Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18161

    That is the idea!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    I went to Monica Spa the day after the Fishers LEO convention. Went early. No other cars. Shown to room by Anna. Asked for four hand. She put her hand out expecting Jacksons and was surprised and confused when I handed her Bens to cover the house and tips. Shy smile as she caught on and she brought in Amber to help. No discussion, no haggling, no massage. Straight to business. All covered. Kept me busy. No girl on girl action. They were not shy around each other.

    Age, beauty, shape and menu combo I have not found before in Indy. They know they are head and shoulders above the Indy AMP scene. Hopefully the other AMPs will step up their game. But I doubt it. I have found similar in Vegas, Cali and Manhattan, but there you can get DFK, GFE and some girl on girl action and sometimes no cover switching.

    Sorry to spoil the fun for bargain hunters and hagglers- but I place a premium on no hassle, no haggle, no drama providers.
    I hate the haggle! I also place (and am willing to pay) a premium for no hassle and no haggle. I have never been disappointed when I offer a premium for what I want.

    If they do not accept what I offer then I am not interested.

    The attitudes people are complaining about seems to be when there are 3 or 4 cars outside, multiple people waiting, and people haggling (and I am taking about more that one or two offers back and forth). How can anyone think that a woman can have a good attitude when there is a line of guys waiting to fuck them and someone is trying to dick around with the price that they usually get, arguing back and forth. Maybe the attitude people are complaining about is the women just reflecting the attitude they are getting time and time again! (Please do not think I am speaking about anyone in particular, just speaking about what I have been thinking while reading some of the recent complaints.).

  2. #18160
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #18159

    Feeding My Sweet Tooth

    Stopped by Sweet today. Drew Sophia. Very shapely. Beautiful IMHO. Excellent massage by AMP standards. Other activities were great! I will repeat.

  4. #18158

    LoveHope

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker69  [View Original Post]
    dessert at Love Hope. Parked around back
    Almost passed because there were two SUVs and a car in the back. Decided to go in anyway. First room on right with starry starry night light was open. MT recognized me and scolded me for being a bad boy and not visiting recently. Standard Indy fare and tip upfront. Nice long tease then flip for an extended oily finish. Other MT chatting on phone. I did not hear anyone else come or go.

  5. #18157

    Sweet

    Went to Sweet last week. Looks a tad shady from outside but inside was fine. Not sure about the neighborhood after dark. I got the sense from other reviews that the Arby's was right on top of the parlor. Its pretty far away. Enough privacy walking in.

    Got full hour with table shower. Table shower is in a weird location. Right off front door. You would need to walk by any other customers waiting. No one was there when I stopped by.

    I got Candy. Met me in short dress barely tied closed which I felt was a good sign. Table shower was solid. Massage was a little above average. Nice teasing before the flip. Wanted to negotiate before anything happened but quickly agreed to 1.4 for FS. Nice face tits. Acted enthused and gave a decent amount of moaning / dirty talk which was a nice touch. I'd go back.

  6. #18156
    Negative review on Monica Spa are not coming from bargain hunters, rather from their attitude. Remember, people are seeking AMP services, which by default includes massage. Going to a massage place, to pay 250 or more for FS doesn't make a lot of sense. It would make more sense if someone put a little more, up to 400 or 500, hire a high end escort, from a wide variety pool of ethnicity, in a nice hotel room.

  7. #18155

    Spot On

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Met up at the Super 8 off Emerson and 465. Walked in and walked out. Nothing like what I want. These hotel Asians are a joke. Been 4 times and stayed once and that was not good at all.
    I agree 100%. All the webpages are filled with stock photos, it is like searching for a needle in the haystack. Since Tina left Sweets, I haven't found anyone close to her look, style and skills.

  8. #18154
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    I dislike when these ads have stock pictures of women that aren't actually at these places.
    Met up at the Super 8 off Emerson and 465. Walked in and walked out. Nothing like what I want. These hotel Asians are a joke. Been 4 times and stayed once and that was not good at all.

  9. #18153

    Aquarius

    Went to Aquarius. Line up of two girls. I'm a regular and tip good.

    They definitely recognize me from before. More options on the table for regulars but probably not for newbies. Other places are getting too busy nice to find a place that is always available.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    I went to Aquarius the other evening. There was a sexy woman there that gave me a massage. She jerked me off, continuously moaned, and let me feel her up beneath her clothes. I'd like to go back and get more.

    Much better than the old woman that was there months ago who barely let anything happen.

  10. #18152

    Monica pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    I went to Monica Spa the day after the Fishers LEO convention. Went early. No other cars. Shown to room by Anna. Asked for four hand. She put her hand out expecting Jacksons and was surprised and confused when I handed her Bens to cover the house and tips. Shy smile as she caught on and she brought in Amber to help. No discussion, no haggling, no massage. Straight to business. All covered. Kept me busy. No girl on girl action. They were not shy around each other.

    Age, beauty, shape and menu combo I have not found before in Indy. They know they are head and shoulders above the Indy AMP scene. Hopefully the other AMPs will step up their game. But I doubt it. I have found similar in Vegas, Cali and Manhattan, but there you can get DFK, GFE and some girl on girl action and sometimes no cover switching.

    Sorry to spoil the fun for bargain hunters and hagglers- but I place a premium on no hassle, no haggle, no drama providers.
    Your post gave me a good idea to help reduce the crazy volume they have there. I'll propose they start changing 250 for an hour massage with FS. Won't chase all the bargain hunters away but should help. There isn't a spa in town that focuses on exclusivity. It would be nice to have a place like that.

  11. #18151
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this has been shared, I didn't see anything. https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in.

    I found this new site when traveling. Hopefully it ends up being useful.
    I dislike when these ads have stock pictures of women that aren't actually at these places.

  12. #18150

    Monica Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Couster  [View Original Post]
    I just want a good massage and a good time, if possible. This will save me a hassle and a disappointment.
    I went to Monica Spa the day after the Fishers LEO convention. Went early. No other cars. Shown to room by Anna. Asked for four hand. She put her hand out expecting Jacksons and was surprised and confused when I handed her Bens to cover the house and tips. Shy smile as she caught on and she brought in Amber to help. No discussion, no haggling, no massage. Straight to business. All covered. Kept me busy. No girl on girl action. They were not shy around each other.

    Age, beauty, shape and menu combo I have not found before in Indy. They know they are head and shoulders above the Indy AMP scene. Hopefully the other AMPs will step up their game. But I doubt it. I have found similar in Vegas, Cali and Manhattan, but there you can get DFK, GFE and some girl on girl action and sometimes no cover switching.

    Sorry to spoil the fun for bargain hunters and hagglers- but I place a premium on no hassle, no haggle, no drama providers.

  13. #18149

    Black Peony

    Quote Originally Posted by TightBox  [View Original Post]
    While the girl wasn't a looker, the massage was good with some brief teasing. Given the hands-on nature of the massage, I was sure it was going to work out later on.

    She started to massage the rear and then grazed the boys a lot more and asked if all was good. I said oh yes and she reached under to continue the play.

    Time for flip where she gave a great Jerk all while playing with my ass. She unzipped her front and let me play with her little tits. Fun playtime always good to get the poison out.
    Was more on the table or are they cutting back after the scare?

  14. #18148
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    ... The drama continues, she comes back ready to start and she keeps the dress on, so I said remember nude, she reluctantly pulls dress down for a great pair of b cup tits, and then I said what about the whole dress, she reluctantly just hikes up the dress to butt check level, and she had a great set of buns. As I'm exploring the tits and ass, she squirms away, I tried again on the ass and she moved away and firmly scolded me. I enjoyed the remaining couple of moments, blew and was ready to leave. Oddly, she didn't understand why I was ready to leave. I am fully aware that YMMV from girl to girl, but it seems like you guys have lit up this place and have spoiled these girls.
    Seriously, thank you for these reports, especially about Monica Spa. I don't get a chance anymore (working from home) to get into Indy as often. This week I will be headed to town and was planning a trip there after all the good reports, and like several before me have said, I just want a good massage and a good time, if possible. This will save me a hassle and a disappointment.

  15. #18147

    Puzzled

    I've been reading a few recent posts about Monica and the negative experiences being reported. They indicated several other cars in the lot and went in anyway, only to complain about rushed service. If there is a backlog, why not come back another time or go elsewhere? At that point, their main goal is to get through the backlog. I also don't understand the expectations of getting a great massage at a FS place. You need to go to a legit or limited menu for that. The desperation seems off the charts when people are willing to wait in their car or a waiting room for 30 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape