Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 59511
-
03-14-22 10:40 #47016Regular Member

Posts: 20Tina
Asked and said was 35. Has nice size of boobs. Not sure if natural or.
-
03-14-22 10:06 #47015Senior Member

Posts: 738ISpa Sasa fun bags
I think Sasa's fun bags are comparable to Alice at Li. Any opinions out there?
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 10:04 #47014Senior Member

Posts: 738Tina's girls
Sounds like Tina is very open minded. What size are her girls?
Originally Posted by LoneHt
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 09:41 #47013Regular Member

Posts: 16Music
Recently I've hearing a lot of the local.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
Country stations in KAMPs.
-
03-14-22 09:13 #47012Senior Member

Posts: 798Good post Com. Really like Nana. She's slightly older but very cute. Her massage is better than average in my opinion. I haven't seen the new face either. Will report back if I do. UU has a table shower too now. Treat Her Well everyone!
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 06:43 #47011Senior Member

Posts: 386Hot Stone
It's on Buford Hwy. Behind the Chevron. Near plaza fiesta.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 06:23 #47010Senior Member

Posts: 798Great point Com! I'd recommend Angela as well at ISPA. Also Sasa if she's still there.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 01:11 #47009Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lu's Kennesaw Hwy 4X.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 00:53 #47008Regular Member

Posts: 2Legend
Her name is Jennifer. At least that is what she told me when I saw her yesterday.
Originally Posted by CarpeJewels
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 22:26 #47007Senior Member

Posts: 747UU Kennesaw
Nana is dependable, not as much fun as CiCi was but she has been gone for a while. UTC top OCT down below. Decent massage New face will try next time $. 2 OTD my normal for Nana.
-
03-13-22 21:43 #47006Banned Member

Posts: 13634If you want to piss her off, take a nap. Done that numerous times.
Originally Posted by CarpeJewels
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 21:20 #47005Senior Member

Posts: 62Legend
Stopped by and drew girl with orangish died hair, stocky and nice enough. Shorted me 10 minutes which is getting truly aggravating. At least rub my neck or feet or something cause for crying out loud, she didn't work up a sweat.
Wish I asked her name. Decent technique on the finish (no hammer no frustration that it was taking too long) but still I like my full hour. Going to start dressing super slow cause I know she is waiting with water and waiting for the green.
-
03-13-22 20:24 #47004Senior Member

Posts: 147I took the advice below a few pages back and visited seven in cartersville. The name appears to have changed. It's two letters and then something I forgotten exactly. Like MH massage. Something like that.
It was roughly what I expected but I'm not sure I would repeat. I Drew Katie who was approximately 40. Out of the hour or so I had half of it was spent with a massage that I didn't enjoy. The previous one at the camp had that sensual feel And I didn't feel that here. I flipped and was given a sub par Lvl 2. No lvl one really attempted. Level three started out well but after about five minutes she was asking me to end it quickly. I'm a big guy and that seems to be the problem.
I have this problem Somewhat often. It's kind of a letdown when they can't hold their own for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
-
03-13-22 20:07 #47003Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lu's Massage- New Cutie
I went to see Chris to find out what the GFE vibe was all about but she had a customer. Kelly introduced to Johanna who was young and really cute, this place has quite the line up now. Told them I'd come back later to see Chris and they said okay.
-
03-13-22 19:53 #47002Senior Member

Posts: 45Where is this located?
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






