Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 59515
-
03-14-22 12:58 #47020Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sasa is primarily at Katy in Roswell, Angela and Anna rotate back and forth.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 12:57 #47019Senior Member

Posts: 798You've got a point there! I like how Sasa offered them up to my mouth and didn't complain. She even moaned a bit like she was into it. I can't say the same for Alice on my visit. But you can't beat either pair of girls!
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 12:52 #47018Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sasa's aren't as big but they are nice, the other one's are just plain huge, 8th and 9th wonders of the world. They could probably feed most of the Ukraine.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 11:27 #47017Senior Member

Posts: 203Good luck with Jazmin at D's
I have been primarily seeing Jazmine at D'S (opposite Home Depot) since late last year. She's a decently pear shaped Columbian, the other lady there, Mimi, is always talking about. I have seen her for both, half hour and full hour, and have yet to get anything besides the basic hand service. Which I must admit, she does a pretty great job (could go easy on the oil though). Depending on her mood, she allows UTC up top, but strictly fingers only, and sometimes, allows OTC action on that lovely voluptuous rear end of hers. There have been a couple of occasions where I have seen her wear a corset under her clothes which makes any access even more difficult. I guess she feels pretty uncomfortable about her mid section. Its only recently that I have seen her unmasked and her face looks pretty ordinary.
I would have loved to have some more fun with her but I am going to give up at this point and look for more greener pastures after one last attempt this weekend. No amount of cajoling or offers has worked for me so far. I have even tried tipping generously to see if that would make her budge. Not sure if any one else has had better luck with her but please let me know if you do. I don't know if its just me or if its a language barrier (I really need to learn more spanish) or if my game just needs more work (which I am pretty sure it does).
I could really use some loving from any other place in the area and appreciate any leads why'all may have.
-
03-14-22 10:40 #47016Regular Member

Posts: 20Tina
Asked and said was 35. Has nice size of boobs. Not sure if natural or.
-
03-14-22 10:06 #47015Senior Member

Posts: 738ISpa Sasa fun bags
I think Sasa's fun bags are comparable to Alice at Li. Any opinions out there?
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 10:04 #47014Senior Member

Posts: 738Tina's girls
Sounds like Tina is very open minded. What size are her girls?
Originally Posted by LoneHt
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 09:41 #47013Regular Member

Posts: 16Music
Recently I've hearing a lot of the local.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
Country stations in KAMPs.
-
03-14-22 09:13 #47012Senior Member

Posts: 798Good post Com. Really like Nana. She's slightly older but very cute. Her massage is better than average in my opinion. I haven't seen the new face either. Will report back if I do. UU has a table shower too now. Treat Her Well everyone!
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 06:43 #47011Senior Member

Posts: 387Hot Stone
It's on Buford Hwy. Behind the Chevron. Near plaza fiesta.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 06:23 #47010Senior Member

Posts: 798Great point Com! I'd recommend Angela as well at ISPA. Also Sasa if she's still there.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 01:11 #47009Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lu's Kennesaw Hwy 4X.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 00:53 #47008Regular Member

Posts: 2Legend
Her name is Jennifer. At least that is what she told me when I saw her yesterday.
Originally Posted by CarpeJewels
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 22:26 #47007Senior Member

Posts: 747UU Kennesaw
Nana is dependable, not as much fun as CiCi was but she has been gone for a while. UTC top OCT down below. Decent massage New face will try next time $. 2 OTD my normal for Nana.
-
03-13-22 21:43 #47006Banned Member

Posts: 13634If you want to piss her off, take a nap. Done that numerous times.
Originally Posted by CarpeJewels
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




