Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 6412
-
03-17-22 17:35 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 25Any young and skinny kgirl?
In mood for young (early20's) and skinny girl.
Any intel?
Looks like most kgrils nowadays are mostly in 30's.
-
03-17-22 17:22 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 332Why so many conflicting reports on Rabbit?
First of all, I have not seen Rabbit, so this is not based on my personal experience. The primary reason that I've not attempt to see her is that there are so many conflicting reports on her services and menu. When she was here last year, there were initial reports of BBFS and then later there were conflicting reports of everything covered, including CBJ. Now there is report of BB greek? Granted I've not participated in this forum for a long time, but I've not recalled a provider with such discrepancies in her menu.
-
03-17-22 13:20 #3380Shill for KGFE ignore all posts

Posts: 60Rabbit from MKC Greek!
Saw Rabbit today!
In the bed, she's a 1000% pleaser, kept checking to make sure that I'm enjoying the service and there with the mindset that she's there to do her job and please me a paying customer. Zero drama, lots of vibing!
Session included a lot of BBBJ, Deepthroat, Rimming, and I had the pleasure of enjoying all her holes, her ass is so tight and she really enjoys it, her pussy is a love box that I just can't get enough of. Maybe because I'm small sized when it come to my cock LOL (yes I'm Asian) and because I was a regular when she was here the first time. We tried something different today, she let me stick it in her ASS! (which was absolutely addicting and amazing) so I found myself switching between her ass and pussy until I just exploded deep inside her. You know a girl cares about her profession when she took the time to lick every drop off my pulsating cock. Anyways, first time bare greek experience with a K-girl. So I'm like going off the charts LOL.
I don't know how else to describe her, I wish her all the best with safety and no drama with her work. She's such a gem, please treat her well and you will be rewarded. She's officially my ATF and I'll never meet anyone else that will top this experience. Don't say you saw this review when you see her, she specifically asked that I don't put a review on the greek, but this ones for the boys!
-
03-17-22 03:01 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 41Best massage
2 things, I highly recommend and 2 pop and if not then make sure you that amazing massage in from her!
Originally Posted by IkerNN
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 19:51 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 436You will NOT be disappointed. I won't say much so you won't over expect. But I will say happy birthday and you will enjoy your present.
Originally Posted by IkerNN
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 19:49 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 436Photos are pretty accurate. Tits are small C or big B and man made. Guessing at age will be late 20's.
Originally Posted by Teddyboi
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 19:47 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 436I say her skin tone is lighter for being Thai. To be honest I think her ad pictures are pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 17:40 #3375Regular Member

Posts: 17Marlee or Jenna CKD?
Any info on Marlee or Jenna CKD?
-
03-16-22 17:11 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 361Random Q, but what is her skin color like? I don't like thai skin color usually. Too brownish. Any reference to compare? Thanks!
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 16:16 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 63Damn ATF? How is she compared to the photo? Real tits and how old?
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 16:04 #3372Regular Member

Posts: 7Bella LAK
My birthday is next week and I'm going to treat myself by booking with Thai Bella at LAKAngels.
Can anyone share experiences or deep reviews with her?
Thanks.
-
03-16-22 13:47 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 436Bella from LAK
Wow, her rates now is $320 HR. I will have to find a part time job to be able to see her again. LOL. Like always she is for sure ATF and GFE.
-
03-16-22 13:39 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 74Renee CKD
Or should I say kstars (rebrand).
Any intel on this girl, love the images but you know how that is. However, they do show tits so that's always encouraging.
Thanks in advance.
-
03-16-22 11:19 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 780This is irrelevant for korg business. The customer base is generally high income and relatively unaffected by the overall economy & inflation. Vegas had record gaming revenues last year. This occurred even when there were generally no conventions or shows. Why? Sin sells and Vegas offers something not available elsewhere in the country. Same for korgs.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 02:16 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 294Depends on the quality of the girl. The atf types are in high demand due the 1. The supply of quality ladies 2. The higher prices means taking less risk (less TOFTT) and demand for higher standards therefore sticking with known atfs 3. I'm sure some girls have reduced their volume based on the higher rate.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
Newer girls and non atfs they probably are getting less business hence the 15 minute specials.










Reply With Quote



