an experience with her? Thanks.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...r/106572406268

  14. #2140
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    FYI, if during the "time" you sell you have sex then that makes you a prostitute. There's nothing wrong with being a prostitute, some of my best friends are prostitutes but saying you aren't is like calling day night. If you don't like being a prostitute or are ashamed of it perhaos you are in the wrong line of business.

    In any event, no finger wagging from working girls is allowed on the forum.

    A2

  15. #2139

    Deposit THIS!

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan85  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to this lady 3 times. All 3 times she's said she has a deposit and it varies from $20 to $75. I told her no thank you on the deposit, and she asks why not. I told her no offense but, how do I know you won't just ghost me after receiving deposit, and her response was "I'm not that type of girl." So be aware it's most likely a scam.
    Same experience with her but both times were 50. I will not contact anyone with "deposit" in their ad and would NEVER pay a deposit to anyone. Can you imagine FAT PHIL sitting in his mommy's basement raking in a couple hundred every day from fools falling for this scam? LOL. Not me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape