Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 39985
-
03-16-22 23:53 #26455Senior Member

Posts: 936It's like free agency in sports. NYC (and LA and SF) gets all the young new talent and then releases the older ones to Chicago who get paid a ridiculous amount by desperate people in the hopes that they will show a fraction of the service they did in NYC when they were young. Only since they are getting paid so much, they pretty much never do. 98% of Chicago providers would not find work in NYC, LA, and SF. There's just too much competition. They come here because they have no choice and hey, at least it's not Cleveland.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 15:29 #26454Senior Member

Posts: 480Ymmv
That's a good question! As you seem to have figured out not all spas offer extra services. Sometimes you read about a place that does offer extras and you get there and strike out. On the other hand you may visit a spa because as reviewed, the massage was amazing even if no extras. If you cannot make a decision to go to a specific AMP reading reviews then just go and report back your experience. RP.
Originally Posted by BrachioSaurus
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 14:18 #26453Senior Member

Posts: 531"New Hope" for New Talent
It's seems like more and more that Chicago is seeing an influx of providers new to the scene, specifically from NY. Considering the reports I've read of some MPs in the Chicago area coupled with other reports on NY being a go to, hot spot for mongers, this makes sense. A hot market, like NY, increases the level of competition and potentially forces out some providers. Rather than compete in that hot market why not move to a market like Chicago that is lacking in talent? What adds to this theory is a recent visit where I encountered one such "transplant. " A hint in the title. Though the MT wasn't necessarily young, she was cute, had a nice body and was playful. I truly hope this is the case and who knows, maybe things could be getting better in our fair city!
Stay safe and share!
-
03-16-22 13:00 #26452Senior Member

Posts: 1445I recently saw Lilly for the first time and her ass is absolutely amazing. Zara has a great ass too. Of the girls on the roster I would say those two are the ass girls.
Originally Posted by WalterBlack
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 11:42 #26451Senior Member

Posts: 421Hey cool I was right for once LOL.
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:52 #26450Senior Member

Posts: 568You've literally got an entire forum with this information for you.
Originally Posted by Brachiosaurus
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:39 #26449Senior Member

Posts: 155Only one girl working?
They got a lot of girls on the site, but only one that's actually working. Everybody else is "coming soon". What's up wit that? You got the rate chart fixed / explained right away, can you get some girls available too?
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 08:23 #26448Senior Member

Posts: 56I asked Sara who answers the phone about the pricing, the higher is VIP and the less amounts are massage only which I believe includes oral but may depend on the girl.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 02:59 #26447Senior Member

Posts: 103Clm
Hey guys, so I've been wanting to take my first dip with CLM. Since its my first time I want to make sure I get a good experience. I'm definitely an ass man so who would you guys recommend with a nice fat ass? And until how late do they book appointments? I'm definitely more available around late afternoon / evening hours. Thanks in advance and I'll definitely report back with my experience.
-
03-16-22 02:56 #26446Regular Member

Posts: 1Sunny Spa
I am looking to go to my first massage parlor for a happy ending, I don't know which places in Chicago offer them. Does Sunny Spa on Halsted Street give them? Please tell me locations that you know that offer.
-
03-15-22 16:23 #26445Senior Member

Posts: 421Just realized that LOL. Likely based on service (or lack thereof).
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 15:41 #26444Regular Member

Posts: 15Lmp / emp
Anyone have suggestions on any lmp or emp in the Chicago area? Preferably transit accessible from downtown.
-
03-15-22 14:44 #26443Senior Member

Posts: 1445Unless Jwank was kind enough to ask "them" to update the site and they were kind enough to immediately do it, this is how the rates are listed (pasted from https://llchicago.escortbook.com/rates).
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
30 minutes 260 USD.
45 minutes 300 USD.
1 hour 350 USD.
30 minutes 180 USD.
60 minutes 260 USD.
-
03-15-22 14:08 #26442Senior Member

Posts: 421I see 30 minutes 260,45 minutes 300,1 hour 350.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Unsure about the rest but I think I've seen some reviews on this site and ter.
-
03-15-22 12:15 #26441Senior Member

Posts: 1292Who?
He is referencing Marteen from Logan.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





