Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-2892e672055f

    Pictures are of some married former pageant queen who lives in Wisconsin.
    Damn that was a beauty queen. She dropped hard. I wouldn't have texted her.

  2. #8667

    Fake

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-2892e672055f

    Pictures are of some married former pageant queen who lives in Wisconsin.

  3. #8666

    Is she legit?

    Came across this girl on SDM, looks fantastic. ! Just wanted to see if any of the senior members know her already. Thanks in advance! Testing SB waters and have had little luck, the ones who have shown interest have turned out to be pros or are into their 30's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New girls.jpg‎  

  4. #8665

  5. #8664
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #8663
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    This one seem familiar.
    This is how I look according to these girls. I've a dad bod of steel.

    On another note. If you see any profiles with northwest Washington or southwest. They're fucking fake.

    A majority of georgetown are fakes make sure you do your dd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220313-174846_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220313-175028_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220313-174935_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220313-174924_Seeking.jpg‎  

  7. #8662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Something Didn't Work

    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBeltway  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-57fe8dfb22f3

    Very friendly online, she agreed to meet if I paid travel. I did. Rookie mistake on my part. Something didn't work so more money was needed. I said no thanks. YMMV.
    Yes, your big head didn't work. Don't pay them travel. Pay for them to Uber to you but don't send them cash ahead of time.

    YMWNV your mileage will be exactly the same with this ripoff artist.

  8. #8661

    This is my understanding as well

    In my experience, only zip code is used for verification (obviously the cc number).

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    You don't need your name when using a credit card online. Seeking likely only confirms the zip code when getting authorization. You can change everything your name and address as long as the zip code is correct. Try it! The worst that can happen is the charge is rejected. Unless charge authorization has changed recently, there is no verification of name.

  9. #8660
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    My name was on the credit card, so. Kind of hard to get around that little detail.

    Plus, it wasn't like I said anything, because I didn't. In fact, I went out of my way to tell women not to talk details there. Their response was, "We have received and verified evidence that" blah blah blah, which makes it sound like someone *sent* them something. If they're really in the habit of trying to police what is going on in texts, then fuck them.

    I'm probably better off skipping out anyway because I don't need to spend the money to begin with.
    You don't need your name when using a credit card online. Seeking likely only confirms the zip code when getting authorization. You can change everything your name and address as long as the zip code is correct. Try it! The worst that can happen is the charge is rejected. Unless charge authorization has changed recently, there is no verification of name.

  10. #8659
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's fucking gross.
    I thought she looked good enough. Of course, now she's in California, which confirms what the original poster noted: She's a fake, scammer.

  11. #8658

    I'm slightly curious to how you look

    This one seem familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    When they get thirsty. Don't get why 20 somethings get all thirsty for middle age dudes.

    I sure the fuck have no interest in anything over 30 because I've seen the supposedly hot pics and in reality it's a fucking disappointment.

  12. #8657

    She's not bad looking

    Believe me, I've seen much worse. But she gives off one night stand, hottest thing at hooters vibe lolo.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's fucking gross.

  13. #8656
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    That's fucking gross.

  14. #8655
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    LittleKeish.

    93 d887 a0-71 dd-4625-a1 e4-27 d18 d073569.

    Blackmailer.
    Here's a proper link:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-27d18d073569

    About Me
    I simply love to eat. Feed me and I'll love you forever. 😏 *Chef's Kiss* 💋😘 Not new to the blade. 💋

    "A bag chaser. A go getter. Ain't scared to hit the road." Just a bad bish with daddy issues & that's about her bag. 💰💰💰💰 I keep the blade 🔪 HOT. 🔥

    IF I FAVORITE YOU, I'm more than likely in your area or I'm about to be.

    Not really into younger guys that are close to my age. My age preference is 40+ bc older men have the most wisdom & that's just what I'm most attracted to. HENCE, DADDY ISSUES! 😂😂😂😂 & I'm just very mature for my age.

    If my man isn't twice my age, I seriously probably couldn't marry him.

    **FULLY VAXXED FOR COVID-19!

    Fun Fact: Technically, I'm a dwarf standing at only 4'10. All the women in my family are 5'1 & under.

    PSA:
    Just because you're wealthy doesn't make you the best thing since sliced bread, so unless you want your feelings hurt 🤕 don't come into my inbox acting like it bc I can have anybody with $$$. This is about finding more than that! Something that goes bigger passed our first meet up! 😏😏 I'm only just a little bit spoiled lol. 😏

    I'm like hotel California. You can check out anytime you'd like but you can never leave.

    He said "but baby, it's raining!" I said bish you better walk between them rain drops....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 11.24.52 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 11.23.56 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #8654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Eh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Ban should not matter, delete the account, and create new one with different e-mail, cc. You may need to wait out 3 months. A while back someone here posted the different rules to follow. The bots are pretty dumb, the site should be paying us money back for all the crap we got to deal with scammers, flakes, catfishing, on and on.
    My name was on the credit card, so. Kind of hard to get around that little detail.

    Plus, it wasn't like I said anything, because I didn't. In fact, I went out of my way to tell women not to talk details there. Their response was, "We have received and verified evidence that" blah blah blah, which makes it sound like someone *sent* them something. If they're really in the habit of trying to police what is going on in texts, then fuck them.

    I'm probably better off skipping out anyway because I don't need to spend the money to begin with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape