Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 19280
-
03-18-22 16:24 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 596Secret
Phone number begins with a 772 area code and no record of it on Google. Both bad.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 10:53 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 1940Kayla
That's Kayla's fake ad. She is a well known rip off artist and well reviewed on this Forum. Just use the Search Function and type in the name. Sorry!
Originally Posted by Ojoalegre
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 09:54 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 29Let me be your little secret real or not?
Sorry guys, I asked this question once before but no one answered. She posts all the time but despite numerous attempts to contact her, she doesn't respond. Has anyone had a dream with her?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/125962934168
-
03-16-22 19:47 #12782Banned Member

Posts: 1739Hanna
Try this out for Hanna.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/44447717
Bs.
-
03-16-22 19:30 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 151Link Please
So. . . Who is this Hanna?
Originally Posted by VivaItalia
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 18:44 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 152Not Today
I went and seen Bree this morning at her great incall location and it is the best she has ever had since I have known her. Shay was there but she left see which was good since I was there to see Bree. Asked about daty she said no and she knew I have done it before with her. Stayed for hhr and she is still able to get me off fairly quick since I am a hard nut to crack. Started with BBBJ, mish, reverse cowgirl and finished in the cowgirl position. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by LoveMandLeavEm
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 14:16 #12779Regular Member

Posts: 2Hanna
I recently saw Hanna as well just for headache relief. Top 3 BBBJ that I have had hobbying here on the Space Coast.
Originally Posted by VivaItalia
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 22:14 #12778Senior Member

Posts: 36Hanna
Went and made a stop with Hanna in Titusville. Her pictures are accurate. No incall Car date only which was fine by me. Friendly and willing.
-
03-15-22 14:28 #12777Regular Member

Posts: 7Girl
That is chi chi saw her last week. Wasn't to thrilled with her. Go see ember Brooke or summer for a better time.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 10:42 #12776Senior Member

Posts: 2951Speaking of Massage Matters
Who is the girl in the pictures in their recent ads?
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...l/916483039535
-
03-15-22 08:34 #12775Senior Member

Posts: 30Brittany is still at MM
Saw here a couple weeks ago at MM. Still there as far as I know. And yes she takes the tall skinny thing to the next level.
Originally Posted by Spaz321
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 07:33 #12774Senior Member

Posts: 975Agree
Like my post says, I too have seen her on a good day and bad. It just takes one bad dream for me to put a girl in the no fly zone. Ergo the reason for my OP.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 06:30 #12773Senior Member

Posts: 51Brittany at MM?
Has anyone been to MM lately? If so, is Brittany still working there? I really want to see her again and I love tall skinny chicks!
Spaz.
-
03-15-22 01:21 #12772Senior Member

Posts: 47Just reiterating to everyone that she ripped me off when I saw her about 2 months ago. She did that same shit too made me wait for-ev-errrrr beforehand as well. Waste of time, waste of money. I'm a sucker for spinners but I won't be repeating with her.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 22:49 #12771Senior Member

Posts: 72RIP Kay Belle
I could not have said it any better sir.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Dang, I'll actually miss her, she was unique.









Reply With Quote




