Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 887 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7520

    Chelsea is back. OMG

    For you long time lurkers, I have wonderful news! Chelsea is back! Yes, that one. Had the pleasure of visiting her several years ago and then she basically disappeared. Caught up with her recently and OMG, I may have to refinance my house, LOL. A little bit of GPS, but I don't blame her, with those skills and that body, I would too.

    She is very low volume and is on P411 - but if you're lucky enough to get some time with her, you can send me a thank you later.

    Stay safe.

  2. #7519
    I believe there are posts on here on the second one listed. But don't hold me to that! Search "Ocean".

  3. #7518
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Today I received an unsolicited request for a provider's contact info from a member who has posted only nine times, all of them questions. I responded, "With only 9 posts, all of them questions, it seems that you've been asking a lot but contributing nothing. Build some cred first. " His response was, "Fine. Be a dick. ".

    Comments?
    Who is it? So we're all aware.

  4. #7517
    Quote Originally Posted by SCTerabyte  [View Original Post]
    Next time just ask him if he is a cop or LE. And then ignore him. He might pick up on the subtle hint.

    SC.
    Agree.

  5. #7516

    Jezebel is learning market dynamics

    In the last 4 days her hour price, went from 375, with a 75 $ upcharge for any individual services. To this morning her base price is 295 with additional services thrown in for free. She's learning when the phone wasn't ringing.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/345450475232
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220316-075627.jpg‎  

  6. #7515
    I saw the second one when she was in Spartanburg. She is really cute and accommodating. This was before the boyfriend and the move to Greenville but I definitely would repeat.

  7. #7514

    Kitty two wet dried up?

    Was wondering about Kitty as well, she has posted almost daily, most days several times a day, for almost a year. Maybe the only fans has taken off (doubtful) or she ran into uncle or worse. Time will tell.

  8. #7513

    Cop

    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Today I received an unsolicited request for a provider's contact info from a member who has posted only nine times, all of them questions. I responded, "With only 9 posts, all of them questions, it seems that you've been asking a lot but contributing nothing. Build some cred first. " His response was, "Fine. Be a dick. ".

    Comments?
    Next time just ask him if he is a cop or LE. And then ignore him. He might pick up on the subtle hint.

    SC.

  9. #7512
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Today I received an unsolicited request for a provider's contact info from a member who has posted only nine times, all of them questions. I responded, "With only 9 posts, all of them questions, it seems that you've been asking a lot but contributing nothing. Build some cred first. " His response was, "Fine. Be a dick. ".

    Comments?
    I can see how it can be construed as you being a D but I also see your point. I am somewhat guilty of this to a certain degree although I just lurk and don't post much but also don't pm anyone either. Because if your like me I like to keep my pillow talk hush hush. LOL. Honestly, Most answers can be found in forum in most cases.

  10. #7511

    Wondering too

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with Jezebelle Halo? Love her pics and her clit looks yummy as hell. I've been watching her ad for a couple of weeks and noticed her hourly dropped from 375 to 300 today. Let me know if she's worth the trip to Greenville?

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...l/686952707183
    I was wondering the same thing. Looks TGTBT.

    On another note. Anyone seen Miss kitty to wet lately? Seems she hasn't posted in a minute.

  11. #7510

    So I'm a Dick

    Today I received an unsolicited request for a provider's contact info from a member who has posted only nine times, all of them questions. I responded, "With only 9 posts, all of them questions, it seems that you've been asking a lot but contributing nothing. Build some cred first. " His response was, "Fine. Be a dick. ".

    Comments?

  12. #7509

    Jezebelle Halo

    Has anyone had a dream with Jezebelle Halo? Love her pics and her clit looks yummy as hell. I've been watching her ad for a couple of weeks and noticed her hourly dropped from 375 to 300 today. Let me know if she's worth the trip to Greenville?

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...l/686952707183

  13. #7508

    Anyone seen her?


  14. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I've thought of giver her a try but I can risk calling her from my number. Her ad said no app numbers so that leaves me out.
    Her prices reflect GPS. Pass.

  15. #7506

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblk123  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you send me her info and any others you might know thanks.
    I've thought of giver her a try but I can risk calling her from my number. Her ad said no app numbers so that leaves me out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape