Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 58846
-
03-17-22 00:04 #39256Regular Member

Posts: 14Mm? Kissimmeee area
Ok, it looks like my best bet is to go to Mm. I'm going to be in Kissimmee area just checking if there is anything closer to try out. Looks like mm is a half hour away and the half hour wait might cause some red flags. If it's the best bet I'll head there and report.
-
03-16-22 23:37 #39255Senior Member

Posts: 844New Day Spa (NDS) Location Info
I recall seeing the security monitor showing one of their cameras pointed at the back door and it seemed pretty tight back there. Regarding location, a reliable "landmark" to cite is to say that the REAL NDS location is DIRECTLY across Sand Lake Road from the Chili's Restaurant that's within the Florida Mall 'outlot businesses'. In any case, the following post may well be recommended reading as it's complete with PICTURES of where to go (and where NOT to go):
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...48#post4896948
Spoiler: There are TWO AMP's (at opposite ends) of the plaza complex where NDS is located.
-
03-16-22 20:52 #39254Senior Member

Posts: 1148Nds
Nds is on sand lake, yes. In a shopping plaza on the east end of it. I always park in the front but I believe theres parking around back also. . 8 at the door $. 6 to the girl for about an hour.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 20:28 #39253Regular Member

Posts: 6Bo
First time posting but, long time on the site. I went to Bo today and saw Lisa. I smoking hot Colombian. Started off with a quick TS and then back to the room. Next, was a nice 10 minute massage. Then, she told me to flip over for some real fun! He started with a covered BJ then she's got on top and rode me hard. She has a thick Latina booty and she worked it good! We finished in doggie position and I was a happy customer.
-
03-16-22 19:04 #39252Senior Member

Posts: 844Line Up at Milk... skip STG! Then I went to Spa Serenity.
Well, there's a new name, and it may explain a discrepancy I found this morning. Since Milk posts a DAILY ad on Skip-The-Games, I was under the impression that the names of the girls in their ad probably accurately reports the line-up for the day. Nupe! At least not today.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
Based on glowing reports here, I have been on a mission to track down what has proven to be the "elusive" Amanda. I've made three prior visits to Milk requesting Amanda, only to be told she's either on vacation or otherwise not available at all, so on THIS occasion I checked today's ad on STG (from about 2 miles away from the spa), as seen here:
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...s/097553364054 ... which is "bumped" to the top of the daily listing at least 3 times throughout the same day!
As you can see, TODAY'S line-up is clearly being reported as Mocha, Kiki, Sophia, and AMANDA! ... no GINGER! After looking up the ad, just minutes from the spa, I remained skeptical, as something similar appeared on at least one of my prior attempts, so I called and spoke to Keiko. When I asked if Amanda is available this morning, Keiko reported that Amanda is on vacation, "but we have FOUR girls working who will please. Come check it out!" This report about Ginger makes me wonder if they simply haven't found, and labeled, some pictures of a girl that sorta almost kinda looks a little bit like the actual Ginger, so they might just be using Amanda-pics for the time being. In any case, I no longer completely trust the names I find on their daily STG ads, and I recommend anyone go ahead and call to inquire about a specific name you may be interested in seeing. Keiko is still NOT going to take (or honor) an actual APPOINTMENT, but at least you'd know if your targeted girl is even working that day.
Since Amanda was, in fact, NOT there, and I've seen the rest of the talent, except Ginger, but then I almost never take the "new girl" as I've been disappointed several times in letting Keiko test out her new talent on me, I decided to pass and went on up the road to Spa Serenity to check out the talent there.
At Spa Serenity, I found Cici, a short little firecracker with an outgoing and funny personality that likes to joke around, while remaining VERY sexy. Cici is a short, stout (NOT FAT!), Chinese girl with nice LARGE bolt-on's that feel as natural as Mona's at NDS. All the way around a perfectly formed sturdy little body with perfectly formed 'features' up and down. She's ALMOST as fun as the Milk girls, although she remained clothed during the table shower (no soapy body slide), and TUMA never came up during my otherwise very satisfying time with her. I also didn't get the feeling that MSOG was something she would proactively offer on her own (and I didn't ASK because I am incapable, but that's me). I'm not sure she would even offer IF asked, as part of her overall attitude was all-about-the-money (which is NEVER something one would find at Milk). I still recommend her and I will repeat.
-
03-16-22 17:52 #39251Senior Member

Posts: 253Venturing to Orl
Thank you all fellow mongers for great information and reports. I am headed down from Jax and see that Milk, BO and NDS are the places to be.
Is NDS the one on Sand lake?
Am I missing any others that should be ventured into? Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated. If you do not want to share here, feel free to DM.
-
03-16-22 16:11 #39250Senior Member

Posts: 255Blue ocean is geico-adjacent. Usually not the best experience for most, but it suits some individuals tastes.
Originally Posted by MrStrongCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 14:46 #39249Banned Member

Posts: 197Ohhhhh there's an actual Ginger? Man, I thought I misheard and thought Kiko was talking about Jun Jun. I had seen her and told Kiko to give me Sophia instead. Now it makes sense when she asked me "how did you see her in Oct when she just came?" Whoops my bad haha.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 12:48 #39248Senior Member

Posts: 134Mm
Well. Made it in this morning. Short wait as I relaxed and listened to the fun next door. Ginger was my masseuse. Sweet girl. And now I know what TUMA stands for.
-
03-16-22 11:46 #39247Senior Member

Posts: 145Tokyo
I used to go back in the day before Covid shut everything down and they left town it used to be Korean girls working their and they were very playfull the last service I got before they closed up was had a shower and she was all up in my spots. Then back to room she would start the massage with lights just about off and she was naked before I even flipped but before then she was all up licking the boys and butt hole had me on all fours and then the flip we had just as much fun. But recently their was an older lady probably mid to late 40's only working and yesterday their was a younger probably high 20 low 30 not fat but not skinny all most like a baby chunky face after she took her top off she said these are all real probably a b or c size. It was nice but she said more next time so I'm going to take her up on her offer in a day or so.
Originally Posted by BrushYaHair
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 11:30 #39246Senior Member

Posts: 145Tokyo
I know o I know usually 40 for basic then I'll top at 60 if she takes top off at let me play (which she did) I'm going to give her one more try this weekend and see how far she will go and for how much if it's within range of the others then I'll try out and I'll report back.
Originally Posted by GhostVet
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:48 #39245Senior Member

Posts: 167Wow 80 for HE?? Too much
80 for a HE? Usually 40-50 covers it in my opinion!
I think the rule of thumb is dream of 200-240 for FS in the Orlando area at these places. Or 140-160 after the house fee is paid for FS.
Originally Posted by Fred5568
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 09:25 #39244Senior Member

Posts: 58Blue Ocean 50XX E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 3280X.
Originally Posted by Mrstrongcock
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 09:24 #39243Senior Member

Posts: 58I have never been but would like to try if you get any more info please share. How do the girls look in there.
Originally Posted by Fred5568
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 08:43 #39242Senior Member

Posts: 145Old Tokyo longwood
Any body been to the old Tokyo place I think it's called international therapy now not sure. Usually older call their every time I visited she always say come back new girl boom boom and making the motion. I went yesterday younger girl their only gave me a 30 minute option did some light touching on back then applied oil to butt area massaged a little then cleaned up and had me flip she light touch over stomach and close to the boys then said you take care of me I take care of you she asked what I wanted and of course not knowing I only had 80 on me and wasn't going to get dressed and goto truck. So I told her I only had 80 she says more to upgrade and told her I only had 80 she okay this time only she took top off and let me play and she started with HJ and kept telling me next time more fun. She said she's only been their for 3 days anyone else take part of these activities and if so is it a full menu their I don't want to slap down more money to only get the basics. Drop me a message please if you have.












Reply With Quote





