Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 30307
-
03-17-22 15:57 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 408I've been keeping an eye on her, She puts outcalls in the ad, but the title says incall. That's somewhat of a yellow flag for me. I may give it a try if she's doing incalls, -I'll definitely report back if she is.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 14:52 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 99Let us know please
If you tried her out I would love a report. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 12:04 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 67Tgtbt
Any info on these two?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/649808107512
-
03-16-22 22:59 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 255Back?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/352263769752
Granted I've only been at this a few years but I don't remember her, and I'm always looking for those close to home. Potential option for others up north.
-
03-16-22 22:01 #16833Regular Member

Posts: 81Appreciate it
Thanks for the info. I'm not really going to go for either but I really appreciate it. I thought my post would just fall on deaf ears.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 20:52 #16832Banned Member

Posts: 905I saw Taffani a few years ago I guess about 2019 had a good date never got back to her because back then it was just to much to pick from and I was wilding out. She told me her man was in uncle and a few more things I didn't want to hear because I'm not into lots of conversation with those chicks I want a qv hit and out the door because you don't know who or what might show up. Some chicks are mules for dealers but anyway I guess about a year later or longer I started seeing rip off reports with her and a dude so he was back evidently. She was a ok date but no way I would risk it I been got by chicks who I hadn't saw bad reports on so no way I'm going to see one who has bad reports. She is a sweet woman but like most who rip off its because a man is in the picture wanting them to. And yes she has heavy demons but she wasn't marked up or sores or anything back then.
Originally Posted by Grummpi
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 19:51 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 226Help
Your very welcome! Don't be worried about forgetting a link, we have all made mistakes and it is no big deal. I hope you find.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
A good one that you can enjoy. As always stay safe out there. Read reviews and follow the big head. Good luck.
-
03-16-22 19:22 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 7334For what it is worth.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/425804753043
Originally Posted by Grummpi
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 18:19 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 52Meh
I seen her a couple years back like 3-4, when I got to her place she said door is open I went in and no one was there so I left she calls me and ask me to come back that she was in the bathroom cleaning herself and putting one of those internal "cups" to avoid pregnancy, she was dressed sexy in some fishnet started me off with a BBBJ and got on top of me 69 position I was getting ready to return the favor when I seen cum coming out so I only played with the clit for a couple of second and told her I was ready, she turned and was about to ride me without a rubber so I asked for one. She's hot but idk I feel like she might have something and trying to spread it. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Grummpi
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 16:52 #16828Banned Member

Posts: 634No problem Grandpa I hope what information I had was able to help you make a decision. Stay safe and Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 15:48 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 408Charity Bangs (https://www.adultlook.com/p/3059036) comes thru quite often. & Adrianne Seas (https://tryst.link/escort/adrianneseas14) is trying to get into the business also--Thats all I can recommend.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 15:45 #16826Regular Member

Posts: 7Sad but true.
Same bad dream. Thumbs down.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 15:41 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 408https://tryst.link/escort/adrianneseas14
Originally Posted by Ranger87
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 15:07 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 145Lissa
Saw her in Monroe-- Wow, I think 6-7 years ago-- BBW, long pullable hair, tripped my triggers-- just didn't quite click-- nothing really negative and she got the job done I just moved on.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 14:17 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 93Looking for intel
Anyone had the opportunity to see this lady? Caught my eye, but I prefer some knowledge before taking the plunge. Reply or PM with info.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/440682224716










Reply With Quote






