Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 13930
-
03-14-22 17:02 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 312Sunny
Dreamt I used to be a regular. But I hadn't gone in probably over half a year. I just got sick of Mama telling me they were too busy, or nobody was there. Just wasn't worth the drive all the way to get told crap like that.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 17:23 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 270Fake Asians vs Sunny
Just my opinion but unless you live close to Sunny I think you'll have money better well spent reading the posts on USASG and seeing the fake Asians. Having them give you a massage and FS will be be much better with a better provider. I know the massage will be lame but's its going to be lame at Sunny too. Sometimes they need guidance. .
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 15:46 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 190Sunny lately?
Anyone visit Sunny Hypnotist lately?
Considering a visit.
-
03-07-22 13:59 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 64Rubmaps pricing
Yeah, I can completely see the value if you travel, but not if it's just local. They might make actually make more $ if they had a tiered rate e. G. One state for $3-5/ mo.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:59 #11121Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 48880 at Green has become their standard and that's why some have been turned away. I think it depends on the lady and if the service felt worth it. Mya did the extras but not everyone goes to that level at Green. A topless HJ or a nude lip service and both are 80. Hmmm I know which one I'm choosing!
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:50 #11120Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I don't pay attention to the reviews on RubMaps. I do use it when traveling to get parlor names and addresses. After I get a name then I research that name on USASG for the latest posts. IMO every city needs their own JJ's List because an one stop shop is convenient.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:42 #11119Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488My guess is the lobby door is to let people know they are open. The room door has a crack for transparency with coworkers. The door shuts when its happy time. 1+1, Studio and Yoyo all leave cracks in their doors until the end. As far as the lady going upstairs, my guess is they do a rotation system and it wasn't her turn. She left so she wouldn't get picked by the customer. Wherever you go, the lady that answers the door is the one you get unless you call ahead and make a by name appointment.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:07 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 869Moon
I have been to moon a few times now and still can't figure out the setup. Anyone know why the lease the front door open as well as the room door when you are getting a massage? Last visit I also noticed more than one smoke detector in the room. I did not get enough free time alone to investigate if one was a camera. When I walked in last time one of the girls ran out of the lobby upstairs when I opened the door so that had me on edge.
-
03-07-22 09:18 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 3103Spot on
That's the place, it was hoping late Friday Saturday night.
Originally Posted by Skillet
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 07:27 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 98Bar
Got to be the Backyard Bistro. I'm not sure how much any local actually goes there when there is not an event at the PNC. So probably a pretty good spot for some strange. Any time something is at the Fairgrounds which is like every weekend from now till September.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 22:54 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 3103Shit I don't know
It's by the four points hotel, you can actually walk to it. Off Trinity Ave. From blue ridge rd. Sorry no help, BTW This girl is from Montana in town on business for the deer show same as me, she's long gone now, same as me. I liked the bar tho it looked promising.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 18:01 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 867Bar?
So, what bar was this? Sounds like a promising hunting spot.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 22:12 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 3103Trips over
Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.
-
03-05-22 15:27 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 3103Rub maps pricing
$20 is not all bad considering I use for several states. There are some sketchy reviews though. I spill that much $ in beer a month.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 22:21 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 64I just think $20/ mo is far too much for a handful of reviews per month.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





