Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 31617
-
03-15-22 05:57 #22002Senior Member

Posts: 624Scam
Those pics have been used dozens of times with various scam accounts on different sites in different cities.
Originally Posted by Tyler352
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 21:21 #22001Senior Member

Posts: 1147My bet
Is that its fake, looks TGTBT but if you TOFTT and its a hit then share your intel.
Originally Posted by Tyler352
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 19:00 #22000Regular Member

Posts: 12Help
Could you link some that do a good outcall? I keep striking out.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 17:43 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 1417Extra pics
Other Ads had other girls, look at the extra pics at least 2 others.
Originally Posted by Tyler352
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 14:33 #21998Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone know anything?
Looks good. Wondering if anyone experience this.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/77119105
-
03-14-22 14:07 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 963Not available for 2 weeks
The ultimate Duo are on a break until the week of 3/28.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]
🥲.
-
03-14-22 14:05 #21996Senior Member

Posts: 117That's what I was thinking
I thought the same thing. I just didn't want to say it.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 12:14 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 209Berlin and Avalon
Here are websites for Avalon and Berlin:
Originally Posted by Nawii
[View Original Post]
Avalon.Sexy
Berlinxo.Sexy
-
03-14-22 10:06 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 378Swollen lymph nodes? Please wrap it up tight gents.
Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 09:17 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 58Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Yankee1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 23:21 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 729Her ass is pretty amazing. Cool and laid back chick who aims to please.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
https://ibb.co/vzwLZFk
-
03-13-22 21:20 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 255Looks like it might be a birth control implant. But who knows with these girls.
Originally Posted by FaceFukHer
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 17:00 #21990Regular Member

Posts: 23Berlin still with Avalon?
Is she still working with Avalon or Solo? How can I reach her?
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 16:27 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 413Take Willie's Word About Liberty O'Love
Great report Willie and I can confirm that this glowing review is right on point. Thanks to an assist from Willie, I made the relatively short drive from East Orlando over to Cocoa (not Cocoa Beach) where I was introduced to the Liberty Experience. WOW! OMG! Willie said it better than I can; just take his word for it. I posted a review on the Brevard forum, but it was much too tame, LOL. One important point, Liberty was very professional and arranging a date was easy; it is a welcome relief to have an Elite provider who is available consistently with prompt, professional communication. Something new for me recently and I like it. My visit with Liberty was sensual, intimate GFE; I look forward to returning soon for the Liberty PSE experience I am reading so much about on the Brevard forum. I will say, the view as I was experiencing Liberty's "reverse Nuru" technique was particularly memorable. Needless to say, I plan to repeat often.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 16:06 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 206Amber
Had a late hotel checkout so had some extra time and called Amber, who only does out call. She posts on STG. I've seen her before and we get along well. She's a middle aged MILF, plain looking but has always provided top notch service. Nice BBBJ. She knows how to take a pounding and I really gave her a real deep pounding. She'll wear a sexy outfit too upon request. Very accommodating menu and friendly, new front teeth too; I recommend her. Reasonable rates too for out call.











Reply With Quote





