Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47014

    Tina's girls

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneHt  [View Original Post]
    Today, Went to sunny first time there. Meet Tina. 5.2 110 lbs? Slim ok looking. She s only one there.

    Tina removed towel and starts massage back.

    Massage was ok and on the flip, allow utc top and bottom. (hairy kitty).

    Nice slow handy and enjoy tits both hands and mouth.

    60/70. Ig back to normal rn after busted.

    Stay safe all.
    Sounds like Tina is very open minded. What size are her girls?

  2. #47013

    Music

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by here yesterday as I haven't been in a few months. Different mamasan then last time she said she remembers me but from were I'm not sure. Walked me back and asked for. 8 house fee I responded with I always pay. 6 to which she responded with okay. She asked if I wanted a table shower I said no and I got ready. In walks a early 40's lady in a blue dress. Not bad looking a little on the thick side which I like. Small B cups and a typical Asian ass. Now the rest is a normal visit to a Kamp 1. 4 for the fun K9, RC and mish to finish kitty was nice and tight but there was one weird thing. When I first got to the room I noticed that the radio was on and playing KLOVE it's a local Christian station. I'm use to rock at other Kamps and the typical Chinese music in the camps but it was just weird so much that I asked mamasan to change it she did. Other than that it was a good visit might stop by again next week.
    Recently I've hearing a lot of the local.

    Country stations in KAMPs.

  3. #47012
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Nana is dependable, not as much fun as CiCi was but she has been gone for a while. UTC top OCT down below. Decent massage New face will try next time $. 2 OTD my normal for Nana.
    Good post Com. Really like Nana. She's slightly older but very cute. Her massage is better than average in my opinion. I haven't seen the new face either. Will report back if I do. UU has a table shower too now. Treat Her Well everyone!

  4. #47011

    Hot Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Where is this located?
    It's on Buford Hwy. Behind the Chevron. Near plaza fiesta.

  5. #47010
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    All three are good choices. I would add Angela at I Spa.
    Great point Com! I'd recommend Angela as well at ISPA. Also Sasa if she's still there.

  6. #47009
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Where does Chris work?
    Lu's Kennesaw Hwy 4X.

  7. #47008

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeJewels  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and drew girl with orangish died hair, stocky and nice enough. Shorted me 10 minutes which is getting truly aggravating. At least rub my neck or feet or something cause for crying out loud, she didn't work up a sweat.

    Wish I asked her name. Decent technique on the finish (no hammer no frustration that it was taking too long) but still I like my full hour. Going to start dressing super slow cause I know she is waiting with water and waiting for the green.
    Her name is Jennifer. At least that is what she told me when I saw her yesterday.

  8. #47007

    UU Kennesaw

    Nana is dependable, not as much fun as CiCi was but she has been gone for a while. UTC top OCT down below. Decent massage New face will try next time $. 2 OTD my normal for Nana.

  9. #47006
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeJewels  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and drew girl with orangish died hair, stocky and nice enough. Shorted me 10 minutes which is getting truly aggravating. At least rub my neck or feet or something cause for crying out loud, she didn't work up a sweat.

    Wish I asked her name. Decent technique on the finish (no hammer no frustration that it was taking too long) but still I like my full hour. Going to start dressing super slow cause I know she is waiting with water and waiting for the green.
    If you want to piss her off, take a nap. Done that numerous times.

  10. #47005

    Legend

    Stopped by and drew girl with orangish died hair, stocky and nice enough. Shorted me 10 minutes which is getting truly aggravating. At least rub my neck or feet or something cause for crying out loud, she didn't work up a sweat.

    Wish I asked her name. Decent technique on the finish (no hammer no frustration that it was taking too long) but still I like my full hour. Going to start dressing super slow cause I know she is waiting with water and waiting for the green.

  11. #47004
    I took the advice below a few pages back and visited seven in cartersville. The name appears to have changed. It's two letters and then something I forgotten exactly. Like MH massage. Something like that.

    It was roughly what I expected but I'm not sure I would repeat. I Drew Katie who was approximately 40. Out of the hour or so I had half of it was spent with a massage that I didn't enjoy. The previous one at the camp had that sensual feel And I didn't feel that here. I flipped and was given a sub par Lvl 2. No lvl one really attempted. Level three started out well but after about five minutes she was asking me to end it quickly. I'm a big guy and that seems to be the problem.

    I have this problem Somewhat often. It's kind of a letdown when they can't hold their own for at least 15 to 20 minutes.

  12. #47003

    Lu's Massage- New Cutie

    I went to see Chris to find out what the GFE vibe was all about but she had a customer. Kelly introduced to Johanna who was young and really cute, this place has quite the line up now. Told them I'd come back later to see Chris and they said okay.

  13. #47002
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by here yesterday as I haven't been in a few months. Different mamasan then last time she said she remembers me but from were I'm not sure. Walked me back and asked for. 8 house fee I responded with I always pay. 6 to which she responded with okay. She asked if I wanted a table shower I said no and I got ready. In walks a early 40's lady in a blue dress. Not bad looking a little on the thick side which I like. Small B cups and a typical Asian ass. Now the rest is a normal visit to a Kamp 1. 4 for the fun K9, RC and mish to finish kitty was nice and tight but there was one weird thing. When I first got to the room I noticed that the radio was on and playing KLOVE it's a local Christian station. I'm use to rock at other Kamps and the typical Chinese music in the camps but it was just weird so much that I asked mamasan to change it she did. Other than that it was a good visit might stop by again next week.
    Where is this located?

  14. #47001

    Hot Stone

    Stopped by here yesterday as I haven't been in a few months. Different mamasan then last time she said she remembers me but from were I'm not sure. Walked me back and asked for. 8 house fee I responded with I always pay. 6 to which she responded with okay. She asked if I wanted a table shower I said no and I got ready. In walks a early 40's lady in a blue dress. Not bad looking a little on the thick side which I like. Small B cups and a typical Asian ass. Now the rest is a normal visit to a Kamp 1. 4 for the fun K9, RC and mish to finish kitty was nice and tight but there was one weird thing. When I first got to the room I noticed that the radio was on and playing KLOVE it's a local Christian station. I'm use to rock at other Kamps and the typical Chinese music in the camps but it was just weird so much that I asked mamasan to change it she did. Other than that it was a good visit might stop by again next week.

  15. #47000
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Where does Chris work?
    If you read the trail of posts about her, you'll figure it out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape