Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 10615
-
03-14-22 14:56 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 2335Ha ha! Yep! She did me the same way!! My god her BJ was wonderful. She did it just like I’m the video. Looked right at me, slow up stroke without removing the head from touching her lips and said, ”you can come on my face, but please don’t come in my mouth.” I nearly lost it right there. So fucking cute! I didn't BB. Good thing cause I bust too fast in raw pussy! Damn I want to hit that again. Any bro know if she got the Covid 15??
Originally Posted by BlueXsxt
[View Original Post]
Sorry to go on about her, but she was one of my top three!!
-
03-14-22 14:53 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 2335That's it! Thanks. Fuck she was a good lay!! Sweet as hell too. Like polite and stuff!
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 14:47 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 2335No shit! She's rougher than guys! Damn.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 12:10 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 1142Posting
Crazy suggestion, but you might check the san diego forum and try posting there?
Originally Posted by JDub1824
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 07:01 #5466Regular Member

Posts: 1San Diego
Headed to San Diego. Any recommendations?
Stay Classy Gentleman.
-
03-13-22 23:26 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 49A bit more than 140. Hot as fuck tho.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 20:56 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 85Sarabeth
Her email is in her TNA profile. You could also PM her on TNA.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?123357-Sarabeth0228
I'd love to know her fet handle if anyone has that.
-
03-13-22 14:10 #5463Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Sarabeth0228?
This sarabeth?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Beach-In-Call!26%239734%3 B%26%239733%3 B-%26%239733%3 B%26%239734%3 B-I-aim-to-please-So-%26%23127919%3 B-where-you-please!26%239734%3 B%26%239733%3 B-%26%239733%3 B%26%239734%3 B-PHOTO-AMP-VIDEO-Friendly!26%239734%3 B%26%239733%3 B.
https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=2530644&name=sex-with-sarabeth0228
Also, does anyone have her number? Theres no way to get a hold of here from the information on TNA.
-
03-13-22 13:09 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 32I recently cultivated one as well with time and polite persistance. I never asked directly but she would bring up in conversation how men hate condoms. I took this at times to mean "I know you don't want this on but don't even ask". This all changed last week when a BBBJ turned into her hopping on top bare. Could have been an attempt to solidify me as a regular.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 10:45 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 110Her profile on SA has been deleted
I am starting to question the voracity of the reports here earlier suggesting BB at a rock bottom rate.
Originally Posted by ClitRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 10:20 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 577Ymmv
Saw her once and she was totally ok w BBFS & BBBJ. No questions asked. This was early in the pandemic in Vancouver. Haven't returned mostly due to super smoky smelling place and the dental situation.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 09:44 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 765She's a no
Some of these hookers say no and make a big deal out of it but in reality they will go bare. Lee isn't one of them. I've seen her and have never gotten that it was was remote possibility.
Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1
[View Original Post]
That said, she is a decent fuck. Pussy is nice and clean and likes to be eaten. The problem for me is the missing teeth. I had no desire to put my dick in her mouth. But for $100/ HH I guess that's what you get these days.
-
03-12-22 20:49 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 1157Sarabeth 140 hr, bb cip cia cim cof, she never looked at the clock with me. 😂.
She's ok with filming everything, she's not running for president so she could care less. You could probably get a freebie with her on fetlife
Con, shes gain weight, she flaky af.
Rainsroom, 120 hhr, Greek was definitely a no, ymmv, bbfscipcim, squirter, great head, loves to dress up, not a clock watcher
Retired? Dunno.
-
03-12-22 19:45 #5457Regular Member

Posts: 16Ghosting after text
Ya I sent her a text last week and she responded within 2 hours saying she would like to meet then asked for a picture of me which I usually don't do but thought I would trust her so I found an older pic and sent it, then nothing. So I don't know if whoever is responding is gathering info or what's up but seams strange.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 19:09 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 379That's the way to do it
I like variety and like new pussy and we all share names. But. I have worked and developed bb with a couple that I see a lot and pretty sure I'm the only one hitting them raw, it took time and trust and they don't want me giving them up. One is probably going to come back to the board and that's annoying. The other is GFE lite and popular and she likes how I do it I guess because I'm no Brad Pitt.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





