Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15007

    Rsylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    If you can travel to the Cincinnati area northern part Raylee. Small spinner body lots of great reviews an well worth the trip.
    Raylee is planning a visit to Dayton on the 28th, book now to get a time slot she has limited appointments and will book up quickly.

    Wert699.

  2. #15006

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    This Sarah:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...8/835740066922

    Easy communications and yes, she is sweet in person. Very good head and responsive to direction, enjoyed DATY quite a lot. I felt a bit rushed, more in an eager sense than a get it over with.

    Lesson to me- go for the 20 min. If I repeat.
    Damn now I wish I would have pulled the trigger. When I was initially texting her some of the questions she asked spooked me. I thought for sure it was LEO. Especially this time of the year. I'm going to try and book again. If it amounts to anything I'll report.

    Taco.

  3. #15005

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    This Sarah:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...8/835740066922

    Easy communications and yes, she is sweet in person. Very good head and responsive to direction, enjoyed DATY quite a lot. I felt a bit rushed, more in an eager sense than a get it over with.

    Lesson to me- go for the 20 min. If I repeat.
    I may have to give her a go. Very rare to see a lady doing this type of work with zero tats and she says no piercings. Very rare. Wonder what brought her into this life?

  4. #15004

    Crickets from Dana, saw Sarah instead

    This Sarah:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...8/835740066922

    Easy communications and yes, she is sweet in person. Very good head and responsive to direction, enjoyed DATY quite a lot. I felt a bit rushed, more in an eager sense than a get it over with.

    Lesson to me- go for the 20 min. If I repeat.

  5. #15003
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I'd say this is accurate. That ad is now down.
    I think they have made a new profile. I'm pretty certain this ad is using the same pics and coincidently has "kk" in the new name. https://tryst.link/escort/hot-kk-love.

  6. #15002
    Quote Originally Posted by HsndyDan  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. She thinks her shit's worth 5 $$ and no oral or greek. Not that pretty in person. Very higih opinion of herself.
    So does that mean you actually met up with her in person?

  7. #15001
    Quote Originally Posted by ExMachater  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kkkisses#photos. This link is definitely a LOE sting. It is being run by the Sheriffs office. Apparently they had so much success when they ran it in Dayton last fall they are now running it in Cinn too. Just saw it on tryst. Per a buddy of mine, LOE adds cannot show any nudity or it is considered entrapment.
    I'd say this is accurate. That ad is now down.

  8. #15000
    Quote Originally Posted by Exmachater  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kkkisses#photos. This link is definitely a LOE sting. It is being run by the Sheriffs office. Apparently they had so much success when they ran it in Dayton last fall they are now running it in Cinn too. Just saw it on tryst. Per a buddy of mine, LOE adds cannot show any nudity or it is considered entrapment.
    A lot of the ads don't show nudity but.

    Do they give discounts if you bring donuts.

  9. #14999

    Great advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay69  [View Original Post]
    Please be diligent when seeing ladies the next few weeks. Tourney in town and lots of ways for LEO to generate news and income. A few rules I go by this time of year. See no one that hasn't been reported on. See no one that doesn't have at the very least a nipple or two showing. Arrive early and scope the scene. Pay attention to the people and cars around you. Stay safe and report back here to help us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    And stay away from any hotels in the area, especially by UD and UD Arena.
    By a couple of well respected and seasoned veterans! Be careful out there boys, March Madness means different things to different groups of people!

  10. #14998

    LEO Ads

    Maybe KY is different than OH (I doubt it through), but Boone county has used explicit pictures in their ads. Nipples and vaginas.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay69  [View Original Post]
    Please be diligent when seeing ladies the next few weeks. Tourney in town and lots of ways for LEO to generate news and income. A few rules I go by this time of year. See no one that hasn't been reported on. See no one that doesn't have at the very least a nipple or two showing. Arrive early and scope the scene. Pay attention to the people and cars around you. Stay safe and report back here to help us all.

  11. #14997

    Big Tit Ariel -Again

    Saw her again recently. Always fun to finish on those tits. Or face or in mouth.

    Anyway. No longer with her friend in S Dayton. A hard Falling out. So in long term stay in and Dayton. But trying to get into apartment. Wants business and $ to move. So specials for few days. $ for hhr. Pretty open menu.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    She can be pretty when made up. Attached a nice pic. Who wouldn't want to finish on those tits. Or face?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    She's looking for today and tomorrow especially.

    Can PM me for digits. Or figure out then from this post. She's Dayton area code. Enjoy!

    Do something like that again and I will ban you.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD3C2090-5A51-4787-AE01-8182B3C4F297.jpg‎  

  12. #14996
    And stay away from any hotels in the area, especially by UD and UD Arena.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay69  [View Original Post]
    Please be diligent when seeing ladies the next few weeks. Tourney in town and lots of ways for LEO to generate news and income. A few rules I go by this time of year. See no one that hasn't been reported on. See no one that doesn't have at the very least a nipple or two showing. Arrive early and scope the scene. Pay attention to the people and cars around you. Stay safe and report back here to help us all.

  13. #14995
    Quote Originally Posted by Exmachater  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kkkisses#photos. This link is definitely a LOE sting. It is being run by the Sheriffs office. Apparently they had so much success when they ran it in Dayton last fall they are now running it in Cinn too. Just saw it on tryst. Per a buddy of mine, LOE adds cannot show any nudity or it is considered entrapment.
    A lot of the ads don't show nudity but.

    Do they give discounts if you bring donuts.

  14. #14994
    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]
    I was informed today that my donation is 1/2 of what she normally requests.

    For a Qv she requires a Franklin & a Jackson (or 6 Jackson's) I normally donate.

    3 Jackson's. What is the typical going rate for a qv?
    Who you talking about.

  15. #14993

    It's that time of year again

    Please be diligent when seeing ladies the next few weeks. Tourney in town and lots of ways for LEO to generate news and income. A few rules I go by this time of year. See no one that hasn't been reported on. See no one that doesn't have at the very least a nipple or two showing. Arrive early and scope the scene. Pay attention to the people and cars around you. Stay safe and report back here to help us all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape