Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 887 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7516

    Jezebel is learning market dynamics

    In the last 4 days her hour price, went from 375, with a 75 $ upcharge for any individual services. To this morning her base price is 295 with additional services thrown in for free. She's learning when the phone wasn't ringing.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/345450475232
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220316-075627.jpg‎  

  2. #7515
    I saw the second one when she was in Spartanburg. She is really cute and accommodating. This was before the boyfriend and the move to Greenville but I definitely would repeat.

  3. #7514

    Kitty two wet dried up?

    Was wondering about Kitty as well, she has posted almost daily, most days several times a day, for almost a year. Maybe the only fans has taken off (doubtful) or she ran into uncle or worse. Time will tell.

  4. #7513

    Cop

    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Today I received an unsolicited request for a provider's contact info from a member who has posted only nine times, all of them questions. I responded, "With only 9 posts, all of them questions, it seems that you've been asking a lot but contributing nothing. Build some cred first. " His response was, "Fine. Be a dick. ".

    Comments?
    Next time just ask him if he is a cop or LE. And then ignore him. He might pick up on the subtle hint.

    SC.

  5. #7512
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Today I received an unsolicited request for a provider's contact info from a member who has posted only nine times, all of them questions. I responded, "With only 9 posts, all of them questions, it seems that you've been asking a lot but contributing nothing. Build some cred first. " His response was, "Fine. Be a dick. ".

    Comments?
    I can see how it can be construed as you being a D but I also see your point. I am somewhat guilty of this to a certain degree although I just lurk and don't post much but also don't pm anyone either. Because if your like me I like to keep my pillow talk hush hush. LOL. Honestly, Most answers can be found in forum in most cases.

  6. #7511

    Wondering too

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with Jezebelle Halo? Love her pics and her clit looks yummy as hell. I've been watching her ad for a couple of weeks and noticed her hourly dropped from 375 to 300 today. Let me know if she's worth the trip to Greenville?

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...l/686952707183
    I was wondering the same thing. Looks TGTBT.

    On another note. Anyone seen Miss kitty to wet lately? Seems she hasn't posted in a minute.

  7. #7510

    So I'm a Dick

    Today I received an unsolicited request for a provider's contact info from a member who has posted only nine times, all of them questions. I responded, "With only 9 posts, all of them questions, it seems that you've been asking a lot but contributing nothing. Build some cred first. " His response was, "Fine. Be a dick. ".

    Comments?

  8. #7509

    Jezebelle Halo

    Has anyone had a dream with Jezebelle Halo? Love her pics and her clit looks yummy as hell. I've been watching her ad for a couple of weeks and noticed her hourly dropped from 375 to 300 today. Let me know if she's worth the trip to Greenville?

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...l/686952707183

  9. #7508

    Anyone seen her?


  10. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I've thought of giver her a try but I can risk calling her from my number. Her ad said no app numbers so that leaves me out.
    Her prices reflect GPS. Pass.

  11. #7506

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblk123  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you send me her info and any others you might know thanks.
    I've thought of giver her a try but I can risk calling her from my number. Her ad said no app numbers so that leaves me out.

  12. #7505

    Tits!

    I'm always on the look out for big boobs! Haha Could you hook me up with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblk123  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you send me her info and any others you might know thanks.

  13. #7504
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing a big issue with providers going radio silent before giving out the location and demanding deposits. A long time ATF of mine changed her rules, and I think it's time I moved on. If anyone knows of UTR providers that are open to AAs, PM me.
    Good luck brother. They're all turning into total flakes with GPS.

  14. #7503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204

    Khloe

    This girl's face does it for me. Very attractive. I would definitely rub my dry erase marker over her whiteboard if you know what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Pictures attached. There is a sumosear.ch link as well, but last time I tried posting a URL, this thing bombed. Trying again....

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/23733828

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-502-8895

  15. #7502

    Lollipop s info

    Quote Originally Posted by ManChuck  [View Original Post]
    Lollipop Doll is near Easley. MILF with great personality and curvy. Huge breasts. No demons and safe home. Easy to deal with. She comes across as cold on the phone. In person she super chill and laid back.
    Hey, can you send me her info and any others you might know thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape