LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16167
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungUn3393  [View Original Post]
    Frequent 1021'er but currently on a hiatus bc we all need a break right gents?

    Recently had Blue and she was great very affectionate and great at teasing. Nice rack and body to go with it. Usual 7. 14 damage. Please don't give them more than that bc then they'll start to get ideas.

    I usually ask for lineup always bc idgaf and sometimes it's slow and sometimes it's whoever is available.
    Was at 1021 last week and requested a lineup and mamasan put me in a side room while 5-6 girls marshalled out, I think one came out after I had picked. Picked the tallest and biggest chested one, turned out to be Blue.

    She's got a good vibe and I had a good time. Won't do much fun in the table shower but I can understand. Ridiculously not private in there. I'd skip the sauna next time -- no point.

    She doesn't do BBBJ but she does this thing where she'll spend a good amount of time tonguing the underside of your dick head. I could get an hour of that alone. Great technique. 70+140 as everybody says.

  2. #16166
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungUn3393  [View Original Post]
    Usual 7. 14 damage. Please don't give them more than that bc then they'll start to get ideas.
    Love the way you think Youngin', this kid not only gets it but has a bright future in this hobby and we can be glad to know that he will open doors to help others do better.

    That's right, hold the line is the motto, kid, paying the standard for the same service we all get is doing it right. Unless they want to drop the silly policy of giving us some BBBJ to start, then maybe, just maybe, we can add 10 $ bucks to the tip.

    If you are talking about the same Blue I had, I'd say she's okay, nothing to really write home about. She does have a nice body but that's where it stops for me. Her face is. Okay, a little wide and round, not too cute but decent looking chic.

    My sole problem with her, she cannot take a pounding and her body is not as flexible when doing doggy. And she's a clock watcher. She is playful, chatty and let's you do a good chunk, like massage her, 69, lick and suck and play with her body all over when when the pounding comes, she's a little hesitant and watches and talks about clock when you're trying to switch positions.

    If I go there and she walks in, I'll politely ask for another as I like to fuck as many as possible, unless the girl was really good and I'd want her again. Candy and Coco still the best ones I've had there and wouldn't mind a repeat.

    Other then that, thank you for holding the line.

  3. #16165

    1021

    Frequent 1021'er but currently on a hiatus bc we all need a break right gents?

    Recently had Blue and she was great very affectionate and great at teasing. Nice rack and body to go with it. Usual 7. 14 damage. Please don't give them more than that bc then they'll start to get ideas.

    I usually ask for lineup always bc idgaf and sometimes it's slow and sometimes it's whoever is available.

  4. #16164

    1021

    Long time Monger here, but haven't been to a spa since they were shut down about a year or so before Covid. Took the plunge today, went to 1021, and saw Mena. Overall, about a six out of 10. Appeared a bit older, with a little bit of a baby belly. Breasts about a 34 C, a little sagging but nice enough. I had already showered before the event, so there was no need to waste time on the table. Came in took the house fee, returned in about three minutes with what she needed. Started with her Soso back rub, a few pushes here and there, nothing to write home about. Then looked at me and made the motion of getting down to it LOL. I said yes, she put her hands out, I gave her the 140 and off we went. Took the short little dress off, as I said above not bad, certainly not the best I've ever had. Put the cover on with her hands instead of her mouth, went down on Junior And Was rubbing my balls and my perineum at the same time. Her BJ is a bit toothy, and certainly not my favorite. Once hard, we did mish, doggy, And standing up on the side of the table I gave her a good pounding. Finished in the cover, clean up, and out the door about 50 minutes. As I said previously, I remember the good old days when there were some beauties to be had. This unfortunately was not one of those days. I did not see any of the other girls, so I can't comment. Happy hunting!

  5. #16163

    Hush

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    And how much is the damage there?
    Bring serious cash if you can afford it. I do not recall exactly but I may have posted about it ages ago. Maybe like $60 then for 15 min (pre-Joe inflation) plus maybe $100, $200 and $300 ranges for nude HJ, BJ and CFS, respectively, but don't hold me to those since it was way before COVID days. Vague memory here but not cheap compared to an AMP. A different experience in the hobby spectrum. I recall a white spinner type who was fun, and English was her native language so that was a change of pace too. I went for the HJ because I was just plain curious about the place and did not want to bring a lot of cash with me.

  6. #16162
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Like who didn't know that off you just look down to see the condom fully wrapped on your cock?

    I know your field of play is mostly escorts, when was thee blast time you been to a parlor jack?
    Last week. I was just informing the person who seemed surprised, although that was a bit back.

  7. #16161
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    They put the condom in their mouth and then put it on with their mouths. Pro move to make you think you're getting a BBBJ.
    Like who didn't know that off you just look down to see the condom fully wrapped on your cock?

    I know your field of play is mostly escorts, when was thee blast time you been to a parlor jack?

  8. #16160
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    Nice cb and started a BBBJ, or what I thought was a BBBJ. Not sure how she did it, but started sucking without the cover and then it was on?
    They put the condom in their mouth and then put it on with their mouths. Pro move to make you think you're getting a BBBJ.

  9. #16159
    And how much is the damage there?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy420  [View Original Post]
    No the megaplex that's attached / part of it is the video booths and glory holes. And that's a totally different scene. You go to the same door tho under the awning and tell the guy at the door your here to see a model. Then there's usually two girls there waiting to model themselves for you. You can use your imagination on the rest. Each girl has her own menu its not a house standard.

  10. #16158

    Angie hush

    Ok super interested in Angie now. Total wheelhouse. Was she white? Hair color? What night if week. I haven't been in there since it was balloons.

  11. #16157
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Re: Bobbi

    What was the damage on that granny for this BBBJ CIM finish?

    I wouldn't mind that kind of smut action. Love to facial them. Thats a rarity that should be put on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nov2006  [View Original Post]
    A lot of Angel posts recently, so I thought I would add my 2 cents. Bobbi is older, probably 40 ish but pretty, very skinny, and has small bolt-ons. I've been going to her because her BBBJ is impressive, lots of licking, and CIM is on the menu.

  12. #16156
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Hush just a video booth store? Gloryholes and bathhouse?
    No the megaplex that's attached / part of it is the video booths and glory holes. And that's a totally different scene. You go to the same door tho under the awning and tell the guy at the door your here to see a model. Then there's usually two girls there waiting to model themselves for you. You can use your imagination on the rest. Each girl has her own menu its not a house standard.

  13. #16155

    Angel Spa. Bobbi

    A lot of Angel posts recently, so I thought I would add my 2 cents. Bobbi is older, probably 40 ish but pretty, very skinny, and has small bolt-ons. I've been going to her because her BBBJ is impressive, lots of licking, and CIM is on the menu.

  14. #16154
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Allens Ave, across from The Big Blue Bug.
    Isn't Hush just a video booth store? Gloryholes and bathhouse?

  15. #16153

    Angel spa Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye88  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been said on this thread numerous times, and I mean no disrespect; but please keep it at. 70 and. 140. There's no need to go higher.y All you're doing is killing it for the rest of us.
    Made a rookie mistake yesterday and paid before the deed. I ask for the fun before the massage. Bella ask for what I wanted and I pointed to her mouth and pussy. I gave her the $140 which she counted (another bad sign) and she said sucky, sucky and I thought we were good with FS. She lubed herself up which was bad because I wanted to nibble on her pussy a little, but I'm still thinking FS is on the table since why else would she lube up. Played with her pussy, but she wouldn't allow FIV (another bad sign). I asked why not and she said my fingers were too big. I'm like well my cock is going in there and its bigger and she said just sucky sucky for $140. Should have called mamasan in right there, but the money was already gone when she went out to get supplies. The girl does did good head and I made her work for it. Several times I held her head down for some deep throating. Got a good 25 minutes of head. Afterwards she gave me one of the worst massages I have ever gotten. I finally just had her stop.

    Skip Bella if you get offered her unless you just want a blowjob.

    She has a serious c-section scar so if you're not sure its her look for it in case she changes her name.

    Bigstar1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape