The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 19281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12786

    Little Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys, I asked this question once before but no one answered. She posts all the time but despite numerous attempts to contact her, she doesn't respond. Has anyone had a dream with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/125962934168
    Well if you've tried numerous times with no response I'd say cut your losses and move on. She's not worth anything. Play and stay safe.

  2. #12785

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    That's Kayla's fake ad. She is a well known rip off artist and well reviewed on this Forum. Just use the Search Function and type in the name. Sorry!
    Phone number begins with a 772 area code and no record of it on Google. Both bad.

  3. #12784

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys, I asked this question once before but no one answered. She posts all the time but despite numerous attempts to contact her, she doesn't respond. Has anyone had a dream with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/125962934168
    That's Kayla's fake ad. She is a well known rip off artist and well reviewed on this Forum. Just use the Search Function and type in the name. Sorry!

  4. #12783

    Let me be your little secret real or not?

    Sorry guys, I asked this question once before but no one answered. She posts all the time but despite numerous attempts to contact her, she doesn't respond. Has anyone had a dream with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/125962934168

  5. #12782

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    So. . . Who is this Hanna?
    Try this out for Hanna.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/44447717

    Bs.

  6. #12781

    Link Please

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaItalia  [View Original Post]
    Went and made a stop with Hanna in Titusville. Her pictures are accurate. No incall Car date only which was fine by me. Friendly and willing.
    So. . . Who is this Hanna?

  7. #12780

    Not Today

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMandLeavEm  [View Original Post]
    I have 69 them both more than once, with the other helping out.
    I went and seen Bree this morning at her great incall location and it is the best she has ever had since I have known her. Shay was there but she left see which was good since I was there to see Bree. Asked about daty she said no and she knew I have done it before with her. Stayed for hhr and she is still able to get me off fairly quick since I am a hard nut to crack. Started with BBBJ, mish, reverse cowgirl and finished in the cowgirl position. Will definitely repeat.

  8. #12779

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaItalia  [View Original Post]
    Went and made a stop with Hanna in Titusville. Her pictures are accurate. No incall Car date only which was fine by me. Friendly and willing.
    I recently saw Hanna as well just for headache relief. Top 3 BBBJ that I have had hobbying here on the Space Coast.

  9. #12778

    Hanna

    Went and made a stop with Hanna in Titusville. Her pictures are accurate. No incall Car date only which was fine by me. Friendly and willing.

  10. #12777

    Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Who is the girl in the pictures in their recent ads?

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...l/916483039535
    That is chi chi saw her last week. Wasn't to thrilled with her. Go see ember Brooke or summer for a better time.

  11. #12776

    Speaking of Massage Matters

    Who is the girl in the pictures in their recent ads?

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...l/916483039535

  12. #12775

    Brittany is still at MM

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to MM lately? If so, is Brittany still working there? I really want to see her again and I love tall skinny chicks!

    Spaz.
    Saw here a couple weeks ago at MM. Still there as far as I know. And yes she takes the tall skinny thing to the next level.

  13. #12774

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how the Boss lady keeps her job as she can never be on time to a meeting. I gave up on her a long time ago but always do keep and eye out for any signs of a awaking to her potential in this hobby. I've seen her at her best and I've seen her at her worst and unfortunately her best just isn't good enough to put up with her more often worst side.
    Like my post says, I too have seen her on a good day and bad. It just takes one bad dream for me to put a girl in the no fly zone. Ergo the reason for my OP.

  14. #12773

    Brittany at MM?

    Has anyone been to MM lately? If so, is Brittany still working there? I really want to see her again and I love tall skinny chicks!

    Spaz.

  15. #12772
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Just like her recent STG says, she's at it again. Had a dream with her back before she went to the gray bar. She was sober and lucid and we had a good time. Things were a little different this time. She visited me Saturday. It took over 3 hours from arrangement to arrival. I should have called it quits after 2 hours of waiting but I wanted to take her for another spin. When she arrived she was full of apologies and reasons for the delay. Plus she had groceries that required refrigeration, no big deal, but then she spent an hour 'getting ready' in the bathroom. During which time, she talked a lot about circumstances during the last few months. Including a really bad experience she had at the hands of someone who she thought was trying to help her out. The things she told me had me convinced that most women would just get out of the hobby at that point, but the habits she has are stronger than her circumstances. The dream itself was very nice, and she still has an awesome spinner body and great skills. Told her afterwards that if we were o have a date again, to be prepared upon arrival, but I don't think those skills are in her wheelhouse right nowl. Buyer beware.
    Just reiterating to everyone that she ripped me off when I saw her about 2 months ago. She did that same shit too made me wait for-ev-errrrr beforehand as well. Waste of time, waste of money. I'm a sucker for spinners but I won't be repeating with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape