Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 31093
-
03-14-22 14:35 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 49Taylor
Dreamed of seeing Taylor earlier last year for a qv and of course waited until I got there to tell me she was on the dot. Settled for a CBJ but just couldn't finish. She promised me a better experience next time so I scheduled something less than a month after to try again but this time a hhr. It was lackluster and rushed unfortunately so I cannot recommend her. Can't remember her rates since its been a while. However, YMMV.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 14:15 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 255Weekend in review
A recap of this weekend's events.
Friday night tried to see taylor, texted her a few times hear back at 10 she was available, responded said I'd like to meet, crickets, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/76348050.
Originally started with a plan to see jess on Saturday, but an emergency happened and she had to cancel, sucks.
Atempted taylor again in the evening, no response.
Finally met Courtney today, not going to overhype but will say she has an enthusiasm that I wish more girls had, only had time for a quick visit unfortunately but definitely would like to schedule more time if I see her again.
-
03-14-22 13:38 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 190Thanks for the review. That is sad. I feel really bad that when I saw her 3-4 weeks back, she had started posting new and I had 50-50 experience and that is what I posted honestly but I could already see that she was going to go down and should have posted such but couldn't say for sure that time and so my 50-50 review.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 12:48 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 610Jessica
Has anyone taking this lovely model for a test drive yet, a quick spin around the block may be in order to test it out. Parking something big in her gas tank might be a way to start, just wonder how the suspension works and if there is any flexibility in the body. The tires do appear to be pumped up with ample pressure and the value stems seem to be in order. Hopefully the pink slip is in hand and in working order. Please advise.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/996330067332
-
03-14-22 12:47 #17589Senior Member

Posts: 149Waste of time
To piggy back off the previous two reviews this one is a complete waste of time. And I hate that I didn't see these until after I saw her. The Pics are real, and she's an attractive girl but the dream was beyond horrible. CBJ weak, hygiene not good, tried to stroke through a foul smell and ended up with blood everywhere. She's a clock watcher down to the second, and apparently time starts whenever you walk in the door. And the dream is over soon as her alarm goes off, despite how much talking she does and the delays due to her bloody kitten. She has absolutely no interest in making sure you enjoy yourself or earning a regular.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
Also I thought that it's possible that she really didn't realize she was on her period. But texted a short bit later on a burner # to see if she would still schedule an appointment and she did with no hesitation. And that imo confirmed that she's a scammer. I would've been better off burning the roses.
FWIW She hosts out of an apartment with this provider.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/77073874
And they were hosting at the same complex "Sugar Baby" used to host out of. I haven't seen SB in a while due to her price increase, but I'm almost certain it's the same exact apartment.
-
03-14-22 11:19 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 198Jennifer
I saw her in Jan of 21 and I did make a report on her. Was a pretty bad experience for me also NCT. Evidently nothing has changed with her sounds exactly like my experience also. In my post I said "will not repeat" and I definitely haven't. Sorry for your experience. Happens a lot for sure.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 06:45 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 7334Gastonian didn't recall her either when I asked him. The pics she is posting are OLD. She looks nothing like that now. I was tempted to turn around and leave.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 03:32 #17586Senior Member

Posts: 687She wants a deposit so my opinion she is fake.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 23:15 #17585Regular Member

Posts: 81Any Porn stars coming thru soon?
About to ball on some tax money. Nah I'm just playing. But a porn star would be great way to blow some on. It also would be a great way to go out with a bang and retire doing this "hobby".
-
03-13-22 21:13 #17584Senior Member

Posts: 960The website really needs a block of topic link. I'm so over logging on and reading about this girl. If I never see the name Courtney again I will die a happy man. Girl in question, if you are reading this please change your name to Jennifer or something.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 21:07 #17583Senior Member

Posts: 960Or Escort Monkey. Right there big as day. Even an email.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 20:37 #17582Senior Member

Posts: 1653Jennifer
Some of her pics look like Tammy Faye Baker did her makeup. I don't think I ever saw her at L&L Gastonia, and I was there often.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
03-13-22 20:11 #17581Banned Member

Posts: 905Is this real
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24249426 anybody saw her is this real if it is please don't run the rates up what ever they are.
-
03-13-22 19:08 #17580Banned Member

Posts: 905Tattooed Queen is real
She post as tattooed Queen but I knw her as Candy. She said someone posted her ad is fake a while back and wants me to let yall know she is real she does outcalls when she is here. I sent her to hilltop twice this year and pounded tf out of her. I been knowing Candy sense she was 18 she's 24 now. I don't even know how many times we smashed but its a very high number. She is a sex addict not a drug addict, I can say that with confidence. She had some type of stomach thing going on she couldn't eat much and lost weight she had a stomach operation and she should be gaining weight, but she will still be a spinner. And be warned she can go long as you can but I don't know if she watch clock with others, she didn't with me. She loves getting pounded no lube needed and waves of jisim be all over ya wang. I can blow her up and white knight or what ever because I know its true. But just letting you know as requested when you see her ads she is real and her service is great.
-
03-13-22 18:33 #17579Banned Member

Posts: 905Lmao ok then LOL.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




