Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22976

    ThE otheR Site

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    P411 is a great resource. I've never once had a girl ask me for additional screening info. Of course, I have a shitload of "oks" on there so that helps. I even had one that wanted a deposit, I said no. She checked out my P411 profile and waived it. But if you DO like fucking heroin addicts and all that, you shouldn't sign up. LOL.

    Another note: I never had to provide my personal info to P411 because I was vouched in my a couple of hookers. I've also had a problem a girl on there and emailed management (Gina at the time) and they took care of it. I guess the threat of being kicked off their platform and losing access to vetted men makes them straighten out pretty quick.
    The oThER site also has verification. It's called White Listing.

    Once I've told a reputable provider that I'm White Listed there and that's all it took.

  2. #22975

    Have to agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I don't really understand all these issues with screening. Just sign up for P411. Pay your $149 a year and see all of the quality pussy you want without the hassle of sending information back and forth.

    I don't know any reputable provider who doesn't accept it. Send you P411 I'd and you are in with any of the hottest, cleanest and most business oriented providers.

    I don't know what you guys feel your time is worth, but I have a value for my time and at $149 a year that is less than the wasted time and effort to get verified each time I want to see someone new.

    Get two P411 providers to verify you and it is easy.

    Unless your game is a love of the chase, then keep bitching, but for me the time I save is paid back in about a week. No more texting back and forth and you can see quality women whenever you want.

    Think about it. Do you really want a provider to not screen? Those that don't really aren't worth the money. I don't want some woman to suck me dick who isn't screened herself. P411 also is a screening site for the women too. The providers have to be screened to be listed.

    I have been hobbying for over 30 years and only once had a provider try to blackmail me. I called her bluff told her to meet me and I would pay her. The address for the meeting was a sheriifs substation in my township. She never showed and left me alone.

    Of course she had warrants. So maybe that is why she didn't show.

    Screening is not new. Get used to it or just keep fucking Heroin addicts.
    P411 is a great resource. I've never once had a girl ask me for additional screening info. Of course, I have a shitload of "oks" on there so that helps. I even had one that wanted a deposit, I said no. She checked out my P411 profile and waived it. But if you DO like fucking heroin addicts and all that, you shouldn't sign up. LOL.

    Another note: I never had to provide my personal info to P411 because I was vouched in my a couple of hookers. I've also had a problem a girl on there and emailed management (Gina at the time) and they took care of it. I guess the threat of being kicked off their platform and losing access to vetted men makes them straighten out pretty quick.

  3. #22974

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBeer  [View Original Post]
    She is on P411. I saw her once a bunch of years ago, booked through there and don't remember providing I'd. She had an assistant at that point who did all the messaging. Not sure what her setup is now.
    I don't really understand all these issues with screening. Just sign up for P411. Pay your $149 a year and see all of the quality pussy you want without the hassle of sending information back and forth.

    I don't know any reputable provider who doesn't accept it. Send you P411 I'd and you are in with any of the hottest, cleanest and most business oriented providers.

    I don't know what you guys feel your time is worth, but I have a value for my time and at $149 a year that is less than the wasted time and effort to get verified each time I want to see someone new.

    Get two P411 providers to verify you and it is easy.

    Unless your game is a love of the chase, then keep bitching, but for me the time I save is paid back in about a week. No more texting back and forth and you can see quality women whenever you want.

    Think about it. Do you really want a provider to not screen? Those that don't really aren't worth the money. I don't want some woman to suck me dick who isn't screened herself. P411 also is a screening site for the women too. The providers have to be screened to be listed.

    I have been hobbying for over 30 years and only once had a provider try to blackmail me. I called her bluff told her to meet me and I would pay her. The address for the meeting was a sheriifs substation in my township. She never showed and left me alone.

    Of course she had warrants. So maybe that is why she didn't show.

    Screening is not new. Get used to it or just keep fucking Heroin addicts.

  4. #22973
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I will not put a ID covered or uncovered. No pictures. Her phone could get lost, LEO get it any number of things. Just keep my real life separate from the hobby. If they insist on it I just move on.
    Here is another one wanting a picture of your ID sent to them to get verified. A mystery latina in NKY.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4950164.htm?cat=1

  5. #22972
    Quote Originally Posted by RDangerfield  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Sara.

    A detailed review from 2014.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...148&viewfull=1#post1969148.
    She's disgusting.

    And junkie.

    Pretty sure I wrote last week as well.

  6. #22971
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillIyBob  [View Original Post]
    Just got a notice that I was being fined $1500 for wasting girls time. Sent pictures of Mutilated bodies and said if I didn't pay he had 6 man's to come kill me an my family. I ask if he could start with my ex wife. Then got pickoff some mask guys in a car with assault rifles. I ask if he need a address of my ex nothing after that LOL.

    Do guy ever really fall for that shit.
    Can you give me the names of the girls time that you wasted? I'd like to then waste their time also. I have a couple names I'd like to see gone. And yes apparently some guys must fall for it or they wouldn't try it. Some guys, and I've seen them, could literally be robbed via the mail.

  7. #22970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Just got a notice that I was being fined $1500 for wasting girls time. Sent pictures of Mutilated bodies and said if I didn't pay he had 6 man's to come kill me an my family. I ask if he could start with my ex wife. Then got pickoff some mask guys in a car with assault rifles. I ask if he need a address of my ex nothing after that LOL.

    Do guy ever really fall for that shit.
    Can I provide you with some names and piggy back off your death threats?

  8. #22969

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageEnthusi  [View Original Post]
    All she needs is name and photo. You can cover everything else up I believe.
    There's absolutely no good reason for this! Never send I'd whether partially covered, or not.

  9. #22968

    Fine

    Just got a notice that I was being fined $1500 for wasting girls time. Sent pictures of Mutilated bodies and said if I didn't pay he had 6 man's to come kill me an my family. I ask if he could start with my ex wife. Then got pickoff some mask guys in a car with assault rifles. I ask if he need a address of my ex nothing after that LOL.

    Do guy ever really fall for that shit.

  10. #22967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageEnthusi  [View Original Post]
    All she needs is name and photo. You can cover everything else up I believe.
    What for? Why does she need your name and photo? Because once you share that photo, she'll know your real name, the state you live, your phone number, and a photo. People's full personal information can be found with a lot less. There is no reason she needs a copy of your Id, even one that's partially covered. Ask her if she's willing to send you the same and see if she's okay with you having that much information.

  11. #22966
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageEnthusi  [View Original Post]
    All she needs is name and photo. You can cover everything else up I believe.
    I will not put a I'd covered or uncovered. No pictures. Her phone could get lost, LEO get it any number of things. Just keep my real life separate from the hobby. If they insist on it I just move on.

  12. #22965
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsa513  [View Original Post]
    I know real IDs are a no go for a lot of people here. But Natane has been around for awhile and if she ever used that info badly you would have heard about it. Sure there is always a risk but an acceptable one in her case I would say. Not sure if she's on P411 but that could be another option with enough oks.
    She is on P411. I saw her once a bunch of years ago, booked through there and don't remember providing I'd. She had an assistant at that point who did all the messaging. Not sure what her setup is now.

  13. #22964
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I text her ask if she had HH rates. Got a response back no she doesn't. Evidently she has a handler answering her text.
    Its just an assistant. And most on Eros don't have HH rates. Usually not worth their time.

  14. #22963
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see Natane, but. I am not comfortable providing my drivers license.
    All she needs is name and photo. You can cover everything else up I believe.

  15. #22962

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    How does one find her? PM me if you prefer.
    She's on Eros. You can find her in the Ohio section.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7917053.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape