Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46999

    Li Massage

    Had a really good massage yesterday near closing time at Li.

    Ended up with a masseuse who told me her name was Angel. She was cute and fun and gave a great massage, but the extras were a bit lacking.

    Minimal touching allowed all OTC, and her English skills made it hard to give the direction needed at the end. After a valiant effort on her part I ended up having to take matters into my own hands. (Anyone want to give advice on how to communicate exactly what kind of touch is needed to women whose English may not be the best? I'm still new and trying to up my game.).

    Friendly clean up afterwards and a truly relaxing table shower to end the night.

    Overall a good visit, but likely not an experience I'll repeat. 70/50 was the total.

  2. #46998

    Ispa

    Went and saw Kerri and Sasa, better than advertised, thanks Guys! I'll report back on Twin Peaks Windy Hill later this week.

  3. #46997
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHorWell  [View Original Post]
    Who do recommend at Ispa and Li?
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    At Li:
    Altogether everyone:
    ALICE!! Two reasons. You'll like. You're welcome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had to take a double take to ensure I wasn't posting a response to myself.
    ISPA. Kerry.
    Li- Fun bags Alice, also Helen.
    Painful to read. If you guys already know you're responding to the latest Pepe trolling experiment, my apologies.

  4. #46996
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I think they are personally. Chris is so into sessions, GFE vibe.
    Where does Chris work?

  5. #46995
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I think they are personally. Chris is so into sessions, GFE vibe.
    Can you clarify that a little more on GFE? Just a vibe or bordering on GF experience, thanks.

  6. #46994

    Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had to take a double take to ensure I wasn't posting a response to myself.

    ISPA. Kerry.

    Li- Fun bags Alice, also Helen.
    All three are good choices. I would add Angela at I Spa.

  7. #46993

    Tina from Sunny (ptc)

    Today, Went to sunny first time there. Meet Tina. 5.2 110 lbs? Slim ok looking. She s only one there.

    Tina removed towel and starts massage back.

    Massage was ok and on the flip, allow utc top and bottom. (hairy kitty).

    Nice slow handy and enjoy tits both hands and mouth.

    60/70. Ig back to normal rn after busted.

    Stay safe all.

  8. #46992
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHorWell  [View Original Post]
    Anna and Chris are both very attractive.
    I think they are personally. Chris is so into sessions, GFE vibe.

  9. #46991
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHorWell  [View Original Post]
    Who do recommend at Ispa and Li?
    Had to take a double take to ensure I wasn't posting a response to myself.

    ISPA. Kerry.

    Li- Fun bags Alice, also Helen.

  10. #46990
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    And what are those two reasons? Mammarian cash cows, perhaps?
    Milk does a body good, I 'll have to go get my calcium infusion to keep my bone strong.

  11. #46989
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    At Li:

    Altogether everyone:

    ALICE!! Two reasons. You'll like. You're welcome!!
    Alice in Wonder-Li-Land.

  12. #46988
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I was going to say left and right, but sure let's go with that.
    The shock absorbers and / or the 2 dairy arrangements. Altogether everyone, Alice for the win!

  13. #46987
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    And what are those two reasons? Mammarian cash cows, perhaps?
    I was going to say left and right, but sure let's go with that.

  14. #46986

    Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by SunSin1  [View Original Post]
    Wow! It's been legit for years. When it first opened around 2007 it was legit on the surface with soccer moms getting their feet done out front.

    But. About half the girls were secretly providing extras for the horny hubbies.

    Then it got to the point where only the owner, Yung would not do anything, Too bad she was hot! I tried her a few times with no luck. Great ass in tight jeans and she had glasses. Also, She would peep in through the hole and yell at the girls to keep them in line. I just learned to go when she was off, like Sundays when she was at church.

    I had everything from HJ to BBFS, and several BBBJs. From a CAMP it was a miracle, Then some of the girls moved on and the place was sold.

    It's been legit for years to my knowledge. I would go like once a year for nostalgic purposes hoping for some fun, nothing.

    There was usually a guy up front and only one owl working.

    Last visit was about 6 months ago and I was told "No You Do".

    Meh, bad for my memories. Kinda like when KISS took off the make-up!
    The old owner sold it last year and retired.

    Apparently the new owner wants to bring the store back to life again! Happy mongering guys.

  15. #46985
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    At Li:

    Altogether everyone:

    ALICE!! Two reasons. You'll like. You're welcome!!
    And what are those two reasons? Mammarian cash cows, perhaps?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape