Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48444
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by here yesterday as I haven't been in a few months. Different mamasan then last time she said she remembers me but from were I'm not sure. Walked me back and asked for. 8 house fee I responded with I always pay. 6 to which she responded with okay. She asked if I wanted a table shower I said no and I got ready. In walks a early 40's lady in a blue dress. Not bad looking a little on the thick side which I like. Small B cups and a typical Asian ass. Now the rest is a normal visit to a Kamp 1. 4 for the fun K9, RC and mish to finish kitty was nice and tight but there was one weird thing. When I first got to the room I noticed that the radio was on and playing KLOVE it's a local Christian station. I'm use to rock at other Kamps and the typical Chinese music in the camps but it was just weird so much that I asked mamasan to change it she did. Other than that it was a good visit might stop by again next week.
    Where is this located?

  2. #48443

    Hot Stone

    Stopped by here yesterday as I haven't been in a few months. Different mamasan then last time she said she remembers me but from were I'm not sure. Walked me back and asked for. 8 house fee I responded with I always pay. 6 to which she responded with okay. She asked if I wanted a table shower I said no and I got ready. In walks a early 40's lady in a blue dress. Not bad looking a little on the thick side which I like. Small B cups and a typical Asian ass. Now the rest is a normal visit to a Kamp 1. 4 for the fun K9, RC and mish to finish kitty was nice and tight but there was one weird thing. When I first got to the room I noticed that the radio was on and playing KLOVE it's a local Christian station. I'm use to rock at other Kamps and the typical Chinese music in the camps but it was just weird so much that I asked mamasan to change it she did. Other than that it was a good visit might stop by again next week.

  3. #48442
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Where does Chris work?
    If you read the trail of posts about her, you'll figure it out.

  4. #48441

    Li Massage

    Had a really good massage yesterday near closing time at Li.

    Ended up with a masseuse who told me her name was Angel. She was cute and fun and gave a great massage, but the extras were a bit lacking.

    Minimal touching allowed all OTC, and her English skills made it hard to give the direction needed at the end. After a valiant effort on her part I ended up having to take matters into my own hands. (Anyone want to give advice on how to communicate exactly what kind of touch is needed to women whose English may not be the best? I'm still new and trying to up my game.).

    Friendly clean up afterwards and a truly relaxing table shower to end the night.

    Overall a good visit, but likely not an experience I'll repeat. 70/50 was the total.

  5. #48440

    Ispa

    Went and saw Kerri and Sasa, better than advertised, thanks Guys! I'll report back on Twin Peaks Windy Hill later this week.

  6. #48439
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHorWell  [View Original Post]
    Who do recommend at Ispa and Li?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    At Li:
    Altogether everyone:
    ALICE!! Two reasons. You'll like. You're welcome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had to take a double take to ensure I wasn't posting a response to myself.
    ISPA. Kerry.
    Li- Fun bags Alice, also Helen.
    Painful to read. If you guys already know you're responding to the latest Pepe trolling experiment, my apologies.

  7. #48438
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I think they are personally. Chris is so into sessions, GFE vibe.
    Where does Chris work?

  8. #48437
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I think they are personally. Chris is so into sessions, GFE vibe.
    Can you clarify that a little more on GFE? Just a vibe or bordering on GF experience, thanks.

  9. #48436

    Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had to take a double take to ensure I wasn't posting a response to myself.

    ISPA. Kerry.

    Li- Fun bags Alice, also Helen.
    All three are good choices. I would add Angela at I Spa.

  10. #48435

    Tina from Sunny (ptc)

    Today, Went to sunny first time there. Meet Tina. 5.2 110 lbs? Slim ok looking. She s only one there.

    Tina removed towel and starts massage back.

    Massage was ok and on the flip, allow utc top and bottom. (hairy kitty).

    Nice slow handy and enjoy tits both hands and mouth.

    60/70. Ig back to normal rn after busted.

    Stay safe all.

  11. #48434
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHorWell  [View Original Post]
    Anna and Chris are both very attractive.
    I think they are personally. Chris is so into sessions, GFE vibe.

  12. #48433
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHorWell  [View Original Post]
    Who do recommend at Ispa and Li?
    Had to take a double take to ensure I wasn't posting a response to myself.

    ISPA. Kerry.

    Li- Fun bags Alice, also Helen.

  13. #48432
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    And what are those two reasons? Mammarian cash cows, perhaps?
    Milk does a body good, I 'll have to go get my calcium infusion to keep my bone strong.

  14. #48431
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    At Li:

    Altogether everyone:

    ALICE!! Two reasons. You'll like. You're welcome!!
    Alice in Wonder-Li-Land.

  15. #48430
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I was going to say left and right, but sure let's go with that.
    The shock absorbers and / or the 2 dairy arrangements. Altogether everyone, Alice for the win!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape