Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 902 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 952 1002 1402 1902 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 31138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17623
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the opportunity to see this lady? Caught my eye, but I prefer some knowledge before taking the plunge. Reply or PM with info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/440682224716
    I saw Taffani a few years ago I guess about 2019 had a good date never got back to her because back then it was just to much to pick from and I was wilding out. She told me her man was in uncle and a few more things I didn't want to hear because I'm not into lots of conversation with those chicks I want a qv hit and out the door because you don't know who or what might show up. Some chicks are mules for dealers but anyway I guess about a year later or longer I started seeing rip off reports with her and a dude so he was back evidently. She was a ok date but no way I would risk it I been got by chicks who I hadn't saw bad reports on so no way I'm going to see one who has bad reports. She is a sweet woman but like most who rip off its because a man is in the picture wanting them to. And yes she has heavy demons but she wasn't marked up or sores or anything back then.

  2. #17622

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Manny. And Dollarsine, I failed to enter the link; just an oversight. No one is perfect.
    Your very welcome! Don't be worried about forgetting a link, we have all made mistakes and it is no big deal. I hope you find.

    A good one that you can enjoy. As always stay safe out there. Read reviews and follow the big head. Good luck.

  3. #17621
    For what it is worth.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/425804753043

    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the opportunity to see this lady? Caught my eye, but I prefer some knowledge before taking the plunge. Reply or PM with info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/440682224716

  4. #17620

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the opportunity to see this lady? Caught my eye, but I prefer some knowledge before taking the plunge. Reply or PM with info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/440682224716
    I seen her a couple years back like 3-4, when I got to her place she said door is open I went in and no one was there so I left she calls me and ask me to come back that she was in the bathroom cleaning herself and putting one of those internal "cups" to avoid pregnancy, she was dressed sexy in some fishnet started me off with a BBBJ and got on top of me 69 position I was getting ready to return the favor when I seen cum coming out so I only played with the clit for a couple of second and told her I was ready, she turned and was about to ride me without a rubber so I asked for one. She's hot but idk I feel like she might have something and trying to spread it. Be careful.

  5. #17619
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Manny. And Dollarsine, I failed to enter the link; just an oversight. No one is perfect.
    No problem Grandpa I hope what information I had was able to help you make a decision. Stay safe and Happy Hunting.

  6. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    About to ball on some tax money. Nah I'm just playing. But a porn star would be great way to blow some on. It also would be a great way to go out with a bang and retire doing this "hobby".
    Charity Bangs (https://www.adultlook.com/p/3059036) comes thru quite often. & Adrianne Seas (https://tryst.link/escort/adrianneseas14) is trying to get into the business also--Thats all I can recommend.

  7. #17617

    Sad but true.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I met this one today. Way out in the middle of nowhere in a crappy messy trailer. She is a lot bigger and older than her pics suggest. The pics are her but a long time ago and 100 lbs ago. I wouldn't repeat for free.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/546851892651

    "My names Jennifer I started at the strip club in Gastonia as a entertainer and have worked all aspects of the sex industry since. I have plenty of experience in this field. I have plenty of regulars who come see me weekly I'm just open to taking on new clients and I aim to please. I guarantee you will leave from me with a smile and a way happier ☺65039; feeling. I consider all requests. I won't make you feel out of the way. I do not rush or clock watch. You can stay for your entire time or not it's your choice. I'm very laid back 😌 🤪 but goofy too. I enjoy taking care of men amd there needs and desires. So let me have a chance at taking care of your needs. Prices are based out of Charlotte area prices. I have traveled while doing this and have workedany cities and I also have reviews up on other escort sites. I do sell pics am vids on request. I can travel but would rather host at my home..
    Same bad dream. Thumbs down.

  8. #17616
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping someone could hook me up with contact info for her. I know she connects via Twitter but I am not on there. I was hoping someone had her number.
    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianneseas14

  9. #17615

    Lissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Not to be rude but when you ask for help it really helps to add the link!

    Is the below link you question?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/246332432668
    Saw her in Monroe-- Wow, I think 6-7 years ago-- BBW, long pullable hair, tripped my triggers-- just didn't quite click-- nothing really negative and she got the job done I just moved on.

  10. #17614

    Looking for intel

    Anyone had the opportunity to see this lady? Caught my eye, but I prefer some knowledge before taking the plunge. Reply or PM with info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/440682224716

  11. #17613

    Mia

    Try this fun one out. BBJ CIM QV $. Seen her twice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/77180698

  12. #17612

    Escort reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Not to be rude but when you ask for help it really helps to add the link!

    Is the below link you question?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/246332432668
    Thanks for the info Manny. And Dollarsine, I failed to enter the link; just an oversight. No one is perfect.

  13. #17611
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    This is one where I would be cautious. 5'1 and 137? She doesn't look like either to me. Large breasts the ad says, I'd nice nice for her size but not large. Finally, the biggest red flag for me is when was the last time you ever saw a girl that hot do $80 QV, does Anal, BBBJ, CIM and Prostate check to name a few. All for $80 bucks. That my friend would mean Unicorns are real.
    Does Her ad begin with (Once upon a time) in a land far far away there live a fair maiden.

    Ah Ah Ah That's all folks!!

    Later HFT.

  14. #17610

    Thanks for update

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Justin, she was a cool little spinner who really wanted to clean her act up I remember one or two times she literally just called my phone to talk. She was real nice and gave a great BJ but she kind of fell off the radar. Last I knew she was at the apartment over by Albamarle and WT. I haven't seen her post in forever hope she got her act together and things are on the up for her.
    Thanks for update she did post once last year we texted but I didn't get off work in time she was gone I did go to a trailer in that area I think, it was odd because she said her BF lived across the street with his BM and was watching hard when I pulled up and when I left. T it was the last time I saw her because I told her I saw her on PH and we fell out I regret saying anything. Thanks if you hear anything let me know.

  15. #17609

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone saw Tiffany lately or know what happened to her she was a good one saw her 6 times she another addict but a nice and clean one always in nice hotels and dressed nice loved to go shopping buying new cloths I miss her. We fell out because my dumb ass mentioned I saw her on PH she denied it and I made a big deal out of it calling her a lie instead of shutting the F up. She stopped seeing me and later stopped posting. She popped up early last year for one day I was at work later that day she was gone. If anyone has her info help me out. I got her to try back door also and she liked it I bet its wide open now. Couldn't get BBF though I wanted to dump in her bad LOL. I never mentioned seeing one of the chicks online again LOL.
    Justin, she was a cool little spinner who really wanted to clean her act up I remember one or two times she literally just called my phone to talk. She was real nice and gave a great BJ but she kind of fell off the radar. Last I knew she was at the apartment over by Albamarle and WT. I haven't seen her post in forever hope she got her act together and things are on the up for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape