Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 1399 1899 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Breastplay (For free maybe)

    What's the best hookup app where you can find a potential woman who just want their titties suck or at least won't charge 100? Thanks in advance.

  2. #17337

    Luscious

    Anyone have any experience with Luscious?

    A search of the images didn't turn back anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/77489754#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43a1e870489498c146786ea11c9a157b_f.jpg‎   089004e6043e1572a33bc2835e34171e_f.jpg‎  

  3. #17336

    Any Info

    She has never posted her stage name, but wondering if anyone has indulged? Thanks!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/034204049711

  4. #17335

    Has anyone here seen this gorgeous babe?

    I forgot her name but I saw her once when I visited NC. Raleigh I think. She's got full sleeve tattoos on both her arms she's petite as hell and has big tits (34 DD). I don't know if she still working but I'd love to know if she's come back to work. She was very kinky and open to fetishes. One of my best experiences.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EC4D4F5A-13C5-497F-AF6D-F0886DC9C851.jpg‎   9C883AFB-8A7A-4440-A8C1-9192F1BF590D.jpg‎  

  5. #17334

    Looking for Darby, too

    I'd appreciate a working number as well. Last I saw she was on SA, but it's been a while since I was on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows how to reach out to Darby in Chapel Hill? No response from 3 numbers I had.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #17333

    Where is she?

    Anyone knows how to reach out to Darby in Chapel Hill? No response from 3 numbers I had.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #17332

  8. #17331

  9. #17330

    Not doubting a senior member

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have visited all. I saw the first two for a 2 girl BBBJ. They are legit and did a pretty good job. I have gone back to the white one a couple of times as she has more skills in my opinion.

    The second girl used to go by Mercy and I have seen her several times but it's been a while. She is decent at best with her BBBJ but acts like she is the best of all time. I wouldn't pay a dime over 80 and that is being generous. She is also overly cautious which makes dealing with her a tiny headache. Side note. She does have a pretty good rack but you have to ask her to take her shirt off most times.

    If you want a good BJ, I would either do a 2 girl with the first two or just go with the white one if you want a solo. I think she goes by Angela.
    I wonder if anyone else could chime in on the second girl listed? I like blonds and am considering giving her a try. Any input appreciated.

  10. #17329

    Sounds Like

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't waste my money there. They still have recent reviews of Brianna Sky and she hasn't been around in 8 years.
    Erotic Monkey also. They keep reviewing girls that have been out of the business for 10 + years.

  11. #17328
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any fellow Mongers have any information on these adds.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/121344165831

    As I love a great BBBJ was also wondering about this one as well.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/430830474152

    Any information either.
    I have visited all. I saw the first two for a 2 girl BBBJ. They are legit and did a pretty good job. I have gone back to the white one a couple of times as she has more skills in my opinion.

    The second girl used to go by Mercy and I have seen her several times but it's been a while. She is decent at best with her BBBJ but acts like she is the best of all time. I wouldn't pay a dime over 80 and that is being generous. She is also overly cautious which makes dealing with her a tiny headache. Side note. She does have a pretty good rack but you have to ask her to take her shirt off most times.

    If you want a good BJ, I would either do a 2 girl with the first two or just go with the white one if you want a solo. I think she goes by Angela.

  12. #17327

    Swirl

    Wondering if any fellow Mongers have any information on these adds.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/121344165831

    As I love a great BBBJ was also wondering about this one as well.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/430830474152

    Any information either.

  13. #17326

    Ghosted by Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post, how much did she ask for.
    She wanted $150 for hhr to waste 90 min of travel + wait time in a parking lot. While LEO is cruising through.

  14. #17325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    More on Wilmington St

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Mostly at night you can find some SWs out, but they will probably be around a handler or a group. You will mostly find BSWs there with 1 or 2 WSWs, but they are usually older and worn out. There aren't too many SWs out, but you can also try Idlewild and Lane.

    There are 2 that hang out on Wilmington St. , and I've picked up one of them during the day. There is a vid of her on xvideos (not my video), and she can be picked up for $40.
    Where do I find the ones on Wilmington and what is the name of the xvideo? Appreciate for the response.

  15. #17324
    Thanks for the post, how much did she ask for.

    Quote Originally Posted by GBowesb6  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker and thanks to all and this is my story on Famina.

    Set up an app't, re and re confirmed. I get to location and politely advise I arrive 5 min ahead of schedule.

    She suggests right before hand I can reschedule. I get bumped. For lunch!

    I'm driving 35 min (at 70 mph) and cannot be reading txt. I re explain, but I'm here I kept my schedule.

    Then promptly ghosted for an hour. Later defending the need for lunch.

    As, I'm driving out, LEO is in the lot, not even hiding with a marked car.

    So maybe I dodged a bullet. AVOID unless you have 90 minutes only 2 B ghosted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape