Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 582 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 8724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4749

    Asains

    Plan on 9. 9 out of 10 times ANY Asain will never be the same as the pic.

  2. #4748

  3. #4747

    Re: Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend jenny she is now in Springfield but she told me she is coming down soon. I saw here many times and she is very talented (I saw her clean and buzzed) super sweet and wild at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    This the Jenny you're talking about?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/609889906558
    The post you're asking about is from Feb 2020.

    The Springfield Jenny I know is this chick: https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...c/229478368628.

    I saw her once like three years ago. Then, she relocated to Florida. She's been back in the CT-MA area for a few months now.

  4. #4746

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    That is Goldie. Known thief and cash grabber. My advice is stay far away.
    Appreciated.

  5. #4745
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    This the Jenny you're talking about?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/609889906558
    That is Goldie. Known thief and cash grabber. My advice is stay far away.

  6. #4744

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend jenny she is now in Springfield but she told me she is coming down soon. I saw here many times and she is very talented (I saw her clean and buzzed) super sweet and wild at the same time.
    This the Jenny you're talking about?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/609889906558
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9968A5E5-82DC-47C6-9B98-F63034FD9C69.jpg‎  

  7. #4743
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    She's been around forever. IMHO not great to look at and the service is mechanical at best.
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/630972886080

    KD speaketh the truth. This one, who in person is even harder on the eyes than she appears in the pics, has indeed been around FOREVER! I am a sucker for big ass titties and her 40 d cups are as nice as her face is busted. So they pretty damn nice! I first saw or met her via the old craigslist adult section ads or posts ages ago, and would pick her up in West Haven and she would direct me to a corner of her apartment parking lot where she would pop out her tits and shred my cock with some terribly toothy bbbjs. Can't remember ever busting but do recall how bad her head game was, despite the great tits, not enough to satisfy. Not with that face. Years later, in the waning days of backpage, I used to see a busty, buttah faced piggy who had a 1 room apartment in West Haven that I eventually realized was her, the very same big titty piggy from years earlier. Now, I was shocked to see her head game had improved substantially, but of course, typically, as my luck would have it, she hated doing it big time, or so she said, so it was often very brief or limited (less than 5 minutes if that) and thus required constant, non-stop pushing for her to keep going, which gets annoying as fuck. Especially after the complaints start, my neck, my jaw, they're sore / tired / etc. Well, get a GED and get that bagger position at ShopRite or maybe fries at MickeyD's, until then, suck it up, literally, and do the only fucking thing you are fucking qualified for, and stop fucking complaining! You ain't on a double or even an 8 hr shift ya lazy c*nt! Only reason I even bothered from time to time over several months until I couldn't be bothered anymore, was cause regardless of whatever she asked, I would always counter with peanuts, never more than 60-65, and as low as 40-50. Her desperation for food or snacks or partial weekly rent, usually was enough to sway her to take my meager offers LOL.

    Fact is, she also was a raw dog queen and was pretty damn tight, so if my 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even 4th choice options were out of the mix, and I still felt like busting a nut, I would shamefully shoot her a text. I know, but what the hell, she worked cheap as fuck, would ride and suck raw if required, had a place, a crummy little room, but clean enough and an actual bed, which I broke pounding the fuck out of her one visit LOL, so yes, despite that face that could freeze water or turn lemons sour, it was worth it, to bust that nut. At the time, she wasnt a clock watcher, which she totally had been years before, and probably is again, if she is doing mostly car dates. Besides that face, what annoyed me was the frequent texting in between visits, asking me to come back, to help her out, to visit, cause she needs money for her sick mom or grandmother, or peace in the middle east or to end conflict in the Ukraine, always something. Which I usually ignored, until the next time options 1 through 4 flaked on me. I used to bend the fugly fuck meat over and skewer her into that bed for 30-40 minutes at a time, as her face just made it harder to nut quicker I guess, but I will say, back then at least, she took one hell of a vicious pounding. Many times, I really felt like quitting, not finishing and just getting the hell out of there, especially on some insanely hot summer afternoons, with no AC. I figured, who cares, was only 45, ya been here almost a hhr. Sometimes I did LOL, but most of the times, I thought, fuck this, she isn't bitching about it, just taking the dick whipping like she was born for it, why should I quit? Keep stroking son, shish kebab that pig and beat that pussy up proper! So I did lmao. At the time, for an average of 50 bucks a visit or pop, I had to keep her in the loop as a last minute, last call, worst case scenario, emergency fallback fuck incall option. But I have to admit, she is probably in the overall bottom 10% of all pigs I have gutted and certainly one of the ugliest. Factor in her subsequent rather snarky attitude, odd body outside of her great tits and high quotes for incall or car date, which I find hilarious based on the charity I used to bestow upon her, and I suggest you'd be best to look elsewhere. There are enough options to choose from, rather then allow this one to act like she is grade A and give you the run around, and more likely then not, leave you feeling like both your time and money were wasted and could have been well spent anywhere else.

  8. #4742

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Seen ads for some time. Anyone take plunge? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/630972886080.
    I found older reviews last year on her, forgot what I searched but hit her up. Incall is at a hoarder house. She'll have you park nearby and meet you at the back porch. Overgrown and run down house. Inside is not much better. Reminded me of one of those houses out of a horror movie. She'll follow you upstairs to a tiny room. Opted for a BJ and split. Nice enough personality with me, but the setting and the fact some old scraggly guy was down stairs and watched us go up had me on edge. Head was mechanical. Been in her area a couple times and haven't repeated.

  9. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting something up with her and she was rude the entire time through texts. Said she had an incall but then wanted to do a cardate (not my thing). I bailed. Hopefully someone has some better info.
    I met her about 5-6 years ago at her place in West Haven, she was open to BBFS, she cannot have kids, it was cheaper back then, $60.00 but I have not seen her since.

  10. #4740
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting something up with her and she was rude the entire time through texts. Said she had an incall but then wanted to do a cardate (not my thing). I bailed. Hopefully someone has some better info.
    Not a scam. And I can confirm the bad attitude. Also had a hygiene issue. I would not recommend but YMMV.

  11. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Seen ads for some time. Anyone take plunge? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/630972886080.
    I tried setting something up with her and she was rude the entire time through texts. Said she had an incall but then wanted to do a cardate (not my thing). I bailed. Hopefully someone has some better info.

  12. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyII  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I am more than happy to TOFTT, but I always like to have as much wisdom as possible going in. So, if anyone has anything negative or ripoff warnings, I would be thankful if you saved me the headaches. PM if necessary. And thank you in advance.
    She's legit. She gained a lot of weight from when I last saw her. Her tits are not as big as her pictures make them look and her body looked kinda roughed up (post partum I think). I only got a BBBJ from her so I can't comment on her full service.

  13. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyII  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me if I missed it but I searched for reports on Megan. Couldn't find them. Any one have any info or experiences with her?

    Much appreciated for the help.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/810825779253
    Ok. I am more than happy to TOFTT, but I always like to have as much wisdom as possible going in. So, if anyone has anything negative or ripoff warnings, I would be thankful if you saved me the headaches. PM if necessary. And thank you in advance.

  14. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Seen ads for some time. Anyone take plunge? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/630972886080.
    She's been around forever. IMHO not great to look at and the service is mechanical at best.

  15. #4735

    Curious

    Seen ads for some time. Anyone take plunge? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/630972886080.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape